Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I am quite impressed if she is giving 25% of her bag sales to Breast Cancer Care, if she is doing that then that's great!

Weirdest bag reveal ever, rambling nonsense though!

Reactions: 1

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I’m really not trying to tread on whatever kind of relationship was modeled for Victoria, but her mom commenting this on her sad caption struck me as odd.

If was in her boat my mom would guaranteed be calling me to ask if I was mad - definitely NOT commenting this on Instagram. She’d instantly remind me that I’d bought my husband a beautiful home that’s being fully renovated, paid for a gorgeous wedding and helped him travel the world on luxurious vacations all while he basically worked part time and did nothing. My mom would be telling me I was already the BEST wife and that my partner better work on getting his act together at being a better husband.

Is Alex sitting around worrying about how to be the best husband? I doubt it.

P.S. On a positive, this makes me really appreciate my own mom. Here here!
I can't see the post people are talking about...was it deleted?

Reactions: 1

mindlessness

VIP Member
Sorry to derail from the gossip (the most important bit of this forum!) but I need to stand up for the UK system here - no one can say getting a PhD in 7 years is easy. I don’t even have a masters, am just defending my friends and colleagues who were nearly broken by how difficult their PhD programs were.

If it took you ten years you’d have your funding withdrawn and be kicked out, no university would have you if it took you that long
Yes, agreed! I apologise if my post implied that, I didn't intend to. It's 7 years of bloody hard work.

Re: Victoria, the one thing I respect her for is her PhD.

dezign

I do SO badly want slutty sues thread to become more active. 😅
I've debated hopping on there. Was it good at one time? Despite her unfortunate fashion choices and awful leg tattoo, and quick temper with posters, somehow Suz doesn't seem mean like Lydia. ??

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Sorry for posting again so soon but I just saw this on Instagram, did she dissolve the fillers in her upper lip? Good for her if that's the case (could also just be the light lipstick shade that fools me).

Attachments

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
I think she said (instastories) that she'll upload two videos this week as she didn't last week. Her mum visited her so maybe she took some time off?
Or she is starting to feel empty and isolated know when reality has set in for real (and she can't possibly post more wedding content)?