Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a wonderful thing to do ❤
Thank you....wasn't trying to brag...😍

I don't really watch/follow InTheFrow, but I just looked at her latest video following the comments on here. I cannot believe the amount of beauty products she is hoarding! And the cheek of her replying to one of the comments that was saying she can do whatever she likes with the brand gifts as it's the same as a gift from a friend - erm no it is not! Her reasoning behind only a 20% donation is awful too, I get that it takes time to list the items, but at least give a 50% donation for the proceeds from the brand gifts. On another note, I wonder how the brands feel about her selling the items after just taking one snap with them!
I don't think they care, as long as she mentions or affiliate lynx them. The sickest thing is, that most of her followers can't afford all this tit she's gifted....La Mer face masks she forgot she had ffs! They'd be gold dust in my house!

Reactions: 15
I have just unsubscribed to this channel because I cannot cope with ‘look babeeeee’ or ‘don’t you think babeeeee’ vic used to be so relevant and relatable and now everything is a beg or showing off gifted items and not declaring them

Reactions: 11
I have just unsubscribed to this channel because I cannot cope with ‘look babeeeee’ or ‘don’t you think babeeeee’ vic used to be so relevant and relatable and now everything is a beg or showing off gifted items and not declaring them

Same here. I could put up with so much because I do think puts some effort into her content (unlike Lady Lydia of the Bungalow) and was very relatable, but she's becoming unbearable and so up her arse driving round in that Bentley saying things like 'oh this car comes into its own and fits in really well in these country lanes'. You can tell she loves the attention it brings with people looking at who's driving the car.

The amount of 'all time favourites' is now beyond a joke. The huge number of products that will never be used in those cupboards was OBSCENE. Admitting she ONLY give 20% of her profits from GIFTED items to charity? Wow, fair enough, with your own purchases give / don't give whatever you want, but on the amount of free and very expensive gifts she gets, she's making 80% profit on all those sales and admitting it? I would feel a little embarrassed admitting that and if I received that gross amount of freebies that she does, then 100% would be going to charity!

Claiming she's trying to be sustainable while driving around in gas guzzling Bentley and multiple flights a month - do as I say not as I do....

Lastly, I actually thought they bought that B&O speaker the way they were speaking - it was gifted? I wonder if the one Amelia Liana got a couple of weeks ago was also gifted as she seemed to spend a while talking about that in her vlog to.

I'm 90% way through renovating a large, old property and it does make me sick the amount of free stuff that is thrown at them, with comments saying 'wow you've done so well doing your house up so quickly' - well most people would find it pretty easy when 90% is gifted. I think Lydia and her begging ways have rubbed off of Vic far to much and it's a shame.

Reactions: 16
I haven't written on here before, just read, but I have to comment after her latest vlog. I actually feel sick from the amount of stuff she received and has. I feel a bit conflicted because I actually quite like her, but it's almost like these people have an illness. She "organised" (read: tossed in random bags and containers), an absolute ton of products in her huge cupboard, and then showed two more large shelving units stuffed full of much of the same stuff! She says that she is only keeping her absolute favs from her favourite brands now, but if that's the case she has about 50 favourite brands. I think all the stuff she has right now would literally last me the entire rest of my life. I just feel sick and it's so completely ugly feeling.
Also, she said on instagram that they were gifted the speaker, but kept talking about how they "bought" it in the vlog.
She's picking up some intonations in her voice from LEM too, which is distressing, and her lips are out of control....
I came here to write the exact same thing. Her constant "I've got loads of..." and "I've got all my..." really made me feel ill. She might as well have said, 'hey peasants, come watch me put my abundance of expensive products from all of these expensive brands in my expensive (ugly) cabinet...and then come look at us open our expensive framed prints..did I mention this was all really expensive? I've just got so many expensive things to show off by tapping them annoyingly with my expensive (ugly) nails...."

No recognition of how detached from real life this is...of how privileged she is. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I completely completely agree. I started watching her back when she was still vlogging in her bedroom with pink hair.

We are all allowed to grow up, but you know what isn't cool? Forgetting for one second how lucky you are to have all of this. Yes you work for it but I don't ever think I could believe my own hype in the way Victoria does. Humility and gratitude are foreign words to her now.

Her whole life is a self-obsessed parade of more more more.

Reactions: 6
She has become a hoarder. It's really gross to watch. She has enough products for a lifetime and she doesn't even need to keep it all as every single week she is gifted more and more. Every trip she goes on comes with everything she needs while she is away. Ugh, it's so vile. I know she is a sales person but for me she doing the opposite. Encouraging me not to buy and appreciate (the non material) things I have in my life.

One thing I forgot to say in my last comment was about those La Mer masks she thought she’d run out of. It was very clear from the language she used that she didn’t intend on actually buying any with her own money (though I suppose with the amount of product she has, she should use up all that product first). But if she genuinely loved a beauty product, don’t you think she’d go to the effort of actually buying it herself? Clearly she just loves it when the price is “free”

Reactions: 13
Here we ago... a new month, let the list of perfumes to promote begin...

Reactions: 8
Well color me stupid!

When she said she was going to the Adobe conference in LA I thought oh - how nice. She’s actually investing in something for a change.

Nope. Another AD!

Reactions: 7
Where is her fashion content? Isn't she supposed to be a fashion/beauty channel?

And brands seem to gift her with spare products that doesn't sell. She doesn't get items before they release, but she gets it when it is in the market. (In example, the Nars 25th anniversary makeup and the La Mer cream)

Brands seem to favor Amelia, Tamara, Camilla Carill, Leonie Hanne for UK influencers. IE, Tamara is now working with La Mer, and is with Patrick Ta for brand trips. Mytheresa is partnering with Amelia and Tamara for monthly hauls.

And we have Victoria, whose things are ALL gifted, and her links below her videos are all declared gifted. She became so greedy now, it's insane. She knows she can't buy anything, so she milks it for all it's worth.

Victoria seems to be in second thought with brands. I think she comes into the picture when one of the top influencers cancels. I guess that is the benefit for taking Lydia Millen under wing. She became her level now, and brands are now noticing it.

Reactions: 7
Same here. I could put up with so much because I do think puts some effort into her content (unlike Lady Lydia of the Bungalow) and was very relatable, but she's becoming unbearable and so up her arse driving round in that Bentley saying things like 'oh this car comes into its own and fits in really well in these country lanes'. You can tell she loves the attention it brings with people looking at who's driving the car.

The amount of 'all time favourites' is now beyond a joke. The huge number of products that will never be used in those cupboards was OBSCENE. Admitting she ONLY give 20% of her profits from GIFTED items to charity? Wow, fair enough, with your own purchases give / don't give whatever you want, but on the amount of free and very expensive gifts she gets, she's making 80% profit on all those sales and admitting it? I would feel a little embarrassed admitting that and if I received that gross amount of freebies that she does, then 100% would be going to charity!

Claiming she's trying to be sustainable while driving around in gas guzzling Bentley and multiple flights a month - do as I say not as I do....

Lastly, I actually thought they bought that B&O speaker the way they were speaking - it was gifted? I wonder if the one Amelia Liana got a couple of weeks ago was also gifted as she seemed to spend a while talking about that in her vlog to.

I'm 90% way through renovating a large, old property and it does make me sick the amount of free stuff that is thrown at them, with comments saying 'wow you've done so well doing your house up so quickly' - well most people would find it pretty easy when 90% is gifted. I think Lydia and her begging ways have rubbed off of Vic far to much and it's a shame.
If she's not going to donate any of this gifted stuff wouldn't it be nice if she packaged up some of it and sent it to a few of her loyal subscribers....without their numbers she wouldn't be sent the stuff in the first place.
I can see why the likes of Frow and Lidl have positioned themselves as 'luxury ' when you see what they are gifted. Who wants to be sent cheap tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she's not going to donate any of this gifted stuff wouldn't it be nice if she packaged up some of it and sent it to a few of her loyal subscribers....without their numbers she wouldn't be sent the stuff in the first place.
I can see why the likes of Frow and Lidl have positioned themselves as 'luxury ' when you see what they are gifted. Who wants to be sent cheap tit?
I can't remember her ever doing a giveaway! That would go against her hoarder instinct.

How much can one photo be stretched? Hilarious!!!!

Screenshot_20191105-143425.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Have you guys seen her Insta stories on her home account recently. Just a bunch of beggy screenshots. So sad. Is this all influencers do now?

Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen her Insta stories on her home account recently. Just a bunch of beggy screenshots. So sad. Is this all influencers do now?
Sadly, yes. She and Lydiot are among the worst, but I'd say Vic buys more than Lydiot by comparison.

Reactions: 3
Sadly, yes. She and Lydiot are among the worst, but I'd say Vic buys more than Lydiot by comparison.
I agree but feel that it is close call. Victoria is becoming worse and worse by day. I think the are equally bad. In fact, I can not recognise Victoria anymore. Who is she?

On another note, why did Victoria go and purchase house so close to Lidl?

Don't think I can bring myself to watch the latest clickbait "woe is me" vlog... anyone care to take the hit and summarise?

I watched the first minutes so got the gist of the woe is me
- She is annoyed that she isn’t as big as Jeffrey Star basically YouTube doesn’t put her in recommended so she will never have a big US audience
- She is really proud of what she’s achieved and doesn’t let hate comments affect her
- People on hate / gossip sites have personal issues they need to deal with
- She wants to do more, wants to create more, wants to be a brand, wants to make her own products
- Basically she wants more money
- She is already dreading fashion month and feels like it drains her - says her relationship suffers during and she could just do from home.. sounds like Mr Magrath doesn’t want her to do it anymore

everything she said started off positive and then went into a negative. Jeffrey star is amazing il never be as big as him, so happy with audience but then went on about gossip sites, wants to grow her brand has big aspirations but will never have the audience reach

Definition of a tit sandwich 😂

I couldn’t watch anymore I think she was still waffling on 15 minutes into the 30 minute video when I skipped ahead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s sad that her channel won’t break into the US so she won’t ever have the success/opportunities of a Jeffree Star (yet mentions that Patricia’s done it despite spending ages saying UK people can’t)

She’s also thinking about not doing fashion weeks anymore, puts a huge strain on her relationship and she’s not sure it’s worth it - often the PRs don’t even care if she’s there or not lol - nobody is asking her to do FW content and her numbers show that no one is interested in her point of view for fashion week.

I think she comes across pretty lost... I think she confuses working a lot with getting exposure and opportunities but she doesn’t really have a USP. What is she offering that people can’t get from Lydia? This is her biggest problem. And that leech of a husband doesn’t help as I think he limits her opportunities (I think the fashion week limiting is coming from him for sureeeee)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.