Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments and her own captions for the taylor swift concert, she is only there cos she is invited by the ABH brand (totally eye roll cos never seen her use any product from the brand why is she invited?)
And she sounds almost mocking of those who really dressed up according to the eras and genuinely having a good time (have to spend much time and money to ensure they get the tickets) but she just got to attend free.
And not to mention across the world there are stories of how it is literally people’s last dying wish to attend and here we have this arrogant and ungrateful goon who got to attend for free and made it all about her fugly black outfit and show it off all on her social media. Yucksss

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Glad this commenter called her out — but her reply is like she’s trying to seem TOO COOL to be psyched for Taylor Swift’s record-breaking tour

Then don’t go!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad this commenter called her out — but her reply is like she’s trying to seem TOO COOL to be psyched for Taylor Swift’s record-breaking tour

Then don’t go!!
I wonder if Vic realizes that Taylor will always be bigger, bitchier and has the capacity to be a narcissistic diva. She’s a nobody 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always think I can’t get more embarrassed for her with how she always misses the mark but dressing in spangly funeral wear to TS is next level WTF. Stilettos at a concert, bleeping hell babez have you ever been out the house before?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Then don’t go!!
So edgy - I think she was trying to stand out by not being in a colourful outfit and it failed. Also never heard her mention TS before and she is definitely only going because she had gifted tickets.

Reactions: 12
Think it's so wrong that people like her get invited for free .. never even heard her mention she was a fan of TS? She literally just wanted to get the eras tour hashtags so people see her!! If I was a huge fan and couldnt get to go I'd be livid at her non bothered attitude towards going!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe I'm misremembering but didn't she jump on the Taylor bandwagon briefly at some point (one of the more recent albums - Folklore/Evermore? I don't know I'm not a Swiftie). I seem to recall self-indulgent car lip syncs.

There's no real winning with attending something like the Eras Tour as a gifted invite because the die hard fans will hate it and if she pretends to be really into it then it seems fake. Perhaps the best she could have done was admit she's not a die hard Swiftie but grateful to be able to be swept up in Taylor-mania and maybe don a few face jewels.

I always think I can’t get more embarrassed for her with how she always misses the mark but dressing in spangly funeral wear to TS is next level WTF. Stilettos at a concert, bleeping hell babez have you ever been out the house before?

I mean she even wears heels to the swimming pool & the beach so it seems almost appropriate that she wears heels to a concert lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Then don’t go!!
I can literally hear the whining through my laptop screen ... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the only reason she has ever showed an interested in Taylor is when the sounds are treading and she's trying to appeal to the TikTok audiences (much like Amelia’s whole “TikTok” personality she has adapted in her videos) . Same with her attendance, it’s only cause the Eras tour is hella popular on all platforms and it gives her a bunch of opportunities to try and get high views on content. Otherwise she gives pure “pick me” girl vibes. Even if you “don’t do fancy dress” as the UKs top fashion influencer 😜 there was a real opportunity to do something cool. But she has zero imagination

What was the latest on her studio/2nd home?
I still find it super odd that, if I’m right and she’s bought the studio under her company (which her husband isn’t named on), if they were to get divorced she owns all assets under that company. So strange, social media makes out they’re a team, but he has 1 company on companies house for media stuff which I assume he just uses to charge Inthefrow companies for income. I just find that so crazy - maybe that’s just me

also, anyone know the area this studio is in? It’s Manchester right?! Because unless that her main house (which we know it isn’t) there’s usually a 200% increase in council tax you have to pay on a property that’s “empty”. Given her and her husband would both be registered in the attic house (married couples have to be registered at same address). That would mean that the studio is effectively unlived in and nobody registered there - really quick check on Manchester council says that’s 200% council tax should be paid for empty properties.
I also wonder if she’s contacted the council yet to be paying business rates rather than council tax seeing as the whole area is being used for business purposes and therefore should be declared as such.

I’d like to remind everyone that us “normies” don’t get away with not paying these taxes given most of us are taxed directly from our income and don’t own multiple homes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting in the comments section as well. Did Vicky/Amelia/Suzie even mention they were going in advance?

IMG_6625.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she think she's special wearing black to TS? There were LOADS of people in black when I went, it's the whole vibe of the Reputation era...not everyone was in pink or bright colours. Also RIP her feet lmao we wore our comfiest trainers and were still hobbling after standing for Paramore + Taylor for hours...what a vain idiot she is

• Haha