Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why?? Why do you sit on your butt like that, with a perfume bottle, on the ice, OUTSIDE IN THE COLD? A light flowerscented perfume.....

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shouldn't her new vlog state AD as everything in it (clothing haul and food for her party) is gifted? (Sorry guess the Christmas tree isn't gifted although the new crystal ornaments are)

Reactions: 10
I skipped the first 18 minutes because it was an ad,
then watched the second half which was also an AD for her (begged for) takeaway and #gifted speaker.

She's giving millen a run of her money now in the ”desperate blagger” awards

Reactions: 12
I don’t have it in me to hit play on her vlog but am not surprised to hear it’s all gifts and ads.

How does she not see how RIDICULOUS her content and life has become? Is her mortgage that high?

Reactions: 9
Isn't she supposed to put AD in the title if it's a paid collaboration? :unsure:

I stopped watching after she mentioned that the video is an advert. Her instagram is all perfume ads and careless offhand comments about Venice - after she's gotten her AD in, of course. It's almost like she was completely unaware of the seriousness of the flooding until some follower informed her, and even then didn't look into it any further. How much of a bubble do you freaking live in?! I mean, I know you have your 80000000th gifted Advent calendar and new "favourite" perfume/foundation/sweater/boots/lipstick/bentley to open and flog - and that truly is important work, contributing so much of benefit to so many people's lives, but maybe take one damn moment out of your day and read about what is happening in the actual world.

Her and Lydia just need to get it over with and start their own infomercial channel, since what they do is NO different, and just as tacky.

Reactions: 18
If Vic hasn't sat down with a *Kindly gifted* notepad with Lydia and taken notes on all the best way to beg for home freebies, I will run naked through the streets. I can just hear Lydia bragging about all the things they've not had to pay for and training Vic up for when she moved into her house, like her mentor. Lydia probably hoped that in return, she might wiggle her way in with some of Vic's brands, but alas, that doesn't appear to have materialised....although Lydia is probably kicking herself on not get PR food for her little soiree's like Vic managed to blag!

I haven‘t watched anything, I just can‘t anymore, but PR food????!!!! WTF? They have lost all their decency, but what is wrong with the company that provided the food!?!? Why not feed the homeless?? England is full of them.
I am really disgusted.

Reactions: 14
I haven‘t watched anything, I just can‘t anymore, but PR food????!!!! WTF? They have lost all their decency, but what is wrong with the company that provided the food!?!? Why not feed the homeless?? England is full of them.
I am really disgusted.
I’ve only ever seen Joe Sugg beg for party food for his mates on his birthday,
followed by the Sacconejoly’s who beg for food at every party.

but this was vicki begging for a full on lay out for 8 guests.

get to duck u daft idiot.

Is her mortgage that high?
she’s supporting her man child who’s also expecting her to pump out some kids soon 😐
Throw in the house, the car they’re going to need, the travel expenses into London.

she’s gonna be begging for toilet roll soon.

• Haha
Victoria's brother name is Alex? Alex Magrath?
And her husband's name is Alex? The guy had another last name, but he decided to legally change his last name to Magrath. So he could be Alex Magrath? 😲 😲 😲 What the...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know people grow and change but I just don't enjoy her content anymore. I started watching Victoria because she was relatable and used/wore high street stuff. I used to watch all her videos as she uploaded but I now I find myself ignoring her videos in my subscription box. I miss pink/purple haired Vic.
Screenshot_20191122-152213.png

Reactions: 5
So the tree looks like a sorry 10 quid argos job... One would expect more from a luxury influenza surely

Reactions: 5
So the tree looks like a sorry 10 quid argos job... One would expect more from a luxury influenza surely
Pretty much confirms if she can't get it for free she won't put any money into it.

Reactions: 6
I know people grow and change but I just don't enjoy her content anymore. I started watching Victoria because she was relatable and used/wore high street stuff. I used to watch all her videos as she uploaded but I now I find myself ignoring her videos in my subscription box. I miss pink/purple haired Vic.
View attachment 59098
Completely agree, she's not the same person anymore

Doesn't even pay for her own tree......

View attachment 59129
Honestly she just winds me up more and more

Reactions: 8
The tree, the tree skirt, the 30 quid Garland and the ornaments.

All begged for.

Btw didn't she just get these done

4F9907A7-1C98-49DF-9BDC-2485E462FA4C.jpeg

Nasty!!!!

Reactions: 4
Pretty much confirms if she can't get it for free she won't put any money into it.
Victoria and Lydia don't decorate their houses with that personal touch we all do to make our houses feel like home. They just fill their houses with all the freebies.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.