Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessie98

VIP Member
It must be draining having to constantly do yourself up to the nines for every second if that hen trip. All competing to look their best. Designer everything. Pouting air kissing. I'm sorry but what a vain bunch they are. This would be my worst nightmare 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 38

glenn_coco

Has our brilliant Victoria made any comment on the children and women dying in Gaza?
Why would she?

I 100% think Gaza is an incredibly important issue, but the last person I'd want to hear an opinion on it is Vapid Victoria. It'd be a waste of my mental capacity hearing her thoughts on it.

Reactions: 33

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also CFBC and I find it weird how much she brings it up, but also...I don't really like the idea of her becoming some poster girl for being childfree because to be honest I very much get the feeling that she doesn't have kids because of the body related issues she has, and also because it would disrupt her 'glam influencer lifestyle'. While I am very much of the mindset that anyone who doesn't want kids shouldn't have them, for any reason at all, I don't think it really does the rest of us CFBCers a favour when it seems like she's only not having them for vacuous/superficial reasons. Hope that makes sense. Like I just think there is likely more to being childfree than wanting to be skinny and go on holiday a lot even for Vic, but the impression she gives off isn't one I'd want younger girls watching her to think about? If you want kids you can maintain a good figure and you can go on holiday etc, the best reason not to have them is because you don't want to be someone's parent. I just worry about how she makes it look I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Hard disagree with the idea that you need to meet someone to dislike them anyway. I've never met Nigel Farage but I still know he's a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Namima

VIP Member
Reading old threads out of boredom and I came across these screenshots from Aug 2019 (on LM's thread).
You can actually hear the whiney voice in her reply to her brother.
And she's being throwing her money and gifts (aka free PR) in their faces for years.
Shame on her.
8C30CFF9-7166-4D85-90C5-4BCE14BBF81E.jpeg
24490216-3A70-4CBE-B7C1-5D7A8F5A956B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She cried because she thinks she has a hot body? Deranged narcissist View attachment 2956223
This post is soooooo fucked up and she’s entirely oblivious to it. She loves her body now because of Pilates? And if you did Pilates you could love yourself too? There’s no acceptance or real self-love. It’s all surface and fleeting. And as has been pointed out here, she’s still behaving in ways that show she’s not happy with her actual body with the perpetual fake show going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

icannoteven

VIP Member
Reading the comments and her own captions for the taylor swift concert, she is only there cos she is invited by the ABH brand (totally eye roll cos never seen her use any product from the brand why is she invited?)
And she sounds almost mocking of those who really dressed up according to the eras and genuinely having a good time (have to spend much time and money to ensure they get the tickets) but she just got to attend free.
And not to mention across the world there are stories of how it is literally people’s last dying wish to attend and here we have this arrogant and ungrateful goon who got to attend for free and made it all about her fugly black outfit and show it off all on her social media. Yucksss

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I massively side eye anyone over the age of 18 who thinks all girls are bitchy and mean girls. I don't think I've ever come across anyone like that in my entire working life (and I'm now late 30s), just women looking out for other women and all trying to support each other. Give it out and you'll get it back.

Maybe the influencer industry is different because none of them have ever really worked in a job day in day out with other women, but it does smack of immaturity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Kettle23

Lives 99% of her life offline & yet we are still subjected to her crying on her peloton 🙄 (to music that is never Taylor Swift I might add)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Is that how far back in the archive she has to go to find herself on the Cannes red carpet?

Thats Embarrassing. Also embarrassing is the whole point is the guard has only been rude to non-white women, no? No one cares what her experience there was and she’s definitely a nobody!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Tbh, I don't really think that these influencers are friends IRL- most of them are from the same agency. So they have no choice but to get along. They're just nice to each other because all of them are using each other for clout.
This is my take too. There's no way the "girl power/women supporting women" shtick is applied to ALL the women she works alongside in an incredibly vapid industry that purposefully pits women against each other using exclusivity in addition to rewarding damaging beauty standards and questionable ethical/moral behavior. And in an industry that's constantly evolving making it so these women have to bulldoze over each other for fewer contracts and less than desirable opportunities than before.

We all know Vic is a vapid influencer herself and I 1000% believe she surrounds herself with influencer "friends" who she views as less successful than her. Less successful also means less of a threat to her and her bank accounts. She also then gets the accolades for being SuCh a GrEaT fRiEnD when she introduces these other girls to brand PRs and opportunities. She's using these women to make herself look better in more ways than one. It's all transactional. Same as when we normal people butter up Brenda from Finance when we need her to approve a spend that wasn't budgeted ahead of time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

tuesdaymorning

I’m late on some of these points so apologies if they’ve been discussed to death.
Her latest YT video honestly pissed me off. I’ve been a long time follower, I’ve noticed the vlog titles getting more click baity but couldn’t believe my eyes with the latest ozempic one. She only discussed it right at the end, so no need to be putting it in the title. Then she tries to explain what it, quoting a podcast and giving some shite explanation filled with judgement, with the justification of hoping no one thinks she takes it -
When I highly doubt anyone would. And then she’s like “fascinating topic, just wanted to get that off my chest”. I don’t think it’s a topic anyone was waiting for her opinion on!
Also to finish it off with “I love showing you my work outs” and then doesn’t show it…..

TW: slight discussion of eating disorders

That Ozempic part didn't sit right at all: having struggled with disordered eating myself, and having observed Vic over the past while, I almost felt as if she brought up the topic because she WANTS people to suggest she's taken Ozempic, in some twisted way? To her (perhaps slightly distorted mind right now, in terms of body image/societal expectations etc: it seems she spends a long time looking at edited 'perfect' skinny bodies online, going by her commenting on that post earlier and her mOod BoArds :rolleyes:), having someone suggest she's on it would give her a sense of validation in terms of "Hey! You lost weight!".

*** SHE DOES NOT NEED TO, NOR SHOULD LOSE WEIGHT (also imo her legs are fine - body image is complex and delicate) ***.

But if her mind is in a bad place body/food wise, and no one is telling her she's 'lost weight' if that's some goal she has, then....I feel she was fishing for people to run in with some sort of comments saying yes, she's lost weight? I don't know. It just gave me major red flag vibes, and as an influencer who has been around for so long and thus seen the shifting patterns of social media over the years and the impact it can have, plus being a little more emotionally mature as a 30 something (we can hope), I feel she should be more aware of the impact she has on others, get offline, seek some help. If someone out there is vulnerable / predisposed to an eating disorder, it can only take a few encounters of various messaging to push them over the edge. Her current messaging re. body image is very 2000's pro a*a movement and just not it.... It's ok/human to struggle, but I can't help but feel she's very much pushing forwards the "being as skinny as possible is better" narrative.

Apologies for incoherence: not entirely sure how to word what I mean but it's really been gnawing at me.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I’m late on some of these points so apologies if they’ve been discussed to death.
Her latest YT video honestly pissed me off. I’ve been a long time follower, I’ve noticed the vlog titles getting more click baity but couldn’t believe my eyes with the latest ozempic one. She only discussed it right at the end, so no need to be putting it in the title. Then she tries to explain what it, quoting a podcast and giving some shite explanation filled with judgement, with the justification of hoping no one thinks she takes it -
When I highly doubt anyone would. And then she’s like “fascinating topic, just wanted to get that off my chest”. I don’t think it’s a topic anyone was waiting for her opinion on!
Also to finish it off with “I love showing you my work outs” and then doesn’t show it…..
She's delusional if she thinks people think she takes it. She's always been thin. No one is commenting on a dramatic, unexplained weightloss because SHE HAS NO DRAMATIC, UNEXPLAINED WEIGHTLOSS. Honestly, she's so freaking tiring and it's very obvious she's grasping at whatever she can to stay relevant, even fishing for compliments by name dropping a very divisive medication. So fucking tedious smdh.

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Unique formation? Look like bog standard Crittall-style steel doors to me. It is ridiculous that in a house of that size that the only dining space they have that isn't bar dining is in a conservatory (boiling two months of the year and freezing the rest). I bet they've been spending a fortune on heating in winter.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She seems mostly fine around women she perceives as being less successful influencers like Suzie and Amelia. Not a good look. Women supporting women but only when they're not as/more successful as you

• Heart