InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, when you think she will start begging for likes for the CG ad? 2 days or 3 days? Because babe she works so hard, and this is her favourite project and she is so humbled that CG picked her, the Northen Girlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also. I really hate how we’ve basically assigned more rights to animals than humans. She’s putting energy into proselytizing for animal rights, but what is she doing to support human rights other than repost some IG thing and make whatever it is about her.
THIS!
Not to mention going on about sustainability when she is literally the least sustainable person out there. Between the Range Rover, the dozens of flights this year alone, the countless packages and PR she receives DAILY which has to be delivered by vehicles that pollute and as mentioned already, tons of leather goods that are most definitely not sustainable. Apparently her need to have stuff is more important that a clean planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Canada goose flew Noori Ana out to Aspen, so they really don’t care about Vic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20221207_001408.jpg

This comment disappeared and I guess Claire is blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like she doesnt want to give up the farm house cause of all the money they she put into it but once they get this manchester place they will come back to the home less and less and it will be sold sooner than later.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she doesnt want to give up the farm house cause of all the money they she put into it but once they get this manchester place they will come back to the home less and less and it will be sold sooner than later.
I kind of just hope all the ads she’s done this year and this Manchester place are all in preparation for getting her bony ass off YouTube and doing something else with her life. She’s not a fashion influencer icon and won’t ever be, so what’s not to lose?!

Reactions: 7
I watched a vlog earlier where she was talking about how busy Christmas is for influencers. She said something along the lines of, “yeah so Christmas is a really busy period because there’s so many… promotions, like there’s so much going on for us to tell you about — I get to tell you about things that are on sale that you might not know about. For example your favourite Armani foundation is on sale. It’s just so exciting for me to be able to share all that stuff with you.”

I mean… that is ABSOLUTELY not what she is doing. AT ALL. What she is doing, is making her audience want to buy shitloads of stuff that they don’t need. It isn’t letting them know about random sales of their existing favourite product. Does she think everyone watching her is stupid? Or is a huge proportion of her following that stupid? Do they think she’s doing them a favour?

It’s so grotesque how she framed that, for some reason it really irritated me. She isn’t doing her audience a favour. She is glorified QVC, encouraging people to spend spend spend, including impressionable young girls and women who have low self esteem. It’s not in any way a nice favour she’s doing.

It’s the same way she will be gushing with thanks for brands sending her tit. “Oh it’s so kind!” It’s not bleeping kind, it’s literally just the brand promoting their products. Why lie?

And who the duck is buying a hotel suite with a few random extras thrown in that she has approved? Who?? I can’t actually think of a demographic who would actively choose to pay for that. Oh a bloody in-room popcorn maker, yeah; that is _so_ Victoria. 🤷‍♀️

Oh and also, i get the impression the Manchester place is also going to drive them apart as a couple. Although they both do seem really into it. I can see Alex really not wanting to go back to the Deanshanger place, ever. And I totally agree with @BrittleLeaves, they’ll probably quietly put it up for sale after a while.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I kind of just hope all the ads she’s done this year and this Manchester place are all in preparation for getting her bony ass off YouTube and doing something else with her life. She’s not a fashion influencer icon and won’t ever be, so what’s not to lose?!
She’ll be a bigger fish in a smaller pond for a while. I suppose she could try and get back into lecturing in Manchester after she’s finished. She could even do that via zoom from her bedroom these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
😳😳😳I just saw Vic’s Flowerbomb commercial while watching Hulu!!! She is the narrator/voice of the tv ad. She must have gotten serious coin for that commercial.

She got an ASA ruling. They considered that writing "a d" was not done deliberately.
Full statement and description on asa site

View attachment 1771080
I’ve been talking to the ASA for over a month on this. They sent me a digital packet of what was discussed with Vic and Jimmy Choo. ❤

Reactions: 11
I had to laugh at Vic's latest Tiktok where she said she had to wear all the layers because it was cold. Instead of wearing one of her hundreds of chunky knits, she chooses a Khaite top, that only has half a back, layers a vest over it, which completely hides the Khaite top, and then throws a jacket it all... And it doesn't even look like a super warm jacket to me. 🤦
As a Canadian girl, I can tell you that the last person I'd go to for advice on dressing for colder weather is Vic. She wears puffy warm jackets when it's not that cold out, but won't wear them when it's actually appropriate.
Of course, Vic is the last person I'd go to for fashion, beauty or life advice, full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No Michael Kors brunch for her! Leonie Hanne is living the London Life that Vic only can dream about 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love how she - and multiple other "influencers" -- whine about December being such a busy time for them as though they're UNIQUE in this and we should feel sorry for them because they have to influence people to shop.

Hello. It's a busy time for EVERYONE in EVERY industry.

You can get off your pedestal now, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That V+R perfume ad is the highlight of her life by the look of it, but I can't stop thinking what a horribly unattractive picture it is of her 🤢 She looks like a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That V+R perfume ad is the highlight of her life by the look of it, but I can't stop thinking what a horribly unattractive picture it is of her 🤢 She looks like a witch.
Also, the “10 years of ORGANICALLY ADORING” Viktor & Rolf?! Overcompensating much there, Vic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.