Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shmoogles

She needs so much external validation all the time - if she was truly secure in her body, she wouldn't have to constantly post about it.

Reactions: 19
Oh WOW. Her latest story saying she has set up a broadcast channel for 'the ones who support me the most' - she might as well have just admitted, ''I am, at this point, a total narcissist who needs more supply, so I only want viewers who fawn all over me and feed my need for adoration to fill the empty void that is my life and personality''. She makes it sound so exclusive lol. Extra pics of 'just overlined' lips and 'exciting content' of poorly written sentences? Thanks but I'll pass.

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
All of the heel wearing in Ibiza had me lolling too. I would be sniggering at anyone wearing heels in a beach location, surely it’s flat sandals, possibly wedges at most?
You must have missed the part in the vlog were she says she thought the beach club would be off the beach and not actually on it :ROFLMAO: . Plus she is on a hens and wants to feel her girlie best in heals apparently :D. Torture

• Haha

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I massively side eye anyone over the age of 18 who thinks all girls are bitchy and mean girls. I don't think I've ever come across anyone like that in my entire working life (and I'm now late 30s), just women looking out for other women and all trying to support each other. Give it out and you'll get it back.

Maybe the influencer industry is different because none of them have ever really worked in a job day in day out with other women, but it does smack of immaturity.
The only girls raising this as a real issue are insecure and mean themselves lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18

RaeCop

She's so entrenched in her little delusional bubble that she doesn't understand why people are upset that she got free tickets, in a box, to see one of the biggest concerts of the decade when they had to sit for hours in front of their computers, hoping and praying that they would be able to get tickets anywhere in the stadium. She believes that because she posts the exact same tiktok and YouTube video week after week, she's earned/deserves those tickets.

And you can tell that this concert was probably a fairly last minute event because you know that she would have milked her putting together some sort of outfit for weeks.

• Heart

dressagediva

That little bag to put a bloody perfume bottle in from Fendi is the stupidest piece of landfill-ready waste of the earth's resources I've seen in a long time

• Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Everything she posts is a bragView attachment 2997364
Did anyone else laugh that it took her years to find black steel frame doors, then lo and behold a company called…..blcksteeldoors happen to sell them. Also, has she never heard of Google, they’re just doors and some glass, they’re nothing special. They’re not frameless or really large glass etc. she loves to pretend she’s so extra,

• Haha
On her latest TT she goes on and on about this black dress she’s wearing but won’t mention the brand. Someone asked in the comments where it’s from, and she replied to follow the link in her bio… “that’s the easiest way to find it.” Uh, no Vicky, that’s the easiest way for you to get paid on anything they buy at that website! 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick

Staple

Chatty Member
She’s only ever interested in people with less followers than her that she thinks she can lord it over as the uKs MoSt iNfLuEnCiAl BlOgGeR IDST GUYZZZZ. But those days have died and she now has to keep telling everyone how long she’s been in the industry whilst simultaneously being uninteresting, beggy, boring and trying to hide ads for perfume or Holland cooper because that’s all she’s got.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Her swimsuit photoshop by the pool side is seriously over the top, in a bad way.

Actually it isnt even swimsuit cos the entire shoot is that one piece of a hunza-g rip-off that she claims is her “design” with the HC logo at the shoulder straps, she is the only one raving about that perfect summer peachy shade that only she would wear.
Then by the pool side she manages to feature every item from the latest collab, from the 3 piece suit to even the trenchcoat!! Lol. In what world wld one need to wear a trenchcoat over the swimsuit to the pool?

the whole styling is so contrived…
Who wears a trench coat round a pool? it looks pathetic. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

gee13

VIP Member
Think it's so wrong that people like her get invited for free .. never even heard her mention she was a fan of TS? She literally just wanted to get the eras tour hashtags so people see her!! If I was a huge fan and couldnt get to go I'd be livid at her non bothered attitude towards going!

• Heart
Reactions: 17