Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry victoria but when you associate yourself with the likes of these I'm not going to watch you anymore.
At least this proves my theory that Victoria wasn't 5'7" like she claims (lies about dumb stuff like that really bugs me) Carrie is 5'4" per her own admission. Total proof she has nothing better to do and nowhere interesting to be.

Reactions: 4
Her marriage seems like such hard work. Harrison seems like he needs a lot of attention a bit like a small child. The way she carry’s on about her relationship you would think that there are no other working couples and that her and Harrison are the first. She sounds nothing like a ‘girl boss’ :rolleyes:
And the jumpsuit she wore on NYE is atrocious. I have not seen a more horrendous item of clothing in a long long time and I grew up with multi coloured shell suits!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Her marriage seems like such hard work. Harrison seems like he needs a lot of attention a bit like a small child. The way she carry’s on about her relationship you would think that there are no other working couples and that her and Harrison are the first. She sounds nothing like a ‘girl boss’ :rolleyes:
And the jumpsuit she wore on NYE is atrocious. I have not seen a more horrendous item of clothing in a long long time and I grew up with multi coloured shell suits!
Victoria does seem to have to work awfully hard at her relationship. And from the sounds of fashion week straining her relationship and needing time off to be the “best wife” possible, it sounds like if she’s working...they’re struggling.

I can’t quite figure out if Alex is super controlling or Vic is just super submissive in relationships and let’s her partner lead. Either way, they don’t seem to have a very healthy partnership to me. That Instagram caption is actually pretty sad. Shame she’s too blind to see it.

Reactions: 14
Victoria does seem to have to work awfully hard at her relationship. And from the sounds of fashion week straining her relationship and needing time off to be the “best wife” possible, it sounds like if she’s working...they’re struggling.

I can’t quite figure out if Alex is super controlling or Vic is just super submissive in relationships and let’s her partner lead. Either way, they don’t seem to have a very healthy partnership to me. That Instagram caption is actually pretty sad. Shame she’s too blind to see it.
It is so depressing, if my friend was posting tit like that I'd shake her and say something. relationships are work but they shouldn't be THAT much work. Sounds like she's kind of meek and submissive and Alex is a demanding jerk.

Reactions: 8
Who spends over a grand on a jumpsuit that’s half white, to wear it in your friends basement and roll all over the floor in it!

• Haha
What part of free loading off someone else in a house that Victoria bought, playing guitar and video games in his room and needing others to give him rides because he doesn’t have a drivers license is growing up? Sounds like all the 15 year old boys I knew.

Remember that TLC song no scrubs? Alex is such a scrub.
He reminds me of my ex, so many similarities - cut up about receding hair line, lame guitar grunge vibe, no licence, deep down he thinks his partner is a mother substitute - and I doubt similarities end there. Suffice it to say, the relationship is hard work because he doesn’t treat her right, and no amount of positive thinking, money or stuff will change that.

Reactions: 11
What she wrote makes me both angry and sad, for some reason. How have these people been together for so long? It seems as if he doesn't know her at all, or else never truly accepted her career and was just waiting until they were married to slowly but surely manipulate her into dropping all the parts of her life that don't directly include him.
They travel together to all of her events, and he took or is now taking all of her photos, and now also edits, so they were always constantly together before and now. They spend more time together even at her "busiest" (have to put that in quotes) than most married people do. And yet it's not enough for him?? He is coming off as so controlling.
She really needs to sit down and figure out what she wants to do, going forward. Does she even truly care about fashion? She doesn't really seem to look at trends, what was on the runways, what is coming up in the new seasons, what trend forecasters are saying, what she especially likes/dislikes, what were her best vs worst purchases recently (if she has bought a single thing with her own money, that is), etc. etc. It's all just ads, unboxing MORE stuff she was sent/bought with vouchers, and more ads. And then she complains about it all taking away from her relationship. THEN DON'T DO IT. You and Alex go and get actual jobs, and then see how insanely privileged you both are. They really need a reality-check.

Also, how does Alex expect they will maintain their excessive lifestyle if he stops her from doing more and more things?

Also also - he comes off as so dickish in photos, and any time he's shown in her videos now he's usually so unpleasant. Spoiled, and really with no clue to how basic-witch he is.

Reactions: 17
Who spends over a grand on a jumpsuit that’s half white, to wear it in your friends basement and roll all over the floor in it!
Someone who is gifted it!

What she wrote makes me both angry and sad, for some reason. How have these people been together for so long? It seems as if he doesn't know her at all, or else never truly accepted her career and was just waiting until they were married to slowly but surely manipulate her into dropping all the parts of her life that don't directly include him.
They travel together to all of her events, and he took or is now taking all of her photos, and now also edits, so they were always constantly together before and now. They spend more time together even at her "busiest" (have to put that in quotes) than most married people do. And yet it's not enough for him?? He is coming off as so controlling.
She really needs to sit down and figure out what she wants to do, going forward. Does she even truly care about fashion? She doesn't really seem to look at trends, what was on the runways, what is coming up in the new seasons, what trend forecasters are saying, what she especially likes/dislikes, what were her best vs worst purchases recently (if she has bought a single thing with her own money, that is), etc. etc. It's all just ads, unboxing MORE stuff she was sent/bought with vouchers, and more ads. And then she complains about it all taking away from her relationship. THEN DON'T DO IT. You and Alex go and get actual jobs, and then see how insanely privileged you both are. They really need a reality-check.

Also, how does Alex expect they will maintain their excessive lifestyle if he stops her from doing more and more things?

Also also - he comes off as so dickish in photos, and any time he's shown in her videos now he's usually so unpleasant. Spoiled, and really with no clue to how basic-witch he is.
I completely agree with this. I used to really enjoy watching Vic and can still enjoy some of her content (through the annoying squealing and fake excitement) but what started to get my goat with her was the complaining about how hard her job was and how stressed she was. ( I'm not saying that travelling isn't tiring or that she doesn't have a good work ethic, because I believe she does) Then when the ASA rules came in, she had a tantrum like Millen (probably their reason for becoming so close this last 6 month - mutual hatred of having to declare freebies) and her true colours started to show.

This latest post about how tough it is on her marriage and how she's going to try and be the best wife - I'm sat here like, WTF you WORK TOGETHER, you spend more time together than most couples. You get to visit the most beautiful places and stay in the most beautiful hotels In the world - FOR FREE - and it's still not enough for you? What does it take for you to be the 'best wife'? You're the breadwinner, you've provided a beautiful forever home, you have a flexible, lucrative career, you work with your husband and you're both still not happy?

What about families where one works days and one works nights, or where partners work abroad or are in the armed forces? Families struggling financially and working all hours apart from each other, trying to keep a roof over their head and marriage on track? The entitlement and self absorption she has shown this last year is remarkable. That post should have been about how grateful she is to have a job people dream of, where she gets to live her dream with her husband by her side and experience places and people she would never have been able to if it wasn't for the position she is now in. Huge reality check indeed!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What does it take for you to be the 'best wife'? You're the breadwinner, you've provided a beautiful forever home, you have a flexible, lucrative career, you work with your husband and you're both still not happy?
You are spot on and this makes me despise Alex even more. To think that after all she does for him, he would still make her feel this way, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Please tell me this girl is more of a professional than just posting about her management change on Instagram stories. She doesn’t seriously think that’s a strong move? 🤣🤣

• Haha
lol..holy tit! This is how she is managing herself now. On Instastories. What is her "team" actually doing. So not professional and does she think that brands sit there and watch her every story. How full of yourself can you get. How about you send a professional email to each and everyone of them and personally inform them.
Dont get me started on that shoe collection pic. Very enviromental conscious and sustainable....NOT!!:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m really not trying to tread on whatever kind of relationship was modeled for Victoria, but her mom commenting this on her sad caption struck me as odd.

If was in her boat my mom would guaranteed be calling me to ask if I was mad - definitely NOT commenting this on Instagram. She’d instantly remind me that I’d bought my husband a beautiful home that’s being fully renovated, paid for a gorgeous wedding and helped him travel the world on luxurious vacations all while he basically worked part time and did nothing. My mom would be telling me I was already the BEST wife and that my partner better work on getting his act together at being a better husband.

Is Alex sitting around worrying about how to be the best husband? I doubt it.

P.S. On a positive, this makes me really appreciate my own mom. Here here!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
lol..holy tit! This is how she is managing herself now. On Instastories. What is her "team" actually doing. So not professional and does she think that brands sit there and watch her every story. How full of yourself can you get. How about you send a professional email to each and everyone of them and personally inform them.
Dont get me started on that shoe collection pic. Very enviromental conscious and sustainable....NOT!!:mad:
I think her "team" is off playing video games in his man cave. 😆 Such a professional girl-boss! She clearly highly respects the companies she works with.
I'm back to feeling sick after seeing that shoe pic. Hundreds of pairs of (very similar) shoes, at least 70 designer bags (and likely many many more regular bags).... She won't be able to fit nearly half of it in her new HUGE closet room. What a disgusting joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.