IntheFrow #16, Posting inconsistently, no wonder her career hasn't been lovely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok... A bit of a rant incoming - and I guess a recap of her vlog so you don't have to watch it.
- Starts with an paid for advertorial with Flannels for their advent calendar, which someone mentioned in an earlier post being a ridiculous thing to promote with the current economical climate.
- She's dressed in her Diana inspired outfit to seque into another paid for advertorial with SkyCinema where she rambles on about her dad and her wedding... Shocker.
- Early morning prep for early flight (using a Dyson airwrap that she didn't have to pay for)
- Jump to Croatia where she barely talks about the perfumes (the reason for the trip) and then proceeds to show 30 minutes of an over the top pr trip with Tory Burch. I've never been impressed with their stuff and this trip was absolutely vile because of the money that they obviously spent and the environmental impact this trip obviously had. Between the MULTIPLE cars that they used to take them to the sunset spot (which, admittedly was gorgeous, despite being ruined by Vic's face being in the shot) and the 3 speed boats they used for the boat day. Not to mention flying the influencers in - and a lot of them from the States...
At the end of 47 pointless minutes, I know nothing new about the perfume and she's basically done three different adverts for three different companies.
Rage is slowly subsiding, but seriously, I can't stand her smug face during the Croatia part of the trip.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ok... A bit of a rant incoming - and I guess a recap of her vlog so you don't have to watch it.
And according to the son husband's Instagram, they are now off to Venice. Seriously, why do they have a dog.
Ok. NOW I'm done.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes she’s definitely been getting botox for a while but (unless I’ve missed it) she’s never addressed it - same way she’s never addressed her lip filler and always says she just “overlines them”

I have a habit of watching makeup tutorials to help me fall asleep (I just find them relaxing, bit of an ASMR thing I think) and I’ve recently watched some of hers from 5+ years ago and her face has changed drastically since then, which I know of a part of aging, but usually your lips don’t balloon and your forehead doesn’t suddenly freeze as you grow up
ive got absolutely nothing wrong with having treatments done. I’m in my 40’s and have treatments and have always had it ingrained from a young age from my mom to look after your skin ! …

I just happened to watch her you tube as I’ve not paid much attention to her for quite some time and was shocked at how her face seemed to have changed.

I was shocked at her entire facial movements the whole duration .. which hasten to say was just like watching a rabbit in headlights.

She’s a pretty girl and we all should do things for us. It’s her choice if she wants to actually broadcast what work she’s had done .. but the difference is phenomenal.

It’s her sidekick hubby I do not understand… what does he actually does? He looked bored the entire triip. What is his job exactly ???? ! Her photographer ? I’m a big confused by what his job is. Yea not an influencer no ?!!

Reactions: 12
I love that Vic tries to be all inconginito about where she’s jetting off too and her son literally just posts exactly where they are going and pictures on his stories before her 😂😂😂 go Alex, you know exactly what you’re doing

on a more serious note I do agree with a previous comment - why the duck did they get a dog? Oh yeh to fill in their lonely blank hole of a life in lockdown. Poor dog, passed from pillar to posts whist they go away on free holidays every other week. Stupid people.

• Haha
Even goes on a “press trip” during her anniversary 🙄

The one time where they should really be paying for their own holiday, to celebrate their love, and it’s a free trip to Venice for work with Armani Beauty. Despicable.

Reactions: 13
What brand do we think she'll promote on top of Armani Beauty while they are there? I'm thinking she might shoot some stuff for her EofE collection, since she teased it was coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that Vic tries to be all inconginito about where she’s jetting off too and her son literally just posts exactly where they are going and pictures on his stories before her 😂😂😂 go Alex, you know exactly what you’re doing

on a more serious note I do agree with a previous comment - why the duck did they get a dog? Oh yeh to fill in their lonely blank hole of a life in lockdown. Poor dog, passed from pillar to posts whist they go away on free holidays every other week. Stupid people.
It’s their way of selfishly filling the gap of not having children… it’s a small thing to look after and make them feel needed and like they have purpose and try and match up with their peers, so they have more of a “family” unit to the outside world… but then giving them the freedom of not feeling anywhere near the intensity of guilt as they would if they were constantly leaving a child as it’s “just a dog”

Either that Or like that vile Lydia Millen it’s just an influencer status symbol to have a pedigree dog

Poor little thing, he deserves better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Who spray 8 pumps of perfume on themselves? She needs a wash if that is a case. Also, she doesn’t take care of their jewellery, everyone knows that you shouldn’t spray perfume directly on your jewellery?

Reactions: 11
Why did she have to open/swatch the products from the advent calender she could have just shown them and then given it away or something.

• Heart
Who spray 8 pumps of perfume on themselves? She needs a wash if that is a case. Also, she doesn’t take care of their jewellery, everyone knows that you shouldn’t spray perfume directly on your jewellery?
I’m offended how much perfume she sprays right before she’s supposedly boarding a plane. And that stuff is strong, not some EDT!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m offended how much perfume she sprays right before she’s supposedly boarding a plane. And that stuff is strong, not some EDT!
Same!!! Those perfume are strong. How does she not get 😵 dizzy or headache from it

Reactions: 8
You can tell she isn’t paying for it - with how expensive my perfume is one spray is enough to get the most out of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but why is it so hard for her to get shoes that fit properly?? Her heel clearly hangs off the back bc she can’t get her toes/bunion in the shoe

SIZE UP!! No one will know but you babe.
These look like the world's most uncomfortable shoes even if they did fit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Either that Or like that vile Lydia Millen it’s just an influencer status symbol to have a pedigree dog

Poor little thing, he deserves better!
Pedigree dog bought online from a puppy mill and not a responsible breeder.

I could rant on and on about that :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but why is it so hard for her to get shoes that fit properly?? Her heel clearly hangs off the back bc she can’t get her toes/bunion in the shoe

SIZE UP!! No one will know but you babe.
There is nothing attractive about those shoes, especially on her bunions, I mean feet. They’re simply last season’s “it”’shoes, worn by every fashion influencer out there. Just a herd of sheep they are in ugly heels.

She says that’s from her next jewelry collection

Way to be basic and come up with something that’s been done by just about everyone. Good for you Vicky!
Wow Vicky’s lips is so bad

I swear she talks about her wedding anniversary every month, like I swear she was talking about her wedding or anything wedding related last month. She married down. She made wedding her entire personality 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.