IntheFrow #16, Posting inconsistently, no wonder her career hasn't been lovely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another thread!

Some updates about lil' Miss Deanshanger (this is where they live)

1. Still begs for likes and for our poor souls to follow all her accounts.
2. Had a PR trip with Valentino Beauty, but she was the odd one out!
3. Did an AD with Bentley, wanted to take the car home with her.
4. Went to Cornwall for a holiday (PR/free stay) and complained on IG that fish and chips costed her £50! I guess food and drink wasn't part of the freebie.
5. Photoshops a duck ton.
6. So defensive about "their" choice on not having kids.

HAPPY NEW THREAD!

3189F0AA-5609-40A4-AA7E-3FFC3D6D05D5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like Vic wants to copy the tattle community. But leave it to her to make it way more complicated than it needs to be.
Clearly, the blind adoration on her socials aren't quite enough for her.
Already well paid influencers creating Patreons to fleece their customers even more (and more directly) really grinds my gears. Shame on the stupid people who would give her money just to see content before it’s released on IG. And anyway, she provides no new information in the way of styling, tips and tricks, commentary on the state of fashion, etc. It would just be more of her aff linking and prancing around in her attic. Who would pay for that other than numpties.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like Vic wants to copy the tattle community. But leave it to her to make it way more complicated than it needs to be.
Clearly, the blind adoration on her socials aren't quite enough for her.
trying to be so exclusive or thinking her “OG fans” would follow her everywhere
Please she is no celebrity and why wld she want to limit her audience to such a tiny exclusive group… at the most maybe a handful of creepy stalkers might want to follow her in this exclusive space away from the “rest of the world” 😂
Then she wld be so deflated at creating content here and soon she will be back to begging for attention and likes from the “rest of the world”
Super lame and she looks so arrogant and bitchy in that pic.
Nobody is gonna pay to see her prancing ard in her attic, in her underwear, deciding what to wear when she alrdy done it all the time in her videos/ reels. What sort of BTS will there be? Her opening her wardrobe door? Hanging out the outfit to wear, adjusting her bra? Setting up her camera?
RIVETING.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she doesn't truly want a platform for her to engage with people. It's literally another space for her to share her 'brilliance' in all things fashion and beauty. It's the same as when she posts her outfits in TT and asks "let me know what you think". She doesn't want to know what we think. She wants us to lavish her with praise, and tell her she's doing good.
She really does need to check out the tattle community more. Even when people disagree, it's still as safe space for people to vent their frustrations with the beauty community.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s also really rude that the question is only aimed at her OG fans… as if those are the only important ones that she wants to engage with.

Reactions: 12
It’s also really rude that the question is only aimed at her OG fans… as if those are the only important ones that she wants to engage with.
I have a feeling there are fewer original followers than she thinks there are. There’s no way any self-respecting and intelligent person is still following her blindly and showering her with accolades.

Reactions: 16
She is losing followers on daily basis, if you check her social blade it’s clear as a day.
It must feel really scary knowing that the career is starting to shut down, she is not even stagnating but losing

Reactions: 13
The more desperately she begs for likes (it’s feels so pushy and uncomfortable to read) the more it actual puts me off watching any of her content… That’s the problem when your primary source of validation is ‘likes’ and followers..

Reactions: 14
Victoria Magrath ONLY FANS

coming soon

seriously she’s so dumb. How does she not know what a patreon or substack is?? She touts herself as a digital marketing expert!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Victoria Magrath ONLY FANS

coming soon

seriously she’s so dumb. How does she not know what a patreon or substack is?? She touts herself as a digital marketing expert!!
She absolutely knows what a Patreon is. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a way of testing the water for appetite for a Patreon as a means of a predictable and fairly passive income - throw it in with a bunch of other ideas even though it doesn’t really do what she supposedly wants to create (a place to chat). I'm not sure why anyone would pay for a Patreon, she just serves up ads on her main feed, she's not giving anything to her audience as it is (her fundamental misunderstanding of her 'work' is that people are benefitting from the ads and that therefore her audience should show them love), nor is she doing anything interesting that anyone would want to see the behind the scenes of.

Reactions: 18
That she's even considering making people pay to see the same old tired content that they can get for free on her socials is ridiculous. She barely has time for her mainstream content because she's just so busy (doing what, I'm not entirely sure, apart from sitting in her attic, opening gifted items) how is she going to make bonus content for people who are PAYING for something different.

Reactions: 16
Wait, I have an embarrassing question: does she actually have a PhD? Idk if this is a joke that totally went over my head, or if you’re all being serious 😅

I’m hoping it’s a joke...or maybe one of those fake “honorary” ones, like the one Taylor Swift (who doesn’t even have an undergraduate degree) got? As we all saw, she can’t even handle fractions…and, based on her IG stories, she’s practically illiterate…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, I have an embarrassing question: does she actually have a PhD? Idk if this is a joke that totally went over my head, or if you’re all being serious 😅

I’m hoping it’s a joke...is it one of those fake “honorary” ones, like the one Taylor Swift (who doesn’t even have an undergraduate degree) got?
Yeah it honorary as she basically ‘did it’ whilst doing her masters… and a phd takes 4-6 years so it’s not an actual phd

Reactions: 12
I can’t remember when was the last time they actually paid in full for their own holiday/getaway. Every Magrath holiday is a work expense.

Reactions: 8
She seriously filmed that Lumene AD on the Tory Burch press trip???
TB PR must be FUMING. I would be! Absolute cheek! Vic where the hell are your manners? Going downhill like your face?!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.