Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fave comment because her delusion is just hanging out there for all to see 😂
View attachment 2581611

The audio was...a lot. I thought ASMR was supposed to be calming. This just sounded like a snowplow going forward (the drawers opening) and backing up (the nails tapping). I get wanting to use the algorithm and a popular format to get views and engagement, but why do something so alienating, especially for a luxury ad?

There is nothing soothing about her content , visually nor audio. 😂 she just copies watever trend without understanding the point of it
---
Also she got it for free don’t think she paid a single hotel she kept tagging them on instagram and on stories and also numerous mentions on YouTube

She just dont declare the free stays, dodgy af.
She just keeps tagging them for free in exchange for free stay no doubt

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The husbands new man cave with gifted sofa. Must be about the third version of his little den.

Reactions: 11
She posted a Redken AD, doesnt Larry King hair pay her well enough? She shills everything and everything and then wonders why there isnt much engagement with her posts. The same goes for her beauty content.

Reactions: 11
"Spontaneous trip to Paris...with Guerlain". Honey, it's a LAST MINUTE brand trip. Probably because 3 people dropped out and they needed butts in seats. Show me a spontaneous trip ANYWHERE that you pay for yourself Vic. I'll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Spontaneous trip to Paris...with Guerlain". Honey, it's a LAST MINUTE brand trip. Probably because 3 people dropped out and they needed butts in seats. Show me a spontaneous trip ANYWHERE that you pay for yourself Vic. I'll wait.
Here are a few of my favourite moments - product ad shot, product ad shot... kill me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These girls are SO fake!! I watched Amelia’s latest vlog in which she almost has a panic attack about booking this “last minute” girls trip because she neeeeever does anything spontaneous! What a joke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
These girls are SO fake!! I watched Amelia’s latest vlog in which she almost has a panic attack about booking this “last minute” girls trip because she neeeeever does anything spontaneous! What a joke
Oh no how traumatising!
🎻 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20231123_222029_Instagram.jpg

Vic, this is exactly why the ad disclosure works, because Guerlain gifted you this in the hope you would post about it. Hence, ad. Disingenuous grifter.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2589209

Vic, this is exactly why the ad disclosure works, because Guerlain gifted you this in the hope you would post about it. Hence, ad. Disingenuous grifter.

Also her “review” caption, the sentence structure is terrible and word choice is questionable.

Also why does she need to disclaim her ad with that verbal vomit? She is implying all ads contain false opinions, except for HER ads cos she is so ORGANIC🤢 total liar of course. She is the least organic one out there

She really just need to shut up, maybe just say this and everyone can move on.

(AD)

heavenly facial treatment @guerlain

😂

Reactions: 12
Also her “review” caption, the sentence structure is terrible and word choice is questionable.

Also why does she need to disclaim her ad with that verbal vomit? She is implying all ads contain false opinions, except for HER ads cos she is so ORGANIC🤢 total liar of course. She is the least organic one out there

She really just need to shut up, maybe just say this and everyone can move on.

(AD)

heavenly facial treatment @guerlain

😂
Absolutely makes no sense. 'both of the girls were like woah'? What girls? When someone refers to the girls, I assume tits in the absence of or any clear reference to actual humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg. Vic's BLEATING in Amelia's TikTok where the camera is on the ceiling! It has the original audio and she sounds unhinged.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Fave comment because her delusion is just hanging out there for all to see 😂
View attachment 2581611

The audio was...a lot. I thought ASMR was supposed to be calming. This just sounded like a snowplow going forward (the drawers opening) and backing up (the nails tapping). I get wanting to use the algorithm and a popular format to get views and engagement, but why do something so alienating, especially for a luxury ad?
*Advertising

Fixed that for you Victoria. That's all you do. Advertise. A walking billboard. I don't care how creative you think it is. The purpose is always the same. Sell the product. That is your purpose in life. To sell products.

It's basically retail but you get paid more because people are idiots and admire your vacuous lifestyle for some reason.

I'd say all style no substance but I don't see much of that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In her second honeymoon flog, she goes on a long rant about how people were asking her why she takes (extremely staged) pictures on her honeymoon, and was getting so wound up about it. Girl needs to learn that other people’s opinions are just that and don’t matter

Reactions: 14
In her second honeymoon flog, she goes on a long rant about how people were asking her why she takes (extremely staged) pictures on her honeymoon, and was getting so wound up about it. Girl needs to learn that other people’s opinions are just that and don’t matter
Just shows how she reads comments and reads her tattle threads. She can’t find peace, because all she wants is our validation of her own life. 😭

Reactions: 16
In that theory her opinion doesn’t matter either?! She’s a bloody social media influencer. Other people enjoying her content and buying the stuff she flogs is literally how she earns a wage. Of course others peoples opinions bleeping matter to her. They pay her mortgage.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.