Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
8 weeks ago I was diagnosed with cancer. What I didn't do was put it on Facebook or Instagram. I didn't want all the fake "U ok Hun?" nonsense.

Being an influencer makes them all a bit mentally unwell

And of course she had so many reach out to make sure she's okay. What normal person thinks to themself, "hmm in order to feel like I'm not alone I'm going to broadcast my opaque call for sympathy to my IG followers". It's one thing if she was honest and explained the setbacks, but she didn't (which makes me think they're paltry and not serious). Who in their right mind does that?! Oh right, narcissistic influencers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
She needs a THERAPIST, not a life coach. I'm not bashing coaching, but I think if you are so despondent you are posting selfies crying because you "don't know what the F to do" you need deep work with a trained professional who understands the human mind and is educated in issues and treatments.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I wish influencers would stop trying to garner sympathy from followers about ‘how hard’ they work and how much ‘they deserve’ a holiday. Even if she’s burnt out and knackered, the lifestyle they CHOOSE to portray is luxury. Luxury clothes, luxury jewellery, luxury events, luxury travel - the things mere mortals dream about or experience once in a lifetime. Suddenly switching from ‘I’m so lucky, I’m so happy, don’t you all want to be like me’ to ‘I’m so burnt out, this job is costing me my marriage’ doesn’t wash when 95% of your audience work could only dream of the opportunities you get. It’s tone deaf and insulting.

You know what, yes, you may be burned out and the job may be waaaaay harder than it looks but have some self awareness about what’s happening in the world! To the outside world people may look at me, my life, my earnings, what I provide for my kids etc and it’s their dream. In reality I’m working contract to contract and constantly worrying about having to provide for my family but I know others may look and me and think I have everything people wish for - just like I look at people like Vic and think ‘shut up whining and appreciate what you have’.

The difference seems to be that other people have self awareness and understand that others have it so much worse. I would never moan about my life to friends who really do have stresses and things to worry about. It doesn’t stop me worrying about my own situation- I just am aware I would look a twat with my first world problems compared to real problems. Why can’t Vic and the likes see this too?

Even with the best intentions, posting about how burnt out you are and how everyone should take time out - while on a luxury, paid for sponsored trip to the Maldives, first class - is just sooooooo tone deaf!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
The absolute cheek of her trying to lecture women on how to treat each other.

This woman has become a millionaire solely off the back of pressuring her (women!) followers in to constantly buying whatever shit she is selling that day. Her entire existence is dependent on the fact that women are conditioned to feel awful about themselves in order to spend money. She is responsible for that and it pays for her lifestyle?

Her comments have actually made me really angry! The day she stops fuelling womens low self esteem is the day she can start talking about how we should be treating each other. She can fuck right off

• Heart
Reactions: 42

RaeCop

I finally figured out what the oversized Saint Laurent jacket she got recently reminded me of...
Screenshot_20230411_164119_YouTube.jpg

emma-thompson-as-miss-trunchbull-roald-dahl-s-matilda-the-musical-1655302793.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Uncooch

Maturity is resisting the impulse to unburden onto complete strangers (online parasocial ‘relationships’ are an illness & part of the faux world we live in). ALSO, the need to be instantly hyped, coddled, gratified & ‘attended to’ by anyone & everyone reeks of desperate, narc-supply addiction. She is literally ‘Crying for Attention’!

Doesn’t she have a close circle of friends & family to turn to? Many don’t.
A shit tonne of money & resources? Many haven’t.

I might be going straight to hell in a hand-basket, but I hate the fuck out of her even more! When she’s not boasting, she’s bemoaning. When she’s not strutting around in her undies, she’s shrouded in self-pity. Her conceit far outweighs any humility.

This stunt is an attempt to get free ‘Professional Help’. Fucking Shameless! As if the ‘life-lines’ of this world aren’t back-logged enough - Deaths, illness, depression, destitution. But Pollyanna over here got a few ‘set-backs’ (difficult as they might be) & seemingly missed some classes on resilience. I find it pathetically manipulative.

How about a quiet reset. Time out. Mindfulness, instead of mindless consumption.
Do some frigg‘n shadow-work on your own watch & dime. I have enormous respect for people who step away & do the hard inner-stuff. Nourishment for body & soul ya know! Surely Miss luxury Victoria, who routinely prioritises massages, can afford it!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If I got some terrible business news while I was in my car by myself, I wouldn’t have a question of who I could ring, because I would immediately call my husband. Her sharing that she didn’t know who to turn to is very telling, and quite sad.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I’m 8 mins into the vlog and so far it’s been non-stop brag/OTT consumerism. Talks about buying a brand new Defender there and then, getting the added extras straight away, their RR loan and not enough room for cars on the drive, how amazing the new car will look alongside their Porsche. Then straight into the showing us the almost £6k coffee machine and ‘treating’ themselves with it (like they don’t treat themselves continuously or is it because she’s paid her own money for it?)

From there moves on to Alex’s ‘playroom’ (her words) and how they’ve ripped it all out and now turning it into and office and how they’re forking out to redesign this room and the Manchester flat.

Then straight into ‘Ive bought myself some new designer shoes’!! Jesus Christ woman, can you hear yourself?
She’s reaching Lydia’s level of bragging and that’s going some!

• Sick
  • Wow
I suspect there was a very specific audience for that post, and it's not us, the hoi polloi. I've been thinking about this when considering the bizarre phenomenon that is The Influencer, and her hopeless-and-crying post has put it in a bit of focus: We judge ourselves by the community we're in. She's not in our community: We're disembodied comments on the Interwebz--even her people who like her aren't a community for her, though they give her the spotlight and adoration she craves. Her community comprises the people she sees, the people who do what she does, the people who tell her yes and tell her no (Carolina Herrera?). And your community changes as you move through your day and your life. You may have a work community, a religious community, a neighborhood community, a friend community, a family community, a workout-community, etc. And these last two give me a point of comparison for Frow: If you work out, and you're with your family who don't, you feel good about your Pilates class or your 5-mile run; but when you go to Pilates class, you compare yourself, and there's someone there stronger, leaner, more flexible, and then you don't feel so good, and you may feel you have more work to do and goals to realize or things you'll never be able to achieve. With your family, you're the "face of Pilates!" but at Pilates, you're just another schlub trying to get through the class. She needs us so she can feel good about her life, all her free shit, her trip with LV and designer outfits and bags, because we don't get that stuff. But we're not real. The people she's around all the time are doing her gig too, and even people with smaller followings are doing better than she is in some (many?) ways. In that group at LV, she was with people who are better than her in a lot of ways, and I'm sure that dashed her feelings about her success. (Did you see Tamara's terrace in her hotel room at Lake Maggiore? It was the size of 4 of Frow's attics!)

I think that post with the tears wasn't for her communities outside her industry--though the indirect consequence of getting all that reinforcement, encouragement and compliments from it was, I'm sure, very satisfying. That post was for someone she wanted to make feel bad, she wanted to show consequences to and she didn't have another means. She is very, very narcissistic, and narcissists can't manage their negative emotions; they must throw them onto others and make someone else feel bad so they can feel better. There's so much we can't know about her real-world communities, but I bet cash money she had someone/some people she was targeting with that ad, and the adoring response was part of what she wanted to communicate to them. We're in the cheap seats. The real interactions are not as easy for us to discern.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Oh wow here we go..who called it?View attachment 2210144
Interesting she quotes relationships.. marriage on the rocks? It’s not rocket science is it… stop being so self absorbed and living your life for others and start living for your own. Not everything has to be work or be online. I have very little sympathy here… try battling against the world when you’re in a “normal” job during a cost of living crisis. I mean, somehow we can work hard AND keep our relationships and mental health fairly healthy? Says a lot doesn’t it

Not so bad for her crying in her free loan Range Rover whilst she can take a day off to sulk.

She’s done herself no favours posing this
---
IMG_1278.jpeg

Not one mention of her husband here….? Something is off

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
(i'm going to keep ranting lol....)

I'm so sick of this "I don't owe you anything" attitude that a lot of influencers have taken on. Um, yes you DO. Viewers are like the equivalent of both the customers/clients and the boss. Viewers and companies/sponsors drive the content, not the influencers. Influencers have zero power here.

Also, it's the other way around: WE don't owe anything to HER. She's not owed a "career" (lol, if you want to call it that) in influencing. It's no one else's problem that she decided to make Instagram and YouTube her main source of income instead of getting an actual job. And frankly, she should be "stressed." That's a really volatile way of making money. If she wants views/money, then it's on HER to make content.

My response to her saying she "doesn't care" anymore is: Ok, well we don't have to watch you then. We'll watch someone who does care. Have fun with TWO mortgage payments when you don't have followers anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
She needs help. For months I’ve noticed eating disorder symptoms. Complaining she’s cold all the time, wearing baggy clothes (all the oversized t-shirts, coats and jackets), having to mention every time she eats something (the strange video montage of food the weekend she went to Manchester, holding up the peanut chocolate bar to the camera the other week), looking a lot slimmer, exercising a lot (doing spin classes in between meetings in London) etc. Anyone who knows enough about eating disorders knows it’s usually a coping mechanism when you feel you need control of your life. The self confessed marriage troubles is definitely something that would make you feel like you’re loosing control. Her insta story insinuates she has not seeked help from a GP. It’s troubling that she instead goes online to look for a life coach, which is a profession that’s not equipped to deal with mental health issues and eating disorders. Life coaches are useful to help CEOs navigate their busy lives whilst maintaining a feeling of being content. They cannot diagnose health issues, give referrals to therapists and prescribe medication like a Dr can, which is clearly something Vic could benefit from. If any of my suspicions are accurate, I hope she gets better and someone close to her encourages her to seek proper help. Influencers are so used to begging for free services online, that they even do it when it comes to their health rather than going down the correct routes.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pleasespeakthetruth

I took one for the team… STRAP yourself in.

She is so vain in the intro just eye fucking herself whilst saying nothing of substance. Also, she apparently thinks fruits aren’t as juicy in the UK as they are in the Maldives… what??? Makes zero sense.

3 mins in - WOW sponsored by Tommy Hilfiger… her and the man child. Lol how low brow 😂 she keeps showing off the logos, like a true tacky Real Housewife

Bangs on about her St Tropez fake tan AGAIN. Probably gets this shit for free, but has not declared PR. Has stated that her man child also fake tans… The man child looks and sounds miserable as anything when Vic is banging on about her “fave breakfast”. Apparently can’t even go inside on her own ffs. She then bores us by talking about the one meal her son probably cooks her in a year 🙄

Obviously has to mention her HC trash - as if you’d wear a thick blazer and a dress IN THE MALDIVES. Oh and if you want the cream/white dress with silver straps? Buy the black one because you can then change them from gold! 😬

Bangs on about eating meat free or whatever - then Alex has chicken??? Not sure if he ever claimed to be plant based or pescatarian but 🙄 she then moves to a different room that has been prearranged - and one of the main things she mentions is how her minibar is EXTRA money… ermmm. If I paid that money I’d be fucking pissed.

Wonders why her marriage is shit? She literally bosses Alex around like a kid and demands that the room is CLEAR 🙄

Another hidden ad for NARS that a fellow tattler called out. And wears tacky Tommy Hilfiger again. And demands ‘husband’ explains his sponsored outfit too - to which his response is “it’s all Tommy Hilfiger” and is happy “it shows off his tattoos”… erm. V is also pretending that he’s lost his wash bag and has to use V’s Larry King stuff - another undeclared soon most likely. He then bangs on about his hair for like 3 mins. Ffs.

Susie is apparently doing her pedicure, along with Man Child’s manicure and Amelia’s and Josie’s… I would feel sympathy but Susie is bloody annoying.

BANGS ON AGAIN HOW IT WAS A HOLIDAY - and then justifies how they aren’t doing “large campaigns” 🙄 then says how she should have charged CLARINS more years ago for a shoot Alex did all by himself - apparently she “paid for it all herself”… like CLARINS never paid her??? 😑 Alex also claims he did not know how to use flash then… who are these amateurs. Alex makes a nice dig how he was burned out “from shooting all her stuff”. Apparently this time it’s not stressful - and the headspace is different. Yet, she’s still shooting for 2 hours a day… ermmmmm that’s NOT a holiday. Does yet another beg for views on her Insta.

Has yet another new Cle de Peau product… so most likely yet another undisclosed PR product. Is also shilling Narcisso Rodriguez perfume… never heard her mention them before 😬 also pairs a beige pair of shorts with a black and white ZEBRA bikini and shirt. Erm. Wrong. She’s also desperate to make a baseball cap work for her.

Tommy Hilfiger is apparently a cool brand and she’s so happy that they’re doing a couples reel 😑 yeaaaaah sure, Jan

35 mins of trash later - she finally talks about her “burn out” and her “working hard”. She’s insecure about her influencer lifestyle lasting, apparently - wants to take 2 holidays a year when she’s “older”. She is “passionate with goals”. “Why am I waiting to enjoy life?” You’re not, your job is not saving lives ffs. Apparently her swinging her hair around in the jacuzzi was “organic” - she lies so much. She’s also fake tearing up over her followers comments. She needs to “make the most of every moment” and her mum “is not doing it either”.

SHE BRINGS UP FASHION WEEK AGAIN. It’s exhausting, physically blah blah blah. She is not DOING it this year unless“ WE” are excited. Brings up how people comment on here that we compare her attendance to Tamara or Leonie… she’s putting “herself and Alex first”.

she’s working for the “hotel because they gave her a slight discount”, humblebrag that she can afford a high end hotel that actually looks a bit basic imo. she is only taking on “jobs in the Maldives that she wants to bexause some things “she’d want to show off even if she didn’t get paid”… blah blah blah, same old shit. she’s gone all the way to the Maldives for a week too. Shows she’s a bit tight if the hotel did only give her a slight discount LOL.

So many of us have apparently “gone mad” for her HC collection. WHO?!?! And is STILL talking about her dated AF edge of ember collections ffs. Keeps showing Alex looking uncomfortable as shit in his sponsored TH clothes. God. It’s unbearable. Also - she is filming ocean side restaurants… in the dark.

she’s so behind that she has just discovered that leaving your hair wet in plaits crimps it. Eurgh. Also looks like a massive twat wearing a bedazzled Versace blazer and then lilac Jimmy Choos in another shot.

I can’t be bothered to do anymore, she’s bored me to tears!

IN SUMMARY:

she has spent her “holiday” working
Alex still hates her lol
She thinks we’re all stupid that we cannot identify undisclosed product placement.
She’s claiming she doesn’t care about fashion week, when she would literally bite Alex’s arm off to go to Dior or Chanel or YSL front row.

Night night beautiful tattlers! 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Well yea, their only goal in life is to look good for instagram. A man who doesn't shy away from photoshopping his own wife.. ✨it's all about appearances✨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37