Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked if she'll take a proper trip without vlogging or photoshoots and she says her current honeymoon IS that trip because 1) even though yes she is vlogging, it's just for memories (but she'll post it...) and 2) no photoshoots but there'll be photos of her outfits obviously because it's just nice to have her husband take photos of her outfits now and again.

So she literally is doing vlogging and photoshoots. I actually feel sad for her, she's not capable of switching off and this is the best she can do at being present. she has made 11 POSTS on her grid about her honeymoon already.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone asked if she'll take a proper trip without vlogging or photoshoots and she says her current honeymoon IS that trip because 1) even though yes she is vlogging, it's just for memories (but she'll post it...) and 2) no photoshoots but there'll be photos of her outfits obviously because it's just nice to have her husband take photos of her outfits now and again.

So she literally is doing vlogging and photoshoots. I actually feel sad for her, she's not capable of switching off and this is the best she can do at being present. she has made 11 POSTS on her grid about her honeymoon already.

I think its okay for her to film and take outfit pics but even these pics taken during a “non- work” trip are just as edited and uptight (exhibit A / even her toes cant relax and take a holiday) as her usual content. Not candid and def zero romance lol.
Her honeymoon captions are really the WORST - that at this point it’s better off she just put ♥♥♥ as the caption and dont use any words.

Reactions: 15
I'm generally quite understanding about clickbait titles but this is just ridiculous. Omitting the fact that those are just Q&A themes is quite desperate misleading on purpose.

I can respect influencers optimizing their titles (it's their job) but this is not it. This is like optimizing your title for the sleaziest tabloid newspaper in the early 2000's.

1698816989071.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I'm generally quite understanding about clickbait titles but this is just ridiculous. Omitting the fact that those are just Q&A themes is quite desperate misleading on purpose.

I can respect influencers optimizing their titles (it's their job) but this is not it. This is like optimizing your title for the sleaziest tabloid newspaper in the early 2000's.

View attachment 2544034
Wtf? it’s just so unnecessary because without watching it we already know it’s just going to be another boring AF blog with no bombshell news

Reactions: 14
She is soft launching her divorce. I don’t post here often but I have had my suspicions for a very long time now her relationship is in tatters and when you look at all the evidence it’s clear it won’t last another year. All this chat recently about relating to the content of younger influencers, discussing children again (where Alex has said in the past he ‘would have had kids yesterday if he could’), she said in this video too about moving back to Manchester full time, the OTT ‘honeymoon’ content and now while she is on said ‘honeymoon’ she has a video going up telling her viewers that divorce has been discussed. It’s a shame because they obviously were very different people when they got together and they have grown apart and now want different things in life. I think ‘honeymoon’ actually means ‘last hoorah’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I didn't watch the video, as i have youtube premium, and don't want to give her one cent of my money. But I also thought that this honeymoon and her manic behaviour lately is her trying to save the last bit of good in their marriage. I don't think they'll divorce anytime soon, but a lot of people stay in dead marriage.
Ironically, I actually think that a divorce could boost her social media, and create a bit of engagement, a la Chriselle Lim.

Reactions: 15
I didn't watch the video, as i have youtube premium, and don't want to give her one cent of my money. But I also thought that this honeymoon and her manic behaviour lately is her trying to save the last bit of good in their marriage. I don't think they'll divorce anytime soon, but a lot of people stay in dead marriage.
Ironically, I actually think that a divorce could boost her social media, and create a bit of engagement, a la Chriselle Lim.
Use Viewpure to watch without giving them ad sense :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is soft launching her divorce. I don’t post here often but I have had my suspicions for a very long time now her relationship is in tatters and when you look at all the evidence it’s clear it won’t last another year. All this chat recently about relating to the content of younger influencers, discussing children again (where Alex has said in the past he ‘would have had kids yesterday if he could’), she said in this video too about moving back to Manchester full time, the OTT ‘honeymoon’ content and now while she is on said ‘honeymoon’ she has a video going up telling her viewers that divorce has been discussed. It’s a shame because they obviously were very different people when they got together and they have grown apart and now want different things in life. I think ‘honeymoon’ actually means ‘last hoorah’.
Yeah for sure they shouldn’t have listened to Lydia and dumped management and moved out to the MK area on some whim.

This house is so random and just a bunch of sponsored projects where the rooms do not work together at all. There seem to be NO local friends or family out there and all work is all the way down in London or airport/travel so the location is not ideal. I mean Alex didn’t even know how to drive for the first few years. I would imagine moving out of that house would be a good idea number one.

Alex has severe depression according to past vlogs and I can say that isn’t the easiest thing for any marriage to navigate… my husband is going through this and I can’t imagine living somewhere so far away from friends/family (by choice) to support. She bought a Manchester apartment (then oddly pivoted to make it a shooting space) and hired his friend butch so he has a travel Buddy seem to be an attempt to support him but my opinion would be to get out of that Lydia tainted bad decision and get a apartment in London and live between there and Manchester. London for busy work/travel times and Manchester to connect with family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s been obvious to me for a long time in the vlogs too they have an odd dynamic. Always having little digs at each other and for example the smushing of the ice cream in her face when they were in Italy recently just says more that it seems on the surface. All these captions about how ‘in love’ she feels will forever give me red flags. Content couples often have very ‘quiet’ love. This ‘honeymoon’ seems like she is trying to convince herself and Alex that things are good and they are still right for each other. But yes absolutely a divorce would sky rocket her engagement online!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah for sure they shouldn’t have listened to Lydia and dumped management and moved out to the MK area on some whim.

This house is so random and just a bunch of sponsored projects where the rooms do not work together at all. There seem to be NO local friends or family out there and all work is all the way down in London or airport/travel so the location is not ideal. I mean Alex didn’t even know how to drive for the first few years. I would imagine moving out of that house would be a good idea number one.

Alex has severe depression according to past vlogs and I can say that isn’t the easiest thing for any marriage to navigate… my husband is going through this and I can’t imagine living somewhere so far away from friends/family (by choice) to support. She bought a Manchester apartment (then oddly pivoted to make it a shooting space) and hired his friend butch so he has a travel Buddy seem to be an attempt to support him but my opinion would be to get out of that Lydia tainted bad decision and get a apartment in London and live between there and Manchester. London for busy work/travel times and Manchester to connect with family.
Yes! Victoria doesn't want to admit that follow Lydia's advice was the WORSE decision ever.
They are still young, she is still doing good money. She can afford that mistake now. She can get a nice flat in London for her and her child. Ah and the dog. I always forget they got a lockdown dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think they'll get divorced any time soon. She's his meal ticket and he makes her attractive to brands. Although peep the Photoshop fail in the photo of her kneeling in front of the buffalo 🤣 Her right foot is all sorts of weird and her right leg looks like it's glowing along the edges.

I think she'll continue to be miserable in life, but mask it with her faux giddiness, donkey bray and manic positivity. It's clear she's fallen out with Lydia and it doesn't seem like she has any local friends. At least she has her vapid influencer clique I guess. They need to sell the Deanshanger house. There's no reason for them to be there. Work is in London, family is in Manchester. They should just downsize and split their time between those two places and be done with it.

Reactions: 18
I don't think they'll get divorced any time soon. She's his meal ticket and he makes her attractive to brands. Although peep the Photoshop fail in the photo of her kneeling in front of the buffalo 🤣 Her right foot is all sorts of weird and her right leg looks like it's glowing along the edges.

I think she'll continue to be miserable in life, but mask it with her faux giddiness, donkey bray and manic positivity. It's clear she's fallen out with Lydia and it doesn't seem like she has any local friends. At least she has her vapid influencer clique I guess. They need to sell the Deanshanger house. There's no reason for them to be there. Work is in London, family is in Manchester. They should just downsize and split their time between those two places and be done with it.
Yes they are very co-dependent with work. I'm quite sure the fashion weeks are exhausting but seems to me what is more exhausting is navigating the husband/child's bad attitude towards it even with all of the "team" supporting him. It's quite literally their job and it's not easy to get to a point where an influenzer is working with and invited by these brands. They need to grow up and decide if they want this life/career on this path then shut the F up and get on with it while it lasts... Or eliminate the fashion weeks and be OK with being another influencer with a beauty brand spon and fashion haul from time to time like her buddies Amelia, Josie, and ex friend Lydia. Can't tell you how sick I am to hear the constant complaining during and after these fashion weeks... and then a vlog about how it's ruining their marriage.

They also don't HAVE to post all day and night on every single platform, especially during these busy weeks. Make an adult decision and move on people.

Reactions: 14
Waving at the kids in a global south country like she's Princess Diana on a relief mission. Vic, Vic, Vic. Your white saviorism is showing. At least you can't see the kid's face and she hasn't posted a photo of her hugging a group of children like some white girl on a mission trip in Africa.

Reactions: 20
It’s been obvious to me for a long time in the vlogs too they have an odd dynamic. Always having little digs at each other and for example the smushing of the ice cream in her face when they were in Italy recently just says more that it seems on the surface. All these captions about how ‘in love’ she feels will forever give me red flags. Content couples often have very ‘quiet’ love. This ‘honeymoon’ seems like she is trying to convince herself and Alex that things are good and they are still right for each other. But yes absolutely a divorce would sky rocket her engagement online!
It’s like when a man smushes cake in a bride’s face at the wedding and you’re like ooooohhh 🚩 this won’t last 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Waving her diamonds at the poor people in her gauche logo clothing 🙄 Honestly she has no self awareness.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.