Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenDecember

VIP Member

Aw. Look what Amelia’s doing! Hosting an entire event selling things with 100% going to charity.

Not our Vic! Nope! She prefers to make an 80% profit off things she already got for free. Seeing others do such nice things only makes Vic seem all that more tacky and selfish.

Reactions: 19

Emmapism

VIP Member
I look forward to the day when companies refuse to give away freebies for 'exposure' and these twats have to start paying for shit again

dezign

Only .39 seconds into the vlog and my blood is already boiling. Poor Alex had to get up at 6 am to get to a breakfast launch of perfume in London (boo hooo.. smallest fucking violin in the world playing for you right now, you lazy freeloader). And Vic only sets London meetings for 11am earliest because otherwise she has to get up sooooo early. Fucking lazy entitled, clueless idiot.

Most of us get up, get ourselves and kids ready, drop them at school, commute to work and get to our desks by 9. This attitude makes me FURIOUS!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

langwidere

I’m not a J* fan by any stretch of the imagination but she’s got to be kidding—Jeffrey Star has been a brand and a name in the making for over a decade. People are attracted to his many unique selling points; he’s got a lot of differentiation from other people in the beauty space and he’s clearly a shrewd entrepreneur. His ‘heart to hearts’ are so much more impactful and I think people believe in him and defend him because they relate to the things he’s struggled with. This is a guy who shows his hairline surgery in a video, compared to this pampered little blonde princess who can’t even admit to lip fillers. Figure it out, Vic! Do you want to be raw, relatable, and real? Or do you want to be all lofty luxury and untouchable grandeur? I appreciate that Jeffeee, despite all his horrific shortcomings, can’t be bought. She can’t even sacrifice an ad feature today for a bit more credibility down the line.

She should really look at Patricia Bright and have a good think about why she’s cracked the US market when others have failed...instead of whining that brands don’t care about her and her viewers she should just focus on making content that does get recommended. Why would anyone want to watch anything she makes? Why should anyone care? Whine harder Vicky! There are masses of younger girls coming for your spot so appreciate what you have instead of trying to grasp something so blatantly out of reach for your fake tanned claws.

pata1234

If you knew what was in tap water, you wouldn't drink it either love. 😄

I'm not even going to hate on them for that because I refuse to drink tap water as well. Extremely toxic. Google it.
not sure where you are based - but tap water is perfectly safe in the UK...

polkadots

I haven't written on here before, just read, but I have to comment after her latest vlog. I actually feel sick from the amount of stuff she received and has. I feel a bit conflicted because I actually quite like her, but it's almost like these people have an illness. She "organised" (read: tossed in random bags and containers), an absolute ton of products in her huge cupboard, and then showed two more large shelving units stuffed full of much of the same stuff! She says that she is only keeping her absolute favs from her favourite brands now, but if that's the case she has about 50 favourite brands. I think all the stuff she has right now would literally last me the entire rest of my life. I just feel sick and it's so completely ugly feeling.
Also, she said on instagram that they were gifted the speaker, but kept talking about how they "bought" it in the vlog.
She's picking up some intonations in her voice from LEM too, which is distressing, and her lips are out of control....
I came here to write the exact same thing. Her constant "I've got loads of..." and "I've got all my..." really made me feel ill. She might as well have said, 'hey peasants, come watch me put my abundance of expensive products from all of these expensive brands in my expensive (ugly) cabinet...and then come look at us open our expensive framed prints..did I mention this was all really expensive? I've just got so many expensive things to show off by tapping them annoyingly with my expensive (ugly) nails...."

No recognition of how detached from real life this is...of how privileged she is. Gross.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m wondering will she post it at all. I’m thinking she probably won’t and she’ll say it’s “private” for just her and her close friends and family 🤣🤣

Legitimately saw so much of it though, I wake up and wonder if I married alex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
What strikes me about her “rejection” of fashion weeks as a concept, is her name. She has branded herself as ‘inthefrow’ - a look at collections before everyone else etc, and now we’re being sold coffee machines? Not exactly bang-on brand is it?

• Haha

Sidhe13

Isn't she supposed to put AD in the title if it's a paid collaboration? :unsure:

I stopped watching after she mentioned that the video is an advert. Her instagram is all perfume ads and careless offhand comments about Venice - after she's gotten her AD in, of course. It's almost like she was completely unaware of the seriousness of the flooding until some follower informed her, and even then didn't look into it any further. How much of a bubble do you freaking live in?! I mean, I know you have your 80000000th gifted Advent calendar and new "favourite" perfume/foundation/sweater/boots/lipstick/bentley to open and flog - and that truly is important work, contributing so much of benefit to so many people's lives, but maybe take one damn moment out of your day and read about what is happening in the actual world.

Her and Lydia just need to get it over with and start their own infomercial channel, since what they do is NO different, and just as tacky.

Flix16

She looks drugged...and orange. And cankled.

In terms of pregnancy rumours, I saw that she responded on her instagram to someone asking with a very sarcastic "yeaaaaa", and then when someone asked her if that was true, she said something to the effect of "no, how else do I respond when that's what they want to hear". Gods she's gotten bitter!
Tbf I do think it’s highly rude to ask someone if they’re preggers. For me, it goes hand in hand with asking “when are you getting married?” and “when are you having a baby?”
Anyone in a long term unmarried or childless relationship gets it religiously, and it’s personal.

However, us discussing it here is different. We’re not talking about it directly to her, even though I’m sure she reads here. That’s her problem!

that suit is fucking awful and I bet she knows it, but just had to wear what was offered. Mind you, she’ll wear anything so long as it has a designer label.

Happyfocker

lol..holy shit! This is how she is managing herself now. On Instastories. What is her "team" actually doing. So not professional and does she think that brands sit there and watch her every story. How full of yourself can you get. How about you send a professional email to each and everyone of them and personally inform them.
Dont get me started on that shoe collection pic. Very enviromental conscious and sustainable....NOT!!:mad:

• Angry

Hallobrit

It's truly sad that a number of these girls (still can't see them as women) can't post a think unless it somehow benefits them. Jeez they can't even share a baby yoda meme. What must it be like in their heads to be unable to relax and express yourself without constant worrying about image, status and whether you might financially benefit. To need that validation from strangers all the damn time to the point that you can't handle and scrutiny. It was exhausting in high school. This is just an extension, it's like they never grew out of it. And Victoria preaching sustainability one moment, then driving a Bentley, up and downing to London to get her nails done and having all the crap she has, the hypocrisy. No one expects her to be perfect on this, we can all do our bit, but she made such a noise about it. She's not nearly as smart and business savvy as she likes to think she is. If she's not got some no bullshit sound advice in her corner it will all unravel quickly. And don't get me started on her preaching feminism then talking about being a good little wife.

I just don’t get any style inspiration from her, she doesn’t come across as either highly fashionable (on trend) or someone who has a signature style.

She’s a self proclaimed high end luxe fashion rock chick who has the most basic tattoos and dresses like she can’t decide if she’s a slutty receptionist or a student going out to Wetherspoons with her fake tan, bleach blond hair and sparkly dresses and at the same time is living her best life trying to be the best housewife with a side of interior designer. She’s clearly making money but as someone who works in marketing I have no idea how 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Flix16

Finally unfollowed this arsehole from Instagram and YouTube.
Stopped watching her videos ages ago and got sick of the constant wedding posts. She bores the shit out of me.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
The amount of gifted food she now gets! All those meals and milk?? They literally pay - for - nothing! And she has the nerve to bang on about renovating a house and how its expensive and stressful making all the decisions. Listen, Frow, it's a damn sign more expensive when you have to actually PAY for everything! Her and Millen are just so removed from reality and so entitled, it's not even funny!

And the whole 'new coffee machine segment' - THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THE CMA AND ASA WANT INFLUENCERS TO BE TRANSPARENT WHEN DECLARING GIFTS (Lydia, if you read here too, take note). Here's why she proves my point:

They're gifted a very expensive coffee machine, (even though they already have a very expensive one,) and she makes a point of saying how it's not sponsored and they've not been asked to speak about it but she wants to tell us anyway. Proving that when influencers are gifted things, they're FAR more likely to 'love' it and want to tell you how amazing it is. Not only do they feel obliged to do so in return for an expensive gift, they've got their affiliate links and are incentivised to get as many people as possible to actually spend their own money.
Lydia's minions are always saying 'why do you care if something is gifted or not, you either trust her or don't, it doesn't matter if they paid for it or not'. So you're telling me that if Frow wasn't gifted that coffee machine and have affiliate links for it, she would suddenly decide to tell us all about it? Think not. Why do these idiots not get this?!

• Heart
  • Angry

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
Did she really, as the richest person in her family, really ask friends and family for money for a gift. What a spoiled, self indulgent bitch. Take what you're given (you do it with brands all the time)

• Wow

langwidere

I wish someone could reason with her but she’s too obtuse.

Seriously WHAT does she think is so useful about her series of ads that we don’t already get from ads the brands themselves create [emoji2370][emoji2370]

All these perfumes and handbags have their own ads. You’d think someone with a PHD and “lecturer” would see how pointless what she creates is. They’re just more ads on top of ads we already have? I’m not kidding, she should just go work for a marketing agency.

Beauty brands in particular are constantly sharing talented creators who craft beautiful makeup looks and tutorials with their products.

But when, seriously WHEN, did Victoria ever create a striking eyeshadow look and share it? She doesn’t. All she does is go on the press events and say it’s nice. She bought the Jeffree palette... will she create an IGTV using it? Doubtful.
Sorry to double-post but wanted to respond to this too! I think it’s interesting that Victoria has spoken before about how she’s a blogger first and a YouTuber second, that she makes content and doesn’t want to just be an influencer. But a key component to that content creation surely is some kind of original contribution—which, by the way, is a marker of good academic work, so she should be aware of this! She doesn’t create anything interesting or unique around any of the products she shills; she just presents them as is and reels off some facts from the press release.

I feel like she needs to stop watching Lydia and her UK peers and stop trying to keep up with or emulate them. She needs to think what value she is adding as a marketer and as a content creator; why should anyone watch her when brands themselves are creating such high quality content? I would rather follow Dior Beauty on IG than follow her...brands sometimes showcase their own creatives, behind the scenes of campaigns with actors or musicians I respect...Victoria makes a fashion week video about Temperley and whatever and then names the video ‘I’M SO TIRED I DON’T THINK I CAN GO ON’ where she rants for five minutes in a paid-for hotel room.

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
here's everyone calling Alex a wifey because he took her last name
I hear you. But I'm fairly sure no one is calling Alex wifey because of a name change. It has way more to do with his personality and overall antics that go way beyond a sheet of paper. ;) 🤷‍♀️

Sidhe13

Her marriage seems like such hard work. Harrison seems like he needs a lot of attention a bit like a small child. The way she carry’s on about her relationship you would think that there are no other working couples and that her and Harrison are the first. She sounds nothing like a ‘girl boss’ :rolleyes:
And the jumpsuit she wore on NYE is atrocious. I have not seen a more horrendous item of clothing in a long long time and I grew up with multi coloured shell suits!
What she wrote makes me both angry and sad, for some reason. How have these people been together for so long? It seems as if he doesn't know her at all, or else never truly accepted her career and was just waiting until they were married to slowly but surely manipulate her into dropping all the parts of her life that don't directly include him.
They travel together to all of her events, and he took or is now taking all of her photos, and now also edits, so they were always constantly together before and now. They spend more time together even at her "busiest" (have to put that in quotes) than most married people do. And yet it's not enough for him?? He is coming off as so controlling.
She really needs to sit down and figure out what she wants to do, going forward. Does she even truly care about fashion? She doesn't really seem to look at trends, what was on the runways, what is coming up in the new seasons, what trend forecasters are saying, what she especially likes/dislikes, what were her best vs worst purchases recently (if she has bought a single thing with her own money, that is), etc. etc. It's all just ads, unboxing MORE stuff she was sent/bought with vouchers, and more ads. And then she complains about it all taking away from her relationship. THEN DON'T DO IT. You and Alex go and get actual jobs, and then see how insanely privileged you both are. They really need a reality-check.

Also, how does Alex expect they will maintain their excessive lifestyle if he stops her from doing more and more things?

Also also - he comes off as so dickish in photos, and any time he's shown in her videos now he's usually so unpleasant. Spoiled, and really with no clue to how basic-bitch he is.