Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they got brought to Taylor Swift. While many had to pay hundreds to get them. If I stayed at that hotel in London would I get left all that in my room???? No, don't think so šŸ˜”. The rich get richer and the richer they get the more free stuff they get. She never tried to get tickets. Lies...

Reactions: 16
I am guessing her new wardrobe will he styled after a YSL boutique with mirrors and chrome steel. And she will hang selective ā€œpiecesā€ on open hanging racks and shelving for folded clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she can't monetise the content, she isn't posting it. I don't know much about the creator fund, but I can't imagine she is pulling in the views and engagement to be making very much from the videos alone. For it to be "worth posting" it has have a paid for advertorial or at least some swanky gifted trip somewhere - and that's because she's probably obligated to post those. She doesn't seem to realise that her content isn't relatable to most people, and she's lost the connection she had to her viewers, hence why they aren't engaging and boosting her content. Josie will flog any product, so I guess we can give that to Vic in that she has some standards.
Vic and ā€œstandardsā€ in the same sentence gassed me up. She has NO integrity when it comes to what she shills. If someone is paying, she talks about it, even when she just finished moaning about how the same product broke her skin out for weeks. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her closet clear out just emphasises how farkin' boring and unimaginative her style is.

With anyone I know who has a decent and actual personal sense of style, they usually have an item that is basically that person in clothing form, like an item that you associate with just that person.

Vicks VapidRub has shirts, blazers, pants and body con dress in about the 50 same shades of dull.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So in her concert get ready, the part when she is joined Amelia Suze and they were applying this shiny bronze body cream, it was quite gross, the layers of body glitter Suze applied all over her shoulders and back. She even said her hair will stick to her skin. Then Vic got FOMO and took the same brush from Suze and dusted the bronzer cream on her thighs lol

They must all be a cakey oily overly made up bunch, leaving their makeup stains everywhere they touch and sat.

Actually Vic would do herself a huge favor if she skip the makeup, fugly outfits and just stick to a clean and casual aesthetics. She looks much better with no makeup and in a plain tee shirt.

For her (yet another) road trip, she packed along her HC clothing like she is going to some real estate or human resource conference. Why cant she ever get the dress code right?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I felt a bit sorry for her in her Taylor Swift vlog. Her two 'friends' running so late that she had to cancel a lunch she'd booked for them, then she clearly wanted to see Paramore more than Taylor Swift (fair enough I would too) and they missed half of it.

Sympathy very limited though as her wardrobe clearout part of the blog was ludicrous. Redoing that dressing room after it's only been decorated a few years ago? What a waste of resources. And owning 20 identical white shirts, white blazers and black trousers? WTF. Her comment about making her wardrobe more 'shoppable' honestly made me want to throw myself into the sea.

Reactions: 14
I felt a bit sorry for her in her Taylor Swift vlog. Her two 'friends' running so late that she had to cancel a lunch she'd booked for them, then she clearly wanted to see Paramore more than Taylor Swift (fair enough I would too) and they missed half of it.
What happened? I don't watch the vlogs. I have very little sympathy for Vic if others run late for her because she is so chronically late for things herself. If you don't pay others the courtesy and respect of being on time, karma is going to come back round. Also, wasn't this a brand trip? Why were they late getting in for the concert?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What happened? I don't watch the vlogs. I have very little sympathy for Vic if others run late for her because she is so chronically late for things herself. If you don't pay others the courtesy and respect of being on time, karma is going to come back round. Also, wasn't this a brand trip? Why were they late getting in for the concert?

Seems like they were stuck in traffic and were given wrong directions to the box seat and they were walking around the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s not even a Taylor fan - Fleur seemed to throw shade on them for that. And those ridiculous white heels?? Who would ever wear such shoes to a concert unless youā€™re being carried from the car to box. Youā€™re a joke Vic. Add to that your puffy weird lips. Sheā€™s wearing an orange bag to the tennis today - which you know she is getting rid of straight after. And if she says ā€œthe husbandā€ againā€¦he has a name!! And we Know heā€™s your husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The girls in New York donā€™t know you and donā€™t give a rats arse what youā€™re doing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6

Sympathy very limited though as her wardrobe clearout part of the blog was ludicrous. Redoing that dressing room after it's only been decorated a few years ago? What a waste of resources. And owning 20 identical white shirts, white blazers and black trousers? WTF. Her comment about making her wardrobe more 'shoppable' honestly made me want to throw myself into the sea.
Has she said why sheā€™s redoing it? Itā€™s pretty cringe. These influencers get their ā€˜dreamā€™ (insert word here - shoes/bag/home Reno/car) only to swap it out for a newer dream xyz after hardly any time has passed. I reckon sheā€™s doing it to freshen up her content as she gets slated for in her loft. All her content has the same backdrop, so she needs to mix that up and add some more tax deductibles for her accountant.

Reactions: 11