Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she spends any time with the women of manchester 🤣 she‘d see them as beneath her anyway

not only is she not authentic, she is just incredibly unlikeable. Which I know is subjective and I don’t really watch vlogs, so for me it’s from Vickys insta content she just comes across as snooty, cold and self promoting. She thinks she’s doing the whole ‘confident’ thing but it comes over badly. She has to beg people to engage with her content and clearly is annoyed not everyone likes her 🙄

Lydia comes over very up herself in her insta content but I think she’s very much playing up the posh country lady content and the persona that goes with that. Interestingly Lydia had that duck up with the tanning mitt but seems to have come back from it. Vicky just seems to have flatlined, she’s never really done anything apart from the jewellery collab and HoC which is a niche brand (to me anyway). I always think it’s the fact she doesn’t have a proper team of people that actually understand the social media market (esp as it’s changed so much). Like how much can her mate in Chicago really be on top of trends in the uk? Or network with brands and PRs to get opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it's the team as well. If she understood the trends that would be sufficient but nobody on her team gets it. Even her photo content looks like it came from 2017

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holland Cooper is over priced tit.

I was looking at some of their clothing in store recently. Cheap material that was made in china and the mark up was unreal.

I remember looking at a nice looking white dress. Material was viscose, was cheaply made and they wanted £250 for it.

I can’t believe people buy that trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Holland Cooper is over priced tit.

I was looking at some of their clothing in store recently. Cheap material that was made in china and the mark up was unreal.

I remember looking at a nice looking white dress. Material was viscose, was cheaply made and they wanted £250 for it.

I can’t believe people buy that trash.
But but but I thought they were a British brand, made in the UK?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The reason why she isnt successful anymore is because she lost the last ounce of authenticity. I dont particularly like Lydia, but people know that she is authentic in some bits at least and was the first one to go to the country side, Josie is so boring to me, but she is so true to her English Rose branding. Alix Earle is popular not because she is young as Victoria implies but because she is honest. Victoria only features her 5 advertisers: H&C, Dyson, Lumene, Edge of Ember and Herbarium on repeat. She is in a studio basically (her wardrobe) and never has anything interesting to offer. ITs not the life id like to have, nor its relatable, so overall I dont even watch her to hate on her anymore. Its boring
Lydia is the biggest cosplay going, nothing she does is Authentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WHY is she comparing herself to Taylor Swift?! And no Vic you are not a role model you are an insecure loser, no one cares you don’t have children. Go back to crying in tour attic please
IMG_9620.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
WHY is she comparing herself to Taylor Swift?! And no Vic you are not a role model you are an insecure loser, no one cares you don’t have children. Go back to crying in tour attic pleaseView attachment 3028169
Being an entirely vapid and greedy individual without any actual substance makes you less of a role model Vic. It's nothing to do with the kid thing.

Reactions: 17
Comparing to Taylor is…weird. Also hasn’t she been with her husband for majority of her adult life? Obviously people have boyfriends when they’re teenagers but I don’t even see the comparison she’s trying to make.she says in her blog they met when they were 16 and were inseparable since they were 20. I wouldn’t consider the first “boyfriends” I had when I was a young teenager, it was more silly than actual relationships. So if they’ve been together since late teenage years how does she say “also had a few boyfriends”. In the same context as Taylor, a mid 30s pop star billionaire who’s had her fair share of celeb relationships.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
in terms of her comrades -- I think the issue is a huge discrepency on who her limited friends actually are compared to the faux luxe lifestyle she likes to portray. The only ones that fit the bill are Suzie and Amelia -- which is why they're shoved down our throats.

Everyone legitimately in the luxury space seems to have nothing to do with the Magraths and vice versa.

Vicky has shown her friends on her YouTube channel a few times and they're average people from Manchester who don't wear anything designer and definitely aren't driving luxury vehicles. It's likely we don't see much of them as 1) Vicky is self-involved. Even her travel vlogs are mostly her just babbling and eyeing herself in a camera 2) their activities don't meet the high brow preferences of Ms. Vicky's "content"

She has completely lost relevancy with people and it's her own insecurities and clashing real v faux lifestyles she leads that make her content so out of touch.

Lydia grates my nerves but at least she's authentic. Vicky is just a giant poser -- and maybe she'd be less insecure if she actually lived more authentically but she's at war with who she is v who she wants to be.

Reactions: 7
The reason why she isnt successful anymore is because she lost the last ounce of authenticity. I dont particularly like Lydia, but people know that she is authentic in some bits at least and was the first one to go to the country side, Josie is so boring to me, but she is so true to her English Rose branding. Alix Earle is popular not because she is young as Victoria implies but because she is honest. Victoria only features her 5 advertisers: H&C, Dyson, Lumene, Edge of Ember and Herbarium on repeat. She is in a studio basically (her wardrobe) and never has anything interesting to offer. ITs not the life id like to have, nor its relatable, so overall I dont even watch her to hate on her anymore. Its boring
I agree. It just comes across that. She has no personality anymore. As you said, her personality is pretty much made up of make up, the peloton, 5 different brands she likes and works for and being super skinny. There not much to connect with or like any more. Feels like her audience has become very niche which isn’t ideal as an influencer. Obviously you can’t always appeal to all.
---
in terms of her comrades -- I think the issue is a huge discrepency on who her limited friends actually are compared to the faux luxe lifestyle she likes to portray. The only ones that fit the bill are Suzie and Amelia -- which is why they're shoved down our throats.

Everyone legitimately in the luxury space seems to have nothing to do with the Magraths and vice versa.

Vicky has shown her friends on her YouTube channel a few times and they're average people from Manchester who don't wear anything designer and definitely aren't driving luxury vehicles. It's likely we don't see much of them as 1) Vicky is self-involved. Even her travel vlogs are mostly her just babbling and eyeing herself in a camera 2) their activities don't meet the high brow preferences of Ms. Vicky's "content"

She has completely lost relevancy with people and it's her own insecurities and clashing real v faux lifestyles she leads that make her content so out of touch.

Lydia grates my nerves but at least she's authentic. Vicky is just a giant poser -- and maybe she'd be less insecure if she actually lived more authentically but she's at war with who she is v who she wants to be.
it’s interesting that a few people have posted to say Lydia is authentic and I’m really curious about this. I feel like her personality is authentic but wouldn’t buy anything she is shilling at all. I don’t think she would either if she had to part with her own money. She comes across as one of the biggest copycats around with a huge lack of direction in her content. She just seems to latch on to what’s big. The whole green cottage grandma bull crap… babahaha.. nah, I ain’t buying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand Lydia but feel like she at least knows who she is

Vicky always comes off as totally lost in her own skin 😂

Reactions: 4
Believe me, I think they are all enormous helmets 🤣 but I think Lydia has found a lane to stick to and brand herself (pretend old money, countryside yahhhh). And she does it hilariously badly but at least she’s got her lane? She’s consistent at least.

Vic just does bitter, algorithm blaming, here is a crisp white shirt, and ooh yay love sky TV, all from her attic. Who is she? She used to love travelling, she barely goes anywhere. She got a bit into interiors but that was just what they could beg for free in deanshanger,barely any house chat now… they got a dog, assume he’s still hanging around? Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way she acts like she is the authority voice on being childfree? ‘Numerous people sent me…’
So is she saying people read the article and thought oh I must send that to Vicky in the frow to get her thoughts. I mean come on, that didn’t happen!! I haven’t read the article about Taylor and I’m sure it’s nonsense but the fact Vicky makes it about herself is the perfect example of why she’s so unlikeable.
No one knows (or needs to know) Taylor’s swift’s plans on having children. Vicky has chosen to share she’s happy childfree so I’ve no idea why she’s shoehorning herself into this article.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHY is she comparing herself to Taylor Swift?! And no Vic you are not a role model you are an insecure loser, no one cares you don’t have children. Go back to crying in tour attic pleaseView attachment 3028169
The guy who wrote the article she's talking about (I highly doubt anyone actually sent her the article because...why bother) is a right-wing bigot with extremely dated and misogynistic views and wrote the piece as a dog whistle to others (presumably men) who also feel that "America is under threat" (but are actually just threatened by successful women and marginalized folks). I can't stand Taylor Swift and I don't think she's that great of a role model either, but even I can recognize the Andrew Tate-level backwoods misogyny in that article. No one cares Vic has chosen to be child free. These folks might be commenting on her content, but...just block them? She's happy to block anyone who disagrees with her or calls her out, but she uses her time and energy to write these ridiculous pick-me posts? But sure, she's definitely not desperate for engagement!

A bit of a tangent, but as an influencer, she presumably has a "global" audience. Some of these people probably grew up being told that women are only valued once they have kids. Don't take it personally, Vic. Your viewpoints are not shared by everyone, and that's okay. We're all products of the communities in which we were raised, and it would behoove her to remember that. Some women don't get the option to be childfree, some women are involuntarily childfree, some women might warily become caregivers to kids that aren't their own, etc. She should be putting all this energy into advocating for choice, not drawing a line in the sand and being a holier than thou brat when people question her CHOICE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus. I’m in my late 30’s and child free by choice. It never comes up in conversation at all. Yes, in my early 30’s we got asked if we wanted kids a couple of times (more me, than the hubs) but after saying no that was the end of it.

I feel like she’s incredibly insecure about the whole no kids thing. Maybe she’s actually unsure about the decision or it’s because Alex would have them if given the choice.

I feel like if she genuinely didn’t give a tit, she’d never mention it.

Reactions: 12
There is definitely something weird about her choice not to have kids…the majority of influencers I follow in their 30s don’t have kids and literally never mention it. We don’t care. She CONSTANTLY refers to her dog as her “baby” too? Just shut up and move on Vic.

Reactions: 6
It’s because she’s got nothing to talk about otherwise, and she’s trying to be controversial but no one cares, have kids, don’t have kids, no one gives a duck.

I think the bit that actually makes it worse is that Alex (husband not brother) made it clear he wanted a family before they were even married and assuming they were previously aligned, now she seems to have U turned, or he hoped she’d change her mind. Neither makes for a good happy marriage if you aren’t on the same page.

Reactions: 10
Just watched Suzie's eras vlog... and honestly it is so cringe! Most of it looks like they would rather have Vic not there! It was all them two and Vic following on behind! The bracelet she gave Vic 1989 and Amelia's was Lover! 🤣

Reactions: 4