Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeCop

1000015667.jpg

This picture shows just how thin she is on top - and not in a healthy way. It's been said a million times before, but she needs to step away from social media, get some professional help for her mental health and ED issues.

Reactions: 20

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She always takes her fake tan too far down the wrists and onto the palm of her hands 🙈 for someone on her income, you’d think she’d pay a professional spray tanner to come to her house once a week to do it. C’mon Vic, you’re whole career is based on how you look, nobody wants to be influenced by a beauty vlogger that they’re better than at using beauty products.
Her hands always look like they've been stuffed in a Costco sized bag of Cheetos.

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Another A+ thread for our moaner blogger from deanshanger. Credits who thought of the thread title! (Can't remember who suggested this, sorry :( )

Highlights:
1. Selling trashed wardrobe in Vinted
2. Did a little trip for NYFW.
3. Brought back her residential listing as an commercial entity
4. Used her husband's mental issues as content.
5. Stands on her TIPTOES
6. Bragged that she paid for the US trip, but her brother and his GF could not be arsed to be on the same area as her.

IMG_8446.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 8.47.08 PM.png

IMG_8613.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 8.51.03 PM.png

CONTINUE HERE!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nope Nope

Is it not bad form to go on someone’s hen do and use it for doing ads and social media posts about yourself?
I know Suzie is also an influencer so maybe she doesn’t care but it just seems entirely selfish of Vicky to just post ads and stuff about herself/her body from the trip
I actually think it absolutely makes sense and isn't rude at all because they all know the name of the game. Suzie, Amelia, Vic and Allana all get new content for their several social media channels; they get beautiful photos, great new backgrounds for their ads and sponsored content, also viewer cross-over and new subscribers coming from the other girls.

In short, they all make more money thanks to this kind of content. They all benefit. And I'm sure Suzie's agreed on some rules with the non-influencer girlies about how much and when they want to be shown in the content.

So I don't see any problem here. Except the very vacuous and materialistic portrayal of womanhood and friendship in these hen do chronicles.

Lechat

VIP Member
Interesting in the comments section as well. Did Vicky/Amelia/Suzie even mention they were going in advance?

IMG_6625.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
So pathetic that she was not in Cannes but yet post a photo from 8 yrs ago and write a ramble caption that is all about her AS USUAL
Are any of us surprised she's made it about her?! Plus, she prefers Venice Film Festival? Surely it has nothing to do with the fact she wasn't invited to Cannes!

Vic, sometimes nobody needs to hear your opinions or experiences. She is the very definition of white feminism.

josiexxxx

The annoying thing is she kept saying it like she is the ONLY ONE who know how and what kind of doors she want to put in that place, and she kept using the word “bespoke” which is so lame, custom made would have made sense and it goes without saying because the contractor would have to come in and measure the space and make the doors FIT just like all doors they have to fit! Stupid lame boasting Vic
One of the comments said that they had the same doors from the same supplier, which made me laugh, Vicky will be fuming!

• Haha
  • Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Victoria commenting on Emili Sindlev’s instagram saying she wants to look like her is crazy (just read this in the previous thread). It’s obvious Emili has an eating disorder. In just one day at Coachella she posted herself with Burger + fries, a Pizza and Fried chicken + fries…..as if she ate 3 huge greasy meals in one day 🤣 nearly every insta grid is her posing next to food, ice cream, pastries, fry-ups, crisps etc, there’s no way she eats like this, it’s an ED side effect. Her ribs and even ligaments are often on show and she’s always posing in ways which show her at her smallest, even screenshotting videos where she looks skinny and posting the bad quality pics on her grid just ‘cause she looks tiny. Without her fake boobs, she would look even smaller. She’s the modern day Nicole Ritchie and it’s disgusting fellow influencers are complementing her when she clearly isn’t healthy, physically or mentally. People like Victoria need to stop enabling it. I unfollowed Emili a couple of years ago when I realised she’s glamourising being unhealthy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

dressagediva

Hm as someone else who is childfree by choice I actually love that she talks about it regularly and makes it part of her content. Crazy that it's still such a controversial thing in 2024.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Knowitall86

So pathetic that she was not in Cannes but yet post a photo from 8 yrs ago and write a ramble caption that is all about her AS USUAL
this statement screams ignorant racism. The lady that was pushing people on the carpet only did it to POC, and here Victoria says it’s that way with everybody. It’s like saying All Lives Matter during the BLM movement. I’m honestly disgusted because I know it’s not a misunderstanding as she knows better. Not surprised considering she doesn’t have a single friend of colour or even a non English friend

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Her starting by saying “this is a message to all women” is ridiculous…so men don’t gossip? Also Vic, just because YOU are badmouthing other women for reasons if jealousy, insecurity or being competitive, does not mean we are. There are many women (and men) I don’t click with, and I’m sure they don’t like me either. Why shouldn’t they tell their friends about the reasons they don’t like me? It’s also very weird to assume your friend is jealous of someone when they tell you (in confidence) about a bad experience they have had with someone. She sounds like a lousy friend and an insecure loser.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Lives 99% of her life offline & yet we are still subjected to her crying on her peloton 🙄 (to music that is never Taylor Swift I might add)
Lives 99% of her life offline but feels free to open about her husband’s mental well-being for content / excuse for him not attending fashion weeks with her (cos frankly tensions are high during the fashion month and she is unbearable)

• Heart

gee13

VIP Member
"Really love showing you my workouts..." continues to stand and in gym telling what she will be doing ... "let's do a workout"... video ends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shmoogles

She needs so much external validation all the time - if she was truly secure in her body, she wouldn't have to constantly post about it.

Oh WOW. Her latest story saying she has set up a broadcast channel for 'the ones who support me the most' - she might as well have just admitted, ''I am, at this point, a total narcissist who needs more supply, so I only want viewers who fawn all over me and feed my need for adoration to fill the empty void that is my life and personality''. She makes it sound so exclusive lol. Extra pics of 'just overlined' lips and 'exciting content' of poorly written sentences? Thanks but I'll pass.

• Haha