Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I love the fact that on her, free, actually paid to go, trip to the Maldives, she’s told all us povvos to be happy with a caravan in Wales.
Talk about condescending

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

QueenDecember

VIP Member
am i missing something or did she just share 7 vanity photos of herself while championing a lgbtq couple -- and no photos of the couple on their wedding day?

pride month feels off the charts 🤣

• Haha

josiexxxx

Hmm I wonder if one of her personal/professional setbacks is to do with the Manchester studio she wanted to set up? And she’s been told it can’t be used for that purpose as people said would happen?

• Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
She has such an empty life. No hobbies or interests. No time away from cameras and posing. She doesn’t garden, cook, play sport, read, cycle, swim, volunteer, work for charity, learn new stuff, inspire or teach, anything like that.
She’s so unfulfilled she has to redo bits of the house that don’t need doing .
Which gives her a temp buzz and an illusion of doing something and being busy but that will soon wear off.
I think sometimes she glimpses the gaping void in her life and it scares her.
What a stupid comment about the honeymoon. Nothing stopped them booking and paying for a bloody honeymoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I think even if someone in her family has a serious illness, pretty crying pictures are not the way to let your audience know you are struggling. When I'm genuinely upset and overwhelmed, I'm not taking selfies or asking anyone else to take pictures of me. I think it was very badly judged and indicates how self absorbed she is now. Maybe in 2019 she was open and lovely but let's face it her whole reason for living- being an influencer- is shallow, vapid and damaging. She acts like she's performing heart surgery or something altruistic and vital to people. She's basically a salesperson contributing to all that's wrong with our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

icannoteven

VIP Member
I wont take her too seriously.

Who tf posts a fake teary selfie along with a bunch of self-pity word salad like that for all, and then end with “i dont need ur sympathy”…

Real people with real problems usually wont do this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
A blazer in the Maldives?!! 🤣View attachment 2136299
Her problem is that she blends ads. She’s clearly being sponsored by Conrad/Hilton. Let that be the sole focus of the ad. She fd herself when she went on that Jimmy Choo trip and basically split the freight with Holland Cooper. No brand wants to see you flogging competition (in JCs case) or unrelated unaspirational crap (in Conrad’s case) while they are paying you and flying you to beautiful destinations. It would be like working for Google while you’re a full time Meta employee. Why doesn’t she understand this?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Her “tribute” to Tina Turner is a video of herself on the Peloton. 🤢 And then she tells us how the beautiful people told her they love her outfit. She’s gone round the twist!
What an unlikable caption to a post!
Screenshot_20230525_094315_Instagram.jpg

So few likes too. She's not showing the number of likes anymore. Now it only states "and others".
Why does she always need to make herself sound more important than she is?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

coconochanel

VIP Member
Says she bought the coffee machine as they love a good coffee and are not near any decent coffee shops, then in the next clip says she is going to London and is going to pick up a coffee on the way. Well why not make one in your new £5k coffee machine and take it with you? idiot.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
How is it fair to the other people in the building who live there, to have strangers arriving all through the day, making noise. No different to having an air bnb. She is so incredibly selfish and thinks she is above the rules. I hope someone living there reports her to the building owners

• Haha
  • Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
i think it's a difficult time for everyone and for her to post something not curated means she was literally on edge and overwhelmed.
Is it a difficult time for everyone? She's not being touched by the difficulties most are going through and whilst money doesn't bring happiness, it does bring with it the ability to help a lot of problems, like having professional help, something she could and should have engaged in a long time ago. The fact that she posted online suggests her world is so upside down. Call your family, call your friends, something, before you post pictures of you pretty crying in your Range Rover because sometimes you suffer setbacks.

I will take all of this back if it turns out she actually has something serious going on (serious illness in the family or something) but the sentiment still stands.

• Heart

Claud123

Chatty Member
These kind of comments make me roll my eyes (from her IG):

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-04 a la(s) 10.33.09.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-04 a la(s) 10.33.16.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-04 a la(s) 10.33.24.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-04 a la(s) 10.33.31.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-04 a la(s) 10.33.46.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-04 a la(s) 10.33.52.png

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's be clear: SHE IS NOT WORKING!!!! SHE IS MONETIZING HER HOLIDAY PHOTOS which is different.

People makes her look like "Oh my God, she is so committed with her work that she just can't stop working on her holiday". That's far away from the truth. The truth is she is so GREEDY that she packed all the clothes to take a photo and make money from it. She gets paid to go that place (cause she post it as an AD) and she takes adventage of the paid scenario to make more money with a minum effort.

So yes, GREEDY is the correct description for her. No "Hard working". No "Oh-My-God-You-Deserve-Some-Rest". No "#BossBabe".

• Heart
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
I mean it must be hard work posing for photos, applying makeup and getting dressed in front of a camera and filming yourself doing everyday shit. :rolleyes: you get paid good money, get gifted a load of expensive stuff, get loaned expensive cars, get taken to lovely places all over the world and have just bought your second property. While most of us work harder than you and are struggling to pay the bills and put food on the table READ THE FUCKING ROOM AND STOP MOANING!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Claud123

Chatty Member
View attachment 2210704
Not one mention of her husband here….? Something is off
That message only proves she was really seeking for attention.

She says she was "sitting not knowing who to talk to and feeling alone"... and felt right to share on social medial (to a bunch of strangers). Then she said she got 25 whatsapps from close friends and made her realise she is not alone. 🥴

0725484vtf4.jpg

Hmm I wonder if one of her personal/professional setbacks is to do with the Manchester studio she wanted to set up? And she’s been told it can’t be used for that purpose as people said would happen?
Really? that's related to her saying "there will always be someone with a sharp object, ready to stick it in your back"? To me is more related to another influencer "stealing" one (or maybe various) of her biggest contract(s). Or maybe someone on her team.

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
How positive are we that a split is going to happen
I don't want a break up to happen, but honestly? They are very much an unfit couple. Victoria cheated on him with their neighbor back in her purple days. He doesn’t do anything, but edit her photos and play video games.

She bent herself backwards for him, she wanted to stay in London. But she moved there knowing that Alex wants kids, and she doesn’t.

The only time Alex looks happy is when Victoria gives him something. His grin on that last vlog with the car is just, unsettling.

• Wow
  • Sad