Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoved outside??
Sorry, she wasn’t physically shoved by somebody.
I meant that the VIPS had seats in the building, and there was a section at the end of the ‘runway’, where the models walked outside. That’s where Victoria was. Shoved outside lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gets invited by the beauty team so I think she doesn’t get the same standing as the VIPs

I meant that the VIPS had seats in the building, and there was a section at the end of the ‘runway’, where the models walked outside. That’s where Victoria was. Shoved outside lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Along with all the rest of the UK influencers out there, like Lindsay, Kim, (did Anna go as well?) 😂

Reactions: 8
But wait for her vlog, she'll clearly name it something like - "I got shoved at PFW" or along those lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She “forgot” to bring a Louis Vuitton bag and a Victoria Beckham bag, so she’s using a YSL bag. LV have given her at least one trendy, it bag in the past few months, but she can’t be bothered. All she has time to bring is the purse from the label that still hasn’t invited her to their show. So narc such toxic. She only values those who reject her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She should stop gravitating towards footwear that makes her look stumpy if she wants them to appear longer/leaner…. Especially avoid straps at the ankles and compression like this with no wiggle room

For one thing they’ll be more comfortable than styles cutting off her circulation but they’ll also be more flattering

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She should stop gravitating towards footwear that makes her look stumpy if she wants them to appear longer/leaner…. Especially avoid straps at the ankles and compression like this with no wiggle room

For one thing they’ll be more comfortable than styles cutting off her circulation but they’ll also be more flattering
that was all she was lent, so she has to stick with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably in the minority here but I think her legs look fine. They only look bigger because the rest of her is skeletal. If she put a bit of weight on then her proportions would even up a bit.

Reactions: 16

I don’t know about her thighs I think they are unaffected but I firmly believe the calves and ankles have lipodema . She should go somewhere and get diagnosis and treatment for it because it can turn a lot worse. It keeps growing. It can turn to a more serious condition called lymphoedema
---
The way the boots are so tight on her ankles . The width of the calf , the way the calf juts out if you see her legs side on coupled with the fact she’s skinny elsewhere is a huge sign it’s lipodema
---
People often have it in thighs and upper arms as well, it worsens normally with age

LV show is her biggest invite and there is no build up, no over the top appreciation post. I mean you need kiss arse at some point, how else are you going to be invited back.
The PFW vlog will be posted tonight…

Reactions: 12
Probably in the minority here but I think her legs look fine. They only look bigger because the rest of her is skeletal. If she put a bit of weight on then her proportions would even up a bit.
I’m starting to feel a bit paranoid about my own ankles because I’m definitely a lot bigger than her 😂

Not even a soft launch… but here’s an ad and oh I’m in Paris now.
The outfit? It’s there, it’s okay. I see more influencers are dressing more minimalist (in my opinion quiet luxury is another trend of minimalism) it’s giving boring.

View attachment 2480435
Why does she point her foot like that, it looks broken!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I admittedly have gotten behind on following things this fashion month but what I do know?

Reviewing best street style roundups... I've not seen Vicky chosen once

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about her thighs I think they are unaffected but I firmly believe the calves and ankles have lipodema . She should go somewhere and get diagnosis and treatment for it because it can turn a lot worse. It keeps growing. It can turn to a more serious condition called lymphoedema
---
The way the boots are so tight on her ankles . The width of the calf , the way the calf juts out if you see her legs side on coupled with the fact she’s skinny elsewhere is a huge sign it’s lipodema
---
People often have it in thighs and upper arms as well, it worsens normally with age

What’s the treatment? Is it just lipo? I have similar frame and bigger calves, was even considering doing lipo private but if I don’t have to pay for it that’s even better

Reactions: 4
---
---
I think she just has shapely muscular legs. I’m the same. Overall I’m petite but I have very shapely muscular calves. I don’t wear mini skirts because of this. Midi length is my pal and shoes that elongate the foot. I don’t think she needs diagnosing with a condition because of her body shape.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.