Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Staple

Chatty Member
I always think I can’t get more embarrassed for her with how she always misses the mark but dressing in spangly funeral wear to TS is next level WTF. Stilettos at a concert, fucking hell babez have you ever been out the house before?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
This girl for real just said at the end of this video that shes waiting for someone to say shes taken ozempic. Literally no one would think that, for the clickbait title only.
The whole thing was a beg for compliments.

Firstly, the short black dress. She kept saying she wasn’t sure if she had the confidence to wear it, didn’t know if she could pull it off. Then had to go to Alex for him to tell her she looked great.

Then the pile of bikinis she was sent (and will prob never wear) she kept saying she didn’t know if she had to confidence to wear some, but that she should actually be confident because she’s been working out and if she can’t wear them now then when would she.

She is skinny, she knows people will fawn over how slim she is and all that faux ‘I can’t pull this off’ will result in people flooding the comments telling her how amazing she is and how incredible she looks.

Why say all that unless you’re begging for praise.

I get she doesn’t like her legs. I am a very similar shape to her; very skinny top half (I have boobs though), same height, but my legs are just an odd shape and completely different. I have wide knees, cankles, thick calves and no matter what exercise I do or how little I weigh, my legs won’t change their genetic make up. All women in my family have the same shape.

It’s like women who have no waste and rectangular shape tummy, like Cameron Diaz. Thin, toned, looks great but can’t change the shape and create an hourglass waste if it’s not your body type. Accept what you have and either don’t give a shit about it or cover what you’re not confident about. She sends such bad mixed messages to impressionable girls.

Reactions: 22

LovelyDay

That’s a different leg device to the Therabody one she showed before, how obsessed must you be to have two different types of leg compression device. I feel sorry for her, I really do.

Reactions: 21

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
I can’t Imagine how much time she much spend just thinking about her body. It must be exhausting. I’m sure it’s mostl exacerbated by social media and the desire to keep up etc, but man, just hearing about it this often is dull enough. It must be hard to be in her head. Kind thoughts to anyone with experience of disordered eating etc.

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_6507.jpeg

So the clickbait title referring to a car accident??

it turns out the husband left his phone on the car and drove off and the phone dropped onto the road (they didnt realise it and had to go back for it). Phone is still okay thanks to the sturdy phone case which they proceed to shill, of course

• Haha
  • Angry

supershark

VIP Member
She claims because she took ballet as a kid she just always instinctively walks on her tippie toes

sure.

• Haha
  • Sick

poopettemetis

VIP Member
View attachment 2976991
How is this "too fun not too"? Maybe she had one too many of those drinks while they were sorting out pairing.
It's the high heels by the pool for me too. No wonder she didn't think to bring flip appropriate shoes to Ibiza if this is what she thinks is appropriate poolside wear, let alone beach party wear.
This is just too much. If anyone took her seriously before this, they sure don't now 😂 Who approved this collection and shoot styling? A granny swimsuit, a crochet cover-up, a linen suit set, a Loewe knock-off, and a trench coat. Is a cohesive collection in the room with us?!

Also, no offense to the designers who were probably pressured to do whatever Vic and Jade Holland Cooper wanted, but THE BUTTONS DON'T MATCH! If the suit pieces are all supposed to be interchangeable, then the buttons should be consistent across all of the pieces!

Also also, her child free by choice is getting so tired as a personality trait. Especially with all the shit happening in the US...some folks no longer get the privilege of choice, Vic. And likewise, some folks don't get the privilege of having children. So, just give it a rest and #bekind and don't be a mean girl 🫠

Last edited:
  • Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
So Vic, who apparently spent a lot of time educating herself after George Floyd's death, is minimising the experience of a person of colour by saying it happens to everyone?!

She really needs to stick to posting videos of herself in her underwear because there is legitimately nothing going on upstairs.

• Heart
  • Wow

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
This is just too much. If anyone took her seriously before this, they sure don't now 😂 Who approved this collection and shoot styling? A granny swimsuit, a crochet cover-up, a linen suit set, a Loewe knock-off, and a trench coat. Is a cohesive collection in the room with us?!

Also, no offense to the designers who were probably pressured to do whatever Vic and Jade Holland Cooper wanted, but THE BUTTONS DON'T MATCH! If the suit pieces are all supposed to be interchangeable, then the buttons should be consistent across all of the pieces!

Also also, her child free by choice is getting so tired as a personality trait. Especially with all the shit happening in the US...some folks no longer get the privilege of choice, Vic. And likewise, some folks don't get the privilege of having children. So, just give it a rest and #bekind and don't be a mean girl 🫠
I have been wondering if thats triggering for anyone who’s struggling to conceive. I’m sure some think “here I am, on my second round of IVF desparate to have a house full of children and everytime I watch Vic’s content, she raves about how she’s able to have children but chooses not to”. Surely, she only needed to address it once in a video on youtube years ago to curb people’s curiosity. No need to plaster it everywhere, every few weeks. It’s nothing to brag about. Imagine an influencer like Fleur saying “I’m a mother, two times over, by choice” 😂. People can see that Vic has no children via her content, why does she always mention it. It’s almost like she’s not content with her decision and is trying to convince herself she doesn’t want kids. Wild guess, but, if they could get a surrogate, she’d maybe have one but there’s no way Vic would handle the body changes and temporary weight gain through pregnancy, she’s too self obsessed with her image and body. I hate Lydia but admire thats she’s honest about the reasons behind her choice by admitting that it’s mainly because she doesn’t think she could handle pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s such a ‘I’m not like other girls’ person. Honestly bore off. It’s like she’s judging people for dressing in fun colourful outfits for the eras tour. And what fool where’s high heels for a concert. She’s so weird. She also wears dressy outfits in her attic so no idea why she’s saying she doesn’t do fancy dressing either

IMG_6624.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Did anyone else laugh that it took her years to find black steel frame doors, then lo and behold a company called…..blcksteeldoors happen to sell them. Also, has she never heard of Google, they’re just doors and some glass, they’re nothing special. They’re not frameless or really large glass etc. she loves to pretend she’s so extra,
Smells like an undisclosed #ad to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20