Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already in her weddings dress with a bottle open and her playlist on I bet [emoji51]

View attachment 57981

7 minutes you won't get back people.... [emoji846]
Let us know if there’s anything NEW worth looking at in her latest wedding video!! (Doubtful.)

Does this mean the wedding content is finally over now? Please... [emoji1317][emoji1317] I too feel like I was at the wedding by now. Make it stop!!

Reactions: 4
What was French about her wedding apart from it being held in France?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awkward that one of her followers tagged her brother rather than her husband!
954763FA-3E03-490C-B47D-79D88C6F2BD8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I can think about is how bad Alex's neck tattoo looks (but that could just be me I hate neck tattoos)

And it looks like there is tit in her hair like black bits of something, not sure if it is just junk from the wind or if they didn't bother to bring light colored hair pins? Nothing new at all in the video.

Reactions: 4
She didn't declare AD anywhere on the video even though most of the wedding was gifted (all suppliers listed). We can report to CMA for not declaring gifted and ASA for including links without declaring AD ( per new ASA rule Oct. 31)

Screenshot_20191117-155501.png

And apparently there is an even longer version (gawd)

Screenshot_20191117-155427.png

Awkward that one of her followers tagged her brother rather than her husband!View attachment 57992
Yup, we pointed that out on here earlier in thread when we first learned he was changing his name to be the same as her brother, that was bound to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awkward that one of her followers tagged her brother rather than her husband!
Lol - serves them right!

Also, I think that inthefrow mentioned that they're going to have ANOTHER "special screening" of the wedding video at their house with all of the wedding guests! They really think highly of themselves. I can't even imagine if a friend invited me over to watch such a thing, it's so ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
And apparently there is an even longer version (gawd)
Gawd she’s so full of it. “We hope you don’t mind we kept the longer version private”...!

Please by all means, keep it all over private. I think she’s over shared just a tad much! [emoji9]

I just found it odd that all their friends were talking about work, her strong work ethic, how she provides for her and Alex and how they've built a brand, during wedding speeches....almost like it was curated content just for YT

All I can think is on Lydia Millen back on her wedding dress this weekend to watch Victoria's wedding video 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh lawd her Instagram stories. She’s into asking for free Thai food for her friends to eat too. Victoria pays for nothing and clearly has no shame about it.

Must be EXHAUSTING to not move an inch without preemptively looking into how you can leverage everything you do for a freebie.

Reactions: 9
Oh lawd her Instagram stories. She’s into asking for free Thai food for her friends to eat too. Victoria pays for nothing and clearly has no shame about it.

Must be EXHAUSTING to not move an inch without preemptively looking into how you can leverage everything you do for a freebie.
Right? Maybe that's why she feels burnt out bc everything only happens if she's begged for it first? I wonder how many places they asked to sponsor their dinner party before they got a taker?

Reactions: 5
Could you EVEN imagine begging for a take away to feed your friends.
Dress it up how you want that's what you did vicki.

Can't relate.

Reactions: 15
Could you EVEN imagine begging for a take away to feed your friends.
Dress it up how you want that's what you did vicki.

Can't relate.
Vic better not turn her beaker nose up at the homeless begging for spare change on the street. She’s just as much, if not more, a panhandler no matter how you slice it!

Reactions: 10
I know it looks tacky to explain how much tit you got for free for your wedding day in your wedding video. But Victoria, if you have a sponsored wedding just be upfront with the tacky. We all know you and Mr Magrath couldn't have afforded a wedding in the south of France. We also know how long it took for you to get him to propose because you've overshared your life for years. Yours isn't a love story for the ages, sorry.

Reactions: 5
I look forward to the day when companies refuse to give away freebies for 'exposure' and these twats have to start paying for tit again

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.