Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She needs a THERAPIST, not a life coach. I'm not bashing coaching, but I think if you are so despondent you are posting selfies crying because you "don't know what the F to do" you need deep work with a trained professional who understands the human mind and is educated in issues and treatments.
THANK YOU.

These women need professional help, not some IG self-help hack with no credentials who coaches women to avoid accountability and blame everyone else. Looking at you too, Lydia!

But also, we've seen Vic exaggerate SO much. Did someone just say something mean to her or beat her out of a fragrance contract, or was it actually a big deal like a business partner stealing her nest egg? Or maybe husband is leaving her now that he's been given a new car and apartment?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Hally34

VIP Member
I was wondering if the coffee machine was kindly gifted. It costs over 5 thousand pounds! She has an affiliate link to it. I don't think restaurants pay that much for a coffee machine.
Blimey, surely some sort of PR discount at least. Lol I knew it was fancy but £5k!! I know she must have a lot of money coming in (god knows why) but it is that thing isn’t it where the richer you are the more you spend. The new Land Rover defender they’d just bought costs upwards of £55k.
Top comment on the video says a lot.
There is nothing wrong I don’t think with earning a lot of money, but how new money she is is cringey. And she seems to have nothing going on in her life beyond spending and giving off a certain image. Does she ever do anything for others or use her platform for good?
You never see her doing anything wholesome (unless it’s an ad for something) and she seems so unfulfilled and depressed.
Maybe she would disagree and maybe that’s just what she puts across in her content for some reason..
I think she’s so far gone up her own arse thought that she can’t even see herself for what she is. And we’re all haters and jealous…

Attachments

• Heart

Staple

Chatty Member
Both of them with the me me me misery. Fucking read the room, dickheads. Show some humility and graciousness that you have wealth and health and really nothing to be miserable about other than being excluded from free trips because everyone hates you and finds you dull.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Woah woah woah, WAIT. She acquired a new property solely with the intent to rent it out -- without verifying the rules? And so now she's thrown money into the property for it to just sit there?

That's top tier stupidity. 🤣😂

I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't so stupid but wow that's dumb. No wonder she was crying. Axed by Carolina Herrera and now her investment property gets to sit there.

• Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Agree, this new apartment is such a bizarre decision. It also seems like a money pit...I really wonder how they're even going to break even on the costs, let alone profit off of this.

One theory I have: I think Victoria and Alex hate each other. They're much too financially intertwined and greedy to ever get a divorce, so they'll just use this place as a way to get away from each other on the down low.
---
I've said this about other YouTubers (*cough* Suzie *cough* Lydia), but I have zero respect for the clickbaity thumbnails and titles. :rolleyes: Not only is it insulting to the viewers, but they're basically admitting they are too boring and bad at their "job" to get clicks without it.

Also...her apartment video was a freakin' AD. Yes, she disclosed it in the description box, but it doesn't say that in the title or the thumbnail and you only find out once you've already clicked on the vid. I'm so over influencers doing the bare minimum to disclose things.

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 1.14.30 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_6074.jpeg

she is always so tensed! Those feet!

She has taken down or amended all the content where she mentioned the rental of her apartment for commercial purposes - so she has been called out for being about to break the law - so she is shedding fake pity tears over it on that pathetic selfie … aww poor Vic. How about being law-abiding to begin with?

• Haha

tramalala

I wasn't gonna share this because we already passed discussing her workaction, but then I realised it's very much on point to be late with sharing content 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gee13

VIP Member
Very odd to post on Instagram when feeling like that.. the first person I'd turn to is my husband.. is there trouble in paradise? She already said their relationship wouldn't survive another fashion week if they did it together again next year...

• Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
I couldn't hate on this. At least it's the normal stuff people do over a long weekend and largely non-material. Obviously privileged but at least it's not another lonely attic post with gifted products.
To me is just like when she works out and post to say she just finished to work out.
All those kind of posts to me sound "I'm better than you. I'm happier than you. I'm luckier than you". As @Bonjour92 said "brag brag brag" :m:m

Something in the lines "I just spent a lovey weekend with our friends and family! What about you guys, what did you do this long weekend?". Sounds much more happy, honest and caring to me.

But:
"I could cry on how much I've loved every second of this week..." :rolleyes:
"I have friends of 22 years, 16 years..." :rolleyes:
"five coffees, unreal food" :rolleyes:
"Gosh how lucky we are" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Her victim complex is in full effect. It's always the "others" and she's always been so "kind and caring". I can't take her seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Vic carrying around the Dyson headphone bag makes it look like she's got an oxygen tank.

For most airlines, you'd being using up your "personal item" for a headphones case. That's dumb.

• Haha

BelgianFries

She’s addicted to constant validation (through comments on how amazing she is, likes on her pics etc). She gets less and less of that, hates her body, compares herself to other influenzas etc. Of course she will be low and unsatisfied with her life. To her unpacking a new pair of designer shoes is like to me unpacking a tshirt from H&M. It’s just stuff at the end of the day. I realized that after I got my first designer handbag from YSL, unpacked it and felt nothing after the initial “oh my it’s so beautiful!!” 😬

• Sad

Bonjour92

VIP Member
She must be kidding right?? Her husband comes with her on ALL HER WORK TRIPS. They are literally never ever apart. How exactly is her marriage suffering? She’s just embarrassing at this point. Tamara, Caro and Xenia have been travelling non-stop for the past month working for different brands, attending high-profile events. Meanwhile Vic has been sitting in her attic with hubby by her side. Sorry but she’s not a hard worker. She’s a crybaby who shares too much of her personal issues and she’s deranged. If you want Q-time with your son hubby, maybe try PAYING for your own trip instead of begging for freebies. Loser.
67C402D4-DCC9-431D-9180-EB14192A21CD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilac Wine

She’s drowning in debt.
  • Two mortgages for their house in Deanshanger and the Manchester apartment.
  • Two cars, one Range Rover Evoque and the Porsche Macan.
  • She plans on getting a Range Rover Defender as well.
With how little she gets paid for, I wonder how can they pay, with only one income?

Also, the developer can actually sue her for breach of contract right? They actually should, since Victoria clearly broke the lease agreement.

I HOPE AN EMPLOYEE OF THE DEVELOPER SEES THIS AND USES IT TO FILE A LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!

If brands found out about this, it will end her career. This is the final nail in the coffin.
1. No doubt she makes 10s of 1000s per month. She’ll be fine financially.
2. She hasn’t broken the contract yet, she only had plans to. Even if she had, she’d only get a breach notice, not sued.
3. Owning 3 cars is vile.

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_4576.jpeg

how is this a bikini,Ms PhD??
She is showing off all these tacky max mara (ad) stuff non-stop…just STOP argh.

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Someone’s cranky in the WWD comment section

seems like it’s Vicky who needs to GET A GRIP. We’re talking about clothes It’s not that deep babe…
Vicky, babe, the show business, all PR is good PR, maybe it bad PR. That is how the Kar-Jenners stayed in the spotlight, right?

The MET gala is a PR-rich event, a big chance for celebs to really get their photo taken at the venue.

I'm dead sure these female celebrities don't really compare their outfits, but it's an event to boost their network and to catch up with their friends as well.

And all these comments are from the person who showed up late for the Carolina Herrera show and agreed to wear this to an Alice + Olivier (her words!) event.

victoria-magrath-alice-olivia-fashion-show-in-new-york-02-11-2023-1_thumbnail.jpg

She looks bad 100% of the time now.

She has been put in place by the industry she love/hates so much. She should get away from social media and go to therapy.

• Haha
  • Heart