IntheFrow #16, Posting inconsistently, no wonder her career hasn't been lovely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, I know she's dense but a red bra under a white t shirt? It may be marginally better than white but a nude t shirt bra is invisible under a white t shirt and made for the job. A red lacy bra is not the one. I get she's shilling hard for this bra but it's a stretch.

Screenshot_20221104-163024_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m tired of all her brand partnerships. If it’s not perfume, it’s size exclusive underwear. If it’s not a #prstay, it’s a…LOL it’s nothing else because she blags for free hotel stays and vacations.

Even her skincare/makeup partnerships are just meh. Cle de Peau, La Mer, that Finnish brand? They’re all the dream, but I know no one who uses those products because you can find the same, if not better, quality products elsewhere. Although, I can’t wait for her Skin+Me and Beauty Pie ads to start 😂😂😂
Just reminded me of Tanya Burr, was once a self proclaimed actor that has nothing to die the YT, and now she is back to shilling paint and Sky Tv with the mass. Oh let’s not forget, Freddie Flower 🌸

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221104-144414_Instagram.jpg

I had to crop the picture cause there are already too many pics of Vic in her bra on the internet already!
I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I post in the hopes that Vic or Rebecca are checking in on this page. PLEASE get someone to proof your captions. They become more painful with every post. I get that you're probably trying to be 'approachable' and 'real' with your terrible spelling and grammar, but it just comes off as lazy and like you don't really care. This is your job, and you are getting paid or free product, so do better.
And please stop using the smallest font and white on beige for your text. It is super inaccessible. I feel like a glutton for punishment thinking maybe this time she'll take the time to post something well written and accessible. But nope, it's just her in a bra and terrible writing, once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
give me a break please. She is also a northern gal that went to Manchester, a Russel Group university. Then moved to London and live in London. That should put her on the same level playing field as anyone else. She is so braggy.

• Sick
give me a break please. She is also a northern gal that went to Manchester, a Russel Group university. Then moved to London and live in London. That should put her on the same level playing field as anyone else. She is so braggy.
Humility goes a long way these days, Vic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really cannot relate or understand why she is so giddy over this V&R ad.

She doesnt event look like herself in the ad to begin with. Basically she is a model for it thats all. She wasnt really an “ambassador” for the perfume.
Besides, its not like the ad started with “Victoria for V&R this season…” there wasnt much story line in the ad anyone or as though she is the only one in the ad like the Dior or Chanel ones featuring Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley.

It really could have been anyone.
It is like to her, this TV ad surpasses any other “achievement” she has in her career. But it’s just an ad on TV. Nobody even watches TV much, less so an ad that fleets across the screen.

She really needs to come back down to earth/ her attic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Humility goes a long way these days, Vic.
Well, all I can say is that I’m glad she, at least, had
clothes on! Let her have her 15 minutes. It will do wonders for her insecurities and fragile sense of worth. I have to say that I didn’t recognize her at first . . . until she opened her mouth. So disappointing though - no squeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole ‘little me from a northern town’ jeez do everyone a favour and shut up. She barely sounds northern with that weird lisp and posh inflections at the end of her sentences.

As Jayme said above it’s hardly like she’s had a tough upbringing and beaten the odds to get where she is. She’s thin, white, from a good home, good university education. Is she seriously trying to make out she has some minority status? Because that’s dodgy territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Judging by the less than mediocre engagement on her posts about this v&r ad I guess we’re mostly all in the same boat and unimpressed??

Maybe this should be a lesson to her. Like the fable of the boy crying wolf desensitizing people. She’s done so many fragrance ads and it seems like there’s a new one every day. And they’re ALL “the dreeeeeeeam”

sorry but no one gives a tit about your perfume ads at this point. No matter where they air 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1704365
I had to crop the picture cause there are already too many pics of Vic in her bra on the internet already!
I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I post in the hopes that Vic or Rebecca are checking in on this page. PLEASE get someone to proof your captions. They become more painful with every post. I get that you're probably trying to be 'approachable' and 'real' with your terrible spelling and grammar, but it just comes off as lazy and like you don't really care. This is your job, and you are getting paid or free product, so do better.
And please stop using the smallest font and white on beige for your text. It is super inaccessible. I feel like a glutton for punishment thinking maybe this time she'll take the time to post something well written and accessible. But nope, it's just her in a bra and terrible writing, once again.
Geez, look at the AD declaration on this !!!! Using different fonts for the "A" and "D". And spacing the alphabets out.
F*ck off with your dishonesty ... trying to evade the AD algorithm.
She is so annoying.

And her eye makeup in the V & R ad is horrible. Makes her look witchy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I skipped everything in the vlog except the paris edit. I found it quiet shocking how bad her French pronunciation of quiet basic words and terms. She heads to Paris more than the average person and you wouldn’t even tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, she’s so high on her own supply (over the🎄add) ..it’s unsettling. Especially when (imo) she looks like a cross b/w a demented extra from a Sia music-video & Bubble from AbFab in whacky costume. The hair & makeup are so harsh & quite comical, yet she’s behaving like she’s hit the big time in Hollywood.

Probably thinks she’s going to get casting calls &/or appear (just herself) on a billboard in Times-Square. Vic’s delusions are grander than grand & sadder than sad. It’s not just a desperation to be validated, it feels like she wants to be vindicated (from some imaginary slight or obstacle).
Well, can’t wait for the New Year’s roundup/litany of her BIGGEST 2022 accomplishments 🙄. She won’t be able to fit all the ‘gratefulness’, aka all ‘her greatness’, in one caption!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Judging by the less than mediocre engagement on her posts about this v&r ad I guess we’re mostly all in the same boat and unimpressed??

Maybe this should be a lesson to her. Like the fable of the boy crying wolf desensitizing people. She’s done so many fragrance ads and it seems like there’s a new one every day. And they’re ALL “the dreeeeeeeam”

sorry but no one gives a tit about your perfume ads at this point. No matter where they air 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m shocked that they’d use her because of her association with so many other fragrances. Didn’t she tout Armani Si for ages, and others. I’ll keep my eye out on American TV; haven’t seen it yet. For her I gotta say it is quite an achievement.

Reactions: 5
The whole ‘little me from a northern town’ jeez do everyone a favour and shut up. She barely sounds northern with that weird lisp and posh inflections at the end of her sentences.

As Jayme said above it’s hardly like she’s had a tough upbringing and beaten the odds to get where she is. She’s thin, white, from a good home, good university education. Is she seriously trying to make out she has some minority status? Because that’s dodgy territory.
Yeah, but don't forget she is a minority in the fashion world, what with being the ONLY British girl ever invited to such elite shows like Tory Burch, Michael Kors and Armani :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Because I was bored, I counted her Instagram posts in October (31) and 21 were disclosed ads. This doesn't include stories. The rest of the posts had clothes that were gifted either through vouchers with My Theresa/ Net-a-Porter/Farfetch or by the brands themselves. Didn't she say the MaxMara coat was sent by the brand? Nowhere in the Insta post does it mention being a gift. She also mentions her Theory discount without mentioning it's an ad.
She is such a shady person, and I can't believe that she gets away with it. What are the repercussions for failing to disclose if something is an ad?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Exactly. I actually feel bad for her, that's how bad she looks. She's never been a pretty girl (to me), but this is taking the cake.
Someone said it 👏🏼. She really isn’t pretty. I assumed everyone thought she was. Compare her to other blonde influencers, Chloe Lloyd, Kate Hutchins etc and Vic looks like she should be one of the PR managers or asisstants on a trip, not an influencer. After going from viewing her on instagram to her youtube, I quickly realised what she actually looked like without filters and at normal angles. She has very witch like features, the nose, the constant veiny hands, the long nails, then there’s the gammy mouth and her hair is the frizziest around, again witch-like, it only looks okay-ish for the first 10mins after she’s curled it. She’s the wrong side of 30 now too so her prime-time has been and gone.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
A random old vlog of hers came up from the Maldives (I dont watch all her vids only the recent ones).

She is so over-dressed?? And in such a try hard way like she had never travelled anywhere before.

The place is beautiful but I feel like she spent all her time planning her ridiculous outfits and taking content she hardly enjoyed and appreciated the whole place.

Eg this look just to have dinner at the resort itself
I get it that she is a “fashion content creator” and is her job to take pics but her style is SO BUSY..:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Someone said it 👏🏼. She really isn’t pretty. I assumed everyone thought she was. Compare her to other blonde influencers, Chloe Lloyd, Kate Hutchins etc and Vic looks like she should be one of the PR managers or asisstants on a trip, not an influencer. After going from viewing her on instagram to her youtube, I quickly realised what she actually looked like without filters and at normal angles. She has very witch like features, the nose, the constant veiny hands, the long nails, then there’s the gammy mouth and her hair is the frizziest around, again witch-like, it only looks okay-ish for the first 10mins after she’s curled it. She’s the wrong side of 30 now too so her prime-time has been and gone.
Have to say that out of these three Vic is the prettiest imho.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.