Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh like she's so original. A bit of darker paint on some walls! She's turning into a really spiteful girl.

Reactions: 7
Now she's asking for what we want to see on her Insta stories, didn't occur to her months ago that maybe that is something she should've been asking her viewers?

Reactions: 2
Oh like she's so original. A bit of darker paint on some walls! She's turning into a really spiteful girl.
She's turning into a right dick that acts like she is better than everyone else. RIP cute Vic with the purple hair.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch Tameras new vlog? At the LV event, Viccerz is sat two seats away from Tamera and she totally ignores her but speaks to Amelia sat in between them.

Burnnnnnn
Not the first time Tamara ignores Victoria. I would like to know what happened there. But I think Victoria is lossing her "luxury" friends and now has to downgrade to become Lydia Millen's best friend.

Reactions: 9
Manservant and a greedy one he is! He obviously tries to take Vic‘s crown because he did not work to create his own!

P.S I am just sick of people comparing someone, who done something wrong or is overly emotional, to women.
We do it too and that is the saddest thing. Like we are weaker or less perfect than men, when in reality, we really do run the world. I would like to see in the future more us and not us the way men want us to be.
I am reading a book „What would the Spice Girls do“ and there was a part discussing how they just had fun without men, referencing to be yourself and enjoy life being already complete and perfect as you are.
I went a bit off topic now :)
I just watched Tamara‘s new Q&A video and she talked about relationships and how a man should strive for more than just be a prop for his girl‘s social media and I immediately thought of Vic and Alex [emoji23] It‘s possible she‘s throwing shade at them since they had a fall out.
Another thing: I found it insulting to us women calling Alex Victoria‘s wife, I know it was meant as a joke, but we women are incredible and so smart and competent and we can achieve anything. Not to mention what we can endure and how strong we are. We bring other women & also men to the world!
And to call this douche a wife and put him in the same basket as us is downgrading to us, not him.
He is just a douche.
Honestly I don't think she's throwing shade at Vic personally, so many influencers include their men into their job and everyone of them is cut out for editing and photography. Plus 90% act like their prize in the relationship, and these ladies should be lucky to be with. Glad at least one these girls know their worth.

So according to metro vic made 1.2 million.

Imagine the reason Tamara ignores Vic and everyone else does for that matter is because Victoria is really the one buying followers and that’s why she was clinging to Josie and Lydia!

Reactions: 8
Capture+_2019-10-31-11-55-16-1.png

I wonder what happened to Victoria! She seems to have uploaded nothing, and she declares on her ig her Bentley is on loan.

I think she said (instastories) that she'll upload two videos this week as she didn't last week. Her mum visited her so maybe she took some time off?
Or she is starting to feel empty and isolated know when reality has set in for real (and she can't possibly post more wedding content)?

View attachment 53274

I wonder what happened to Victoria! She seems to have uploaded nothing, and she declares on her ig her Bentley is on loan.
Oh hun, people who live in the country properly have dirty 4WDs that smell of wet dog, muddy Dublin boots, battered old Barbour jackets and possibly horses at home. It's the new money townies who've moved out who think it's all sports cars, camel coats and shiny boots. You're the entitled, know nothing about the country, ones we swear at for being arseholes on the road when we're out on said horses and fly past dangerously

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh hun, people who live in the country properly have dirty 4WDs that smell of wet dog, muddy Dublin boots, battered old Barbour jackets and possibly horses at home. It's the new money townies who've moved out who think it's all sports cars, camel coats and shiny boots. You're the ones we roll our eyes at
I came here to say exactly the same! Her and Lydia are playing at being country girls, with all the gear and no idea! They will have shiny new coats, brand new Hunter wellies and a RR Sport because its what they think living in the country is all about. Could you really see them buying an old Land Rover Defender (even a Discovery would give them some cred!) with a trailer on the back for carting stuff about, having a couple of Labradors or Springer Spaniels (rather than some designer dog breed) a proper working boot-room with muck boots rather than clean Hunters, horses that take up all your time and money, and old wax jackets..... nope, never in a million years. The pair of them stick out like a sore thumb!

Reactions: 11
@Hallobrit @BeccaBanana

I won't consider them nouveau riche, I just consider them professional beggars.
I grew up in the country side of my country, and I know that it is really all about farming and being in the mud.

I think that they view the countryside like the Soho House, small houses with sportcars and fireplaces.

I think they just make it seem they like the countryside to compensate the fact they are in non rich places such as Buckinghamshire.

Reactions: 7
So we have Tamara as the official ambassador of Giambattista Valli x H&M.
Capture+_2019-11-01-11-20-56.png

Meanwhile, Victoria promotes a fur coat in her Instagram stories.
Capture+_2019-11-01-11-21-26.png

Reactions: 6
I think they just make it seem they like the countryside to compensate the fact they are in non rich places such as Buckinghamshire.
non rich places such as Bucks? Seriously have you looked at house prices in places like Marlow and Beaconsfield? Bucks is one of the most expensive counties (if not the most expensive county) outside London!

Reactions: 5
non rich places such as Bucks? Seriously have you looked at house prices in places like Marlow and Beaconsfield? Bucks is one of the most expensive counties (if not the most expensive county) outside London!
Yes Bucks is the most expensive, which is why lydia pretends to live there.

@Hallobrit @BeccaBanana

I won't consider them nouveau riche, I just consider them professional beggars.
I grew up in the country side of my country, and I know that it is really all about farming and being in the mud.

I think that they view the countryside like the Soho House, small houses with sportcars and fireplaces.

I think you mean Northamptonshire where they actually live...not so pestigious...😅

Reactions: 5
She's doing the Lydia thing in her vlog "they sent me an 8 but I could've used a 6" for a dress that honestly looks like it fits. She even said it is just for photos! Just clip the damn dress and take your photos

I’m assuming people have said something about the filters she uses on Instagram stories for her to bring it up a few days ago. Hilarious she has fake freckles and pumped up fake lips covering her already fake filled face and posts a “joke” from one of her friends about how relaxed she is with how she looks on face time 🙄

So if she made that comment “I know you guys don’t like the filters....” someone must have been brave enough to call her out on it (before getting blocked I assume)

Reactions: 4
@Miscanthus @TescoSainsburys @Kittymum33

I might overlooked at that Buckinghamshire thing. Im sorry, im on my way home when I typed that.

I meant Northamptonshire, my bad.

Still, they still pretend living in the countryside is all about having a PR Bentley driven around.

I wonder how will they manage once they turn it back.

Maybe Alex will throw a hissy fit since her wife can't driver her to the train station!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.