Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This 🙌 also, not a fan of J* either particularly, but you can't deny his work ethic and the fact he actually spends his own money on shit rather than waiting to be gifted things!
The funny thing is, Jeffree Star has blasted these influencer press trips, he's called out Benefit for their ostentatious overseas launches/events.
He's been dropped from PR lists because he refuses to fake enthusiasm about new products and good reviews can't be bought from him.
He works hard and he clearly loves what he does.

THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF VICTORIA

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I could understand if it was a nice little field with a few lambs #gifted #nature
But it’s a frigging car park with a loan car and an SUV 🙄

I’m sold.

• Haha

Teaforyou

That shoe collection video was a car crash, so many if the shoes were samey, she clearly doesn’t wear them all. ‘I wore these to my mums wedding so they are sentimental’!? Not sentimental enough that she wore them to her own wedding instead of buying four new pairs. The scene of all her shoes piled up in the bath, I mean WTF- she’s so disrespectful to this stuff she allegedly loves and can’t possibly part with. I honestly think she might be a hoarder, she’s addicted to stuff that’s for sure

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
A07B8732-C505-4FD5-AECC-02D451CB1586.jpeg

the teenager got his bedroom then....

I'm only 45 seconds into her vlog and already annoyed. Apparently she thinks it's her 'wifely duty' to drive Alex to physio appointment and wait outside. No actually, wives don't have duties. Get your head out of the dark ages. But then you have a lazy ass for a husband who doesn't drive and expects a chauffeur. SMH. Ok, going back in.
physo for what... sore hips from sitting on his ass all day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Sidhe13

I haven't written on here before, just read, but I have to comment after her latest vlog. I actually feel sick from the amount of stuff she received and has. I feel a bit conflicted because I actually quite like her, but it's almost like these people have an illness. She "organised" (read: tossed in random bags and containers), an absolute ton of products in her huge cupboard, and then showed two more large shelving units stuffed full of much of the same stuff! She says that she is only keeping her absolute favs from her favourite brands now, but if that's the case she has about 50 favourite brands. I think all the stuff she has right now would literally last me the entire rest of my life. I just feel sick and it's so completely ugly feeling.
Also, she said on instagram that they were gifted the speaker, but kept talking about how they "bought" it in the vlog.
She's picking up some intonations in her voice from LEM too, which is distressing, and her lips are out of control....

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
F0A5E035-EE11-4BE6-B8FC-FA82AEC7264A.jpeg

How self obsessed can you get 🙄

Post a picture of yourself on your wedding day.... with you husband blurred out in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow

dezign

If she's not going to donate any of this gifted stuff wouldn't it be nice if she packaged up some of it and sent it to a few of her loyal subscribers....without their numbers she wouldn't be sent the stuff in the first place.
I can see why the likes of Frow and Lidl have positioned themselves as 'luxury ' when you see what they are gifted. Who wants to be sent cheap shit?
I can't remember her ever doing a giveaway! That would go against her hoarder instinct.

How much can one photo be stretched? Hilarious!!!!

Screenshot_20191105-143425.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s a car park with a loan car you have to give back in a few weeks hun....what am I missing here.

59B3D122-62C7-4F44-9176-305F628764A4.png

• Haha

CW1994

I don't really watch/follow InTheFrow, but I just looked at her latest video following the comments on here. I cannot believe the amount of beauty products she is hoarding! And the cheek of her replying to one of the comments that was saying she can do whatever she likes with the brand gifts as it's the same as a gift from a friend - erm no it is not! Her reasoning behind only a 20% donation is awful too, I get that it takes time to list the items, but at least give a 50% donation for the proceeds from the brand gifts. On another note, I wonder how the brands feel about her selling the items after just taking one snap with them!

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I have just unsubscribed to this channel because I cannot cope with ‘look babeeeee’ or ‘don’t you think babeeeee’ vic used to be so relevant and relatable and now everything is a beg or showing off gifted items and not declaring them

Same here. I could put up with so much because I do think puts some effort into her content (unlike Lady Lydia of the Bungalow) and was very relatable, but she's becoming unbearable and so up her arse driving round in that Bentley saying things like 'oh this car comes into its own and fits in really well in these country lanes'. You can tell she loves the attention it brings with people looking at who's driving the car.

The amount of 'all time favourites' is now beyond a joke. The huge number of products that will never be used in those cupboards was OBSCENE. Admitting she ONLY give 20% of her profits from GIFTED items to charity? Wow, fair enough, with your own purchases give / don't give whatever you want, but on the amount of free and very expensive gifts she gets, she's making 80% profit on all those sales and admitting it? I would feel a little embarrassed admitting that and if I received that gross amount of freebies that she does, then 100% would be going to charity!

Claiming she's trying to be sustainable while driving around in gas guzzling Bentley and multiple flights a month - do as I say not as I do....

Lastly, I actually thought they bought that B&O speaker the way they were speaking - it was gifted? I wonder if the one Amelia Liana got a couple of weeks ago was also gifted as she seemed to spend a while talking about that in her vlog to.

I'm 90% way through renovating a large, old property and it does make me sick the amount of free stuff that is thrown at them, with comments saying 'wow you've done so well doing your house up so quickly' - well most people would find it pretty easy when 90% is gifted. I think Lydia and her begging ways have rubbed off of Vic far to much and it's a shame.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I often lurk on here, disagree with a lot of what these influencers do and think it's important we're calling out the lack of transparency around ads. However, I have to say that this whole Alex = housewife thing is so bloody sexist and hypocritical. We moan at Victoria for supporting brands like Victoria's Secret and promoting companies that traditionally make women feel bad for the way they look and then here's everyone calling Alex a wifey because he took her last name? Come on, guys... Even if she went out and did all the work and he literally stayed at home and did nothing, that's totally fine if it works for them and doesn't mean that she's the husband and he's the wife. Wives can bring home the bread too!
Can’t speak for everyone but I can say my feelings toward Alex stem from his entitled MOANING about pathetic things.

I follow him on Instagram, he’s a very entitled little twerp. He whines over just about everything when really he should be grateful for the easy life he has.

I say good for Victoria for bringing home the bread.

It would be nice if Alex gave her public credit for it - instead he nitpicks at her all the time and tries to portray that he’s working his arse off when he’s really not. Victoria is the hustler.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
If anyone had the misfortune to watch Lydia's latest vlog (in which she moaned and complained about LITERALLY EVERYTHING) Vic is in there quite a bit and both her and Lydia make this huge deal about Alex's new LV backpack. It's so embarrassing, like a parent telling their toddler to 'show granny what you've made at nursery today'!
They were like 'oooo I hear someone has a new backpack, ooo let's have a look, ooo aren't you a lucky boy'. *eyeroll*

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
How on earth can we educate our kids about sustainability when you've got people like this flaunting dozens of shoes making it the 'norm'? Her job should come with more social responsibility.
Influencers only talk about the environment or social responsibility when it suits their agenda! Normally jumping on a bandwagon or because of a paid promotion. Notice how few are talking about Australia’s fires, because it makes them no money!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She has become a hoarder. It's really gross to watch. She has enough products for a lifetime and she doesn't even need to keep it all as every single week she is gifted more and more. Every trip she goes on comes with everything she needs while she is away. Ugh, it's so vile. I know she is a sales person but for me she doing the opposite. Encouraging me not to buy and appreciate (the non material) things I have in my life.

She’s just posted an Instagram story saying, “feel so blah.”

That’s probably, Victoria, because your “career” offers nothing to society, is progressed solely through vapid consumerism and everything you own has been given to you as a gift. So you have no sense of self-worth because you have earned NOTHING in your life by working hard.

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I’m really not trying to tread on whatever kind of relationship was modeled for Victoria, but her mom commenting this on her sad caption struck me as odd.

If was in her boat my mom would guaranteed be calling me to ask if I was mad - definitely NOT commenting this on Instagram. She’d instantly remind me that I’d bought my husband a beautiful home that’s being fully renovated, paid for a gorgeous wedding and helped him travel the world on luxurious vacations all while he basically worked part time and did nothing. My mom would be telling me I was already the BEST wife and that my partner better work on getting his act together at being a better husband.

Is Alex sitting around worrying about how to be the best husband? I doubt it.

P.S. On a positive, this makes me really appreciate my own mom. Here here!

Attachments

Emmapism

VIP Member
I used to like Victoria's videos. But this last year or so she just seems to have completely changed. I remember when she went on lovely holidays and squealed with excitement at the rooms, jumped around on the bed and generally did all the stuff I do whenever I treat myself to something posh. Now she seems to have turned into a mega narcissist. All the stuff with the pictures of the wedding over and over, the snappy, mean replies on YouTube....all the lip fillers. She isn't the girl I used to watch ☹

• Sad

Teaforyou

The new vlog....

Vickie spends the first five mins telling us HER TEAM is now IN HOUSE. It’s a fresh start. She has a team. They are in house. She’s so busy she needs her team in house just focused on her.

She gets a new bag, which has been couriered from London to Frowburbia- no mention of that journey being bad for the environment.

They got gifted a new coffee machine. This video isn’t sponsored though, she’s just showing us her coffee machine. She said earlier in the flog that she was being even more selective about gifts now that her team is in house. Apparently she has a selective memory about if she needs another coffee machine.

There were some gold radiators, some curtains, and another ton of crap I skipped over.

The flog continues....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Miscanthus

VIP Member
What a wonderful thing to do ❤
Thank you....wasn't trying to brag...😍

I don't really watch/follow InTheFrow, but I just looked at her latest video following the comments on here. I cannot believe the amount of beauty products she is hoarding! And the cheek of her replying to one of the comments that was saying she can do whatever she likes with the brand gifts as it's the same as a gift from a friend - erm no it is not! Her reasoning behind only a 20% donation is awful too, I get that it takes time to list the items, but at least give a 50% donation for the proceeds from the brand gifts. On another note, I wonder how the brands feel about her selling the items after just taking one snap with them!
I don't think they care, as long as she mentions or affiliate lynx them. The sickest thing is, that most of her followers can't afford all this shit she's gifted....La Mer face masks she forgot she had ffs! They'd be gold dust in my house!

Flix16

Everyone knows at least one couple who constantly post all those lovey-dovey selfies and “omg look at us we’re so in love” Facebook/Instagram etc statuses. In reality, they argue all the time and cheat on each other.

It’s all bollocks and for show.
I once had someone I work with ask if I wasn’t happy in my relationship. I looked at him with a confused expression and asked why he thought that.... “oh well you never post about each other on Facebook”
I honestly nearly choked laughing.

• Heart