Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Vic done with FW alrdy? Haha
I hope so! She and her team are wasting space/invitations for influencers who does a proper job during FW.

Vic literally goes to different countries to film her stylist doing her hait at different hotel rooms. That's Fashion Week for Vic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way her calf juts out at the back compared to how lean her thighs are I think she might have lipodema fat in the calves. Which is an abnormal growth of fat nothing to do with what she eats. She can’t lose this type of fat if it is lipodema unless she lipo sucks it out. People wear compression to reduce the diseases advancement which much suck day to day to do that. For her body weight it’s what I guess she has

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The way her calf juts out at the back compared to how lean her thighs are I think she might have lipodema fat in the calves. Which is an abnormal growth of fat nothing to do with what she eats. She can’t lose this type of fat if it is lipodema unless she lipo sucks it out. People wear compression to reduce the diseases advancement which much suck day to day to do that. For her body weight it’s what I guess she has
Yup, a friend of mine has it too and is super slim

Reactions: 6
Fifth day of Paris Fashion Week where is Victoria? Not a single event or a show? I don’t understand I thought she is the ONLLLYYYY UK influencer to be invited usually. I guess now she is the only one NOT to get invited

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fifth day of Paris Fashion Week where is Victoria? Not a single event or a show? I don’t understand I thought she is the ONLLLYYYY UK influencer to be invited usually. I guess now she is the only one NOT to get invited
IMG_2190.png

With an outfit like that on Vivienne Westwood last season, she probably didn’t get invites.

A Birkin 35 on a fashion show? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not even a soft launch… but here’s an ad and oh I’m in Paris now.
The outfit? It’s there, it’s okay. I see more influencers are dressing more minimalist (in my opinion quiet luxury is another trend of minimalism) it’s giving boring.

IMG_8637.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I read about Balmain in the Financial Times yesterday morning. The Financial Times! An influencer needs to do better than the FT when it comes to posting content. She doesn't write copy or need it checking, being two days behind is not cute.

Reactions: 10
She just isn’t a fashion girl, she goes to Balmain as Balmain Hair person, she goes to perfume and makeup launches, she never really goes anywhere as a fashion influencer and that is because all she does is hair, skincare and makeup.

Reactions: 12
She just isn’t a fashion girl, she goes to Balmain as Balmain Hair person, she goes to perfume and makeup launches, she never really goes anywhere as a fashion influencer and that is because all she does is hair, skincare and makeup.
Ironic since she can't even figure out how to get a spray tan.

Her filthy feet always make me heave

Reactions: 8
Did she even go to Balmain because she thanked another influencer for the shots inside. Either she wasn't invited or she was, but was too busy with her own pics that she once again missed the show. How can someone who is SO bad at her job still get invites to these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not even a soft launch… but here’s an ad and oh I’m in Paris now.
The outfit? It’s there, it’s okay. I see more influencers are dressing more minimalist (in my opinion quiet luxury is another trend of minimalism) it’s giving boring.

View attachment 2480435
Why is the top of her foot curved like that?
And does she only have ONE pair of heels?
She looks 20 yrs older than her actual age.

Reactions: 8
Victoria Beckham show
At lease we’re seeing less suiting from her this season, and the colour is nice on her. She is committed to those YSL.
IMG_8639.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.