Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alex’s tattoos are great

Reactions: 3
Okay my prediction, this whole Bronde or whatever she is calling it will be gone when she next sees Larry - the dark hair really looks so awful on her and I just have a feeling she is secretly hating it. (Cos it looks shite?)

Reactions: 14
Her airport GRWM features a giant YSL tote…I guess she forgot how “perfect for travel” she said her Birkin would be, or maybe she didn’t realize how hard she’d have to hustle to get attention from YSL for the next fashion week…

She probably finally realized lugging that fucking heavy ass Birkin 35 (or whatever size it is) around was a mistake.

Okay my prediction, this whole Bronde or whatever she is calling it will be gone when she next sees Larry - the dark hair really looks so awful on her and I just have a feeling she is secretly hating it. (Cos it looks shite?)
This!!! Her hair is the worst reverse balayage I have ever seen. And to think what her colourist would charge us normal people… she shouldn’t be a colourist

Reactions: 9
This!!! Her hair is the worst reverse balayage I have ever seen. And to think what her colourist would charge us normal people… she shouldn’t be a colourist
It makes her look like a 7 year old too I think; I mean the plaits she kept wearing on holiday didn’t help but she was giving Pippi Longstocking vibes which are just not editorial

Reactions: 8
It makes her look like a 7 year old too I think; I mean the plaits she kept wearing on holiday didn’t help but she was giving Pippi Longstocking vibes which are just not editorial
hahaha YES she definitely is a bit of Pippi with the plaits.

the way she has hers done screams “my hairdresser hates me”. The root melt doesn’t make sense, there’s a weird demarcation line where it hasn’t been blended in to the previously lifted hair and the toner looks unevenly applied…

I think what makes me more pissed though is that she genuinely pays for nothing in her life. She’s JUST an influencer on IG and gets all this shit for free. or do you reckon she offers them “ExPoSuRe??”

Reactions: 10
So an influencer I follow who is NYC based has posted that she went to the dyson launch last night for the Airstrait. Literally posted a couple of stories and thanking dyson for the product, all very casual. She went back home after to watch tv.
Let’s anticipate Vicky dragging it out for several editorial shots making out it was some massive event where she was the main star honestly it’s so funny that she posts waaaay after events because it makes her look so tardy and lazy.

Reactions: 17
HarriSon be working overtime to get those edits perfect for her QVC page - god forbid she posts in real time and RAW

Reactions: 17
The way she makes it sound like dyson had to fly her out to this launch because she’s sooooo important and crucial to their PR and marketing so smug

Reactions: 21
The way she makes it sound like dyson had to fly her out to this launch because she’s sooooo important and crucial to their PR and marketing so smug

View attachment 2165357
I thought she had already seen that headphone contraption and was using it. What a piece of work she is, but I suppose it makes her feel special and important. That fragile self esteem obviously needs all the boosts it can get.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't gonna share this because we already passed discussing her workaction, but then I realised it's very much on point to be late with sharing content

Reactions: 28
Same! The person I follow is Kira Jones, exactly the same sort of content

Reactions: 5
Same! The person I follow is Kira Jones, exactly the same sort of content
Yes! The influencer I saw (Danielle carolan) was so similar. Maybe NYC influencers don’t get as hyped as there’s always launches to go. Where as Vicky has to treat it like a big deal and a signifier of her importance even though dyson must have invited tonnes of girls to the event. It’s just funny because the organic causal content lands so much better than a slick reel and lots hair swooshing long stares into the camera

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.