IntheFrow #16, Posting inconsistently, no wonder her career hasn't been lovely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell do you upcycle ingredients? Does she mean they’re a bi-product of some other purpose/industry? That’s super greenwash-y.

I’ve never understood how she could make content for a brand on another brand’s press trip. That to me is so sketchy and maybe a little morally repugnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
8ABB32C9-E151-4E44-A112-DD3E458676F1.png
I know this picture has been edited but she honestly look so pretty without any orange foundation and tan.

How the hell do you upcycle ingredients? Does she mean they’re a bi-product of some other purpose/industry? That’s super greenwash-y.

I’ve never understood how she could make content for a brand on another brand’s press trip. That to me is so sketchy and maybe a little morally repugnant?
Is sketchy af no doubt but this AD is quite good. I hate myself for saying this, she does put in effort compared to Lily Pebbles and Anna Edit.

Reactions: 13

To be fair, it exists. For example, this brand used blueberries seeds or coconut shell powder in their mask.

1661811322033.png

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I’m so tired of this pedestal she has put herself on. I’m different from the other influencers, all the many perfumes I sell I genuinely love, I tell my mum everyday to buy each one. Every middle range US designer brand I advertise I’m so so so in love with, but don’t mind me, whenever I get my manicured nails on a discount code I get from netaporter/mytheresa/Farfetch I spend it on any high luxury European designer I can find.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry I’m so tired of this pedestal she has put herself on. I’m different from the other influencers, all the many perfumes I sell I genuinely love, I tell my mum everyday to buy each one. Every middle range US designer brand I advertise I’m so so so in love with, but don’t mind me, whenever I get my manicured nails on a discount code I get from netaporter/mytheresa/Farfetch I spend it on any high luxury European designer I can find.
It’s not as obvious, but every skincare launch she shills is also “omg the best, I genuinely use it every day, it’s the dream”.

I’ve noticed she hasn’t done any content for Armani Beauty lately…

Reactions: 9

to her, it’s multi-tasking!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is losing followers on daily basis, if you check her social blade it’s clear as a day.
It must feel really scary knowing that the career is starting to shut down, she is not even stagnating but losing
DO you have a screenshot of her social blade ?

Reactions: 2
No one else I follow promotes their own content the same amount she does. Sometimes they’ll put “new post” on their stories but she’s posting her reels and videos days later because it’s not had the engagement she wants. I guess this is what happens when you buy your followers.

Reactions: 20
No one else I follow promotes their own content the same amount she does. Sometimes they’ll put “new post” on their stories but she’s posting her reels and videos days later because it’s not had the engagement she wants. I guess this is what happens when you buy your followers.
And it shows just how out of touch she's become from the real world. People are having to choose between gas in the car or food on the table, but here she is on another press trip, filming pr for a product she hasn't spent one penny on, begging people to like her. It's sad and kind of pathetic.

Reactions: 17
God she’s got odd lips. Why are they widest towards the corners? Is it filler gone wrong or are those her natural lips?

Also, why does she say ‘in honesty’ instead of ‘in all honesty’. Is it a northern thing? I’ve never heard anyone say it that way before.

Reactions: 9
I have just watched Victoria’s latest you tube and was more immersed in how her facial expressions do not move. Does she now have Botox and filler etc etc ? For the entire duration there was no movement in her face for someone so young

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Umm, is this transcript correct? £235 for an advent calendar?! Cost of living crisis Vic? Heard of it? Picked up a newspaper lately?

Screenshot_20220830-215239_YouTube.jpg

Also, love this little Freudian slip re the Peloton. We know you bought it Vic.

Screenshot_20220830-215500_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have just watched Victoria’s latest you tube and was more immersed in how her facial expressions do not move. Does she now have Botox and filler etc etc ? For the entire duration there was no movement in her face for someone so young
Yes she’s definitely been getting botox for a while but (unless I’ve missed it) she’s never addressed it - same way she’s never addressed her lip filler and always says she just “overlines them”

I have a habit of watching makeup tutorials to help me fall asleep (I just find them relaxing, bit of an ASMR thing I think) and I’ve recently watched some of hers from 5+ years ago and her face has changed drastically since then, which I know of a part of aging, but usually your lips don’t balloon and your forehead doesn’t suddenly freeze as you grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really still confused and a touch concerned over the neurological issues happening with her face

she always was kinda funky there and it could be the Botox making everything more pronounced but this is strange. I think it all is partly why she has to work harder to speak than the rest of us. Maybe she has a lazy tongue along with the eye and lip on her right sight

PS that Tory Burch trip did nothing to make me feel better about the brand. It’s like Chico’s but wanting to be luxury — Hermès should sue for that Kelly bag knockoff

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
LOL people - do not put blueberries on your skin - you need to EAT them in order for their anti oxidant properties.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.