Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Despite having money and being healthy it’s easy to have relationship issues. They both seem quite difficult characters to be honest, and neither that likeable. She seems stubborn and control freak plus a complete narcissist.
I think the fact most of her friendships with other influencers seem quite fake and superficial (all about making herself seem the most important influencer) she doesn’t seem a genuine person.
She had the weird rant in a vlog complaining when people give other people a negative impression of her. Like she was so bothered about what other people thought…. Why?? Maybe because what other people are saying is true.
She seems to rarely spend time with her family as well which is a flag to me, that she doesn’t really value the non material things. She gushed about that weekend in Manchester but she could literally do it every week.. that’s the beauty of being rich and self employed right? The ability to work the hours you want and have more flexibility about where you work. But she doesn’t because she’d rather be working in her attic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Staple

Chatty Member
Also absolute lolz at the “ten years of hair” post. I’m getting:

1. Look at how much filler you’ve whacked in your lips
2. You had purple hair, it faded, you’ve been bleaching the fuck out of it since and now you’ve just had less bleach this time probably because your hair is so fucked
3. Most of your hair is now fake anyway
4. It’s really not that dramatic a history of hair over ten years, I’m actually a bit embarrassed that you’ve done such a shit montage. I’m sure most people have more diversity in their own hair photos over the last ten years

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lecaviar

I miss her Motel Rocks and Asos haul days! She was relatable and somewhat aspirational. I liked her little apartment in London and realistic days. I wish she’d go back to her roots instead of trying to be something she’s clearly not. And I imagine her relationship is on the rocks as partly as Alex hasn’t changed but she has
Oh I disagree, Alex has definitely changed too. Considering I knew him briefly 10ish years ago, that Alex would've never let himself sellout for money. Look at him now lol, he's basically Victoria's little Ken doll with no aspiration of his own, with dermal fillers, hair transplants, cannot do anything independently and needs to be with his wife all the time (who he vowed he hated with his guts). I know being an influencer can be lucrative but how embarrassing to show the whole world that you've basically thrown away your values and personality for it.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Love how she said she was the face of the new Larry King product and there were two other woman on the shoot. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
These kind of comments make me roll my eyes (from her IG):

View attachment 2147894

View attachment 2147895

View attachment 2147896

View attachment 2147897
View attachment 2147898

View attachment 2147899

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's be clear: SHE IS NOT WORKING!!!! SHE IS MONETIZING HER HOLIDAY PHOTOS which is different.

People makes her look like "Oh my God, she is so committed with her work that she just can't stop working on her holiday". That's far away from the truth. The truth is she is so GREEDY that she packed all the clothes to take a photo and make money from it. She gets paid to go that place (cause she post it as an AD) and she takes adventage of the paid scenario to make more money with a minum effort.

So yes, GREEDY is the correct description for her. No "Hard working". No "Oh-My-God-You-Deserve-Some-Rest". No "#BossBabe".
I think these sort of comments are interesting. What they tell me is that people recognise that what she's doing is creating content and that's her work. She's not smart enough and doesn't have enough influence to integrate her brand partnerships into her life in a way that is natural and seamless and not like an ad. I think this explains a lot about why her content isn't doing well.

If she were smarter about it, she'd put out more, interesting, non-ad content to make her feeds more organic and less like a constant stream of ads and she'd have a style and life that prompt people (ad or not) to want to find out where her stuff is from. She'd wear a bikini for a casual beach snap on a camera phone and people would want to know where it was from, rather than having to do a reel featuring a series of sponsored bikinis that's heavily produced.

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_7298.jpeg

Why is she always whining abt feeling low? FFS.
And why the airpods? Not her huge ass Dyson headphones?

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Lets be honest they are probably sick of the sight of each other. They are together 24/7 cant be good for any marriage.

• Heart

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
It doesn't matter how much Dior she piles on or how many totally unimpressive, questionable, and acquired through connections PhD's she accumulates...I'll always consider her to be trashy and uneducated.

No, I don't mean that in a socioeconomic way. I mean that in a behavioral way. She'll always be incredibly desperate, willfully ignorant (it's truly impressive how illiterate she is), and vain.

And actually, while we're on the topic of socioeconomics: I find it very ironic how classist she is now, despite coming from humble beginnings. Her whole demeanor is very off-putting (and so 'new money') because she's made the tragic mistake of thinking she's somehow better now because of it. It's just so cringey watching her sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Can anyone explain how she's redesigned her outfit around those trainers because it looks like the same old oversized suit look she always wears to me? She just now looks more like 80s Chandler.

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I'm not defending Victoria, since she's a willing participant in this shitshow of a marriage and she definitely has her own problems (and also I don't like her LOL)...

But If it's true and he really is pressuring her to have kids....he is such a dumb, entitled, disrespectful man-child.

So he KNEW she didn't want kids...and didn't take her seriously and he thinks he can change her mind? Then he flat out doesn't respect her as a woman, let alone as his wife. And of course, in his pea brain, he thinks it'll be easy because he doesn't have to carry the child.

Also...their income depends on Victoria being able to squeeze into designer clothing. Where does he think the money for his new car is going to come from if she gets pregnant and she can no longer do fashion vids? Sure, Family vlogging can be lucrative, but Victoria would never make that shift in a million years.

He needs to sit the f*ck down and either accept she doesn't want kids or leave. He doesn't get to mope around and villainize her while continuing to take her money.
I mean, not to defend that worm of a man but it was the other way around. They both were open to the idea of kids. They moved because they wanted to raise the way Alex grew up. And then she decided she didn't want kids.
I think it's a very valid reason for divorce. But the man has a very cushy lifestyle and hasn't worked in years. He also looks emotionally stunned and completely checked out. So I highly doubt he would even manage to find someone else and build a life where he could afford having children.

Staple

Chatty Member
Her artistic vision is non-existent.

That outfit with that background makes no sense...not even in a juxtaposition kinda way, but only in a wtf is going on kinda way.
It’s a bit like when I change my zoom background to hide all the clutter behind me

• Haha

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Imagine framing this and putting it in your house. They are a joke.
IMG_5082.png
IMG_5080.png

I dislike both of them equally and love reading your theories about their relationship. I think Vic is too self absorbed and “obsessed” with her career to have a child. But I also agree that she does not see Alex as a suitable father figure for her child. Up until recently the guy didn’t have a driver’s license ffs. He literally acts like her son, tagging along on all her worktrips and not having a life of his own. Like the poster above, I had a child 3 years ago with a guy who was mature and responsible and is the best father ever. My daughter is very lucky. We are not together anymore (co-parenting) but I am 100% certain that if anything happens to me, he will give her a great life. If something happens to Vic, her son couldn’t even provide for the child because he literally has no job. I also wouldn’t want to have a child with him if I was her

• Heart
  • Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
The need these influencers have to moderate what we comment on or not is insane. Who are you to decide if we're allowed to have worst dressed lists or not ? How entitled do you have to be ?
"Stop putting women down" what a brave take, much needed lmao. It's A FASHION SHOW, commenting on the fashion is part of it !!

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
That message only proves she was really seeking for attention.

She says she was "sitting not knowing who to talk to and feeling alone"... and felt right to share on social medial (to a bunch of strangers). Then she said she got 25 whatsapps from close friends and made her realise she is not alone. 🥴

View attachment 2210743

Really? that's related to her saying "there will always be someone with a sharp object, ready to stick it in your back"? To me is more related to another influencer "stealing" one (or maybe various) of her biggest contract(s). Or maybe someone on her team.
Have they all been attacked by same person 🤣 Lydia also said something similar after crying at the end of one of her vlogs. Is the gov taxing them double this year or what ?

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2175219

her red brows and dodgy blonde hair is a travesty. 😂
---
View attachment 2175236

Vlogging her fake reaction to the new Dyson… she looks like she is watching a horror movie on SkyTV (ad) lolol
And then that play-acting she performed, just randomly sharing how much she admires James Dyson and would someday really like to meet him. But she obviously knew she was going to meet him by then, so it’s all a big set-up so we can think, “Wouldn’t that be cool? To meet James Dyson!?” And then be impressed that she manifested* her dream come true.

*I fucking hate this concept; I’m using the term as these asshats do.

• Haha
  • Heart