Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a friend that will tell her to stop with the lip fillers. She is actually developing a kind of orangutan style snout which bends outwards below her nose. I seriously can't stop looking at it when she talks.

Please Vic, if you read here, you looked lovely before, get the fillers dissolved.

Screenshot_20220613-171045_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have her DMs always been closed? Interesting that Top UK Influencer Vic has decided to re-open them to trick the algorithm into thinking she’s so popular 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
let's ask ourselves, since she left gleam --- really WHAT has she accomplished?

She was so hot to trot like she was going to takeover the world but she's really just a bargain bin *swipe up* influencer

Reactions: 8
let's ask ourselves, since she left gleam --- really WHAT has she accomplished?

She was so hot to trot like she was going to takeover the world but she's really just a bargain bin *swipe up* influencer
Uh obviously she’s dominating the world with her filters and presets!!! 🤣😂 You know, the ones she’s says are “all her” with just a “slight” change in color 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sorry i'm late on this one but i just skimmed the vlog of cannes....

she's in the dior makeup suite and says she has her hair/makeup all red carpet ready -- except no, they're not going to the red carpet. That is so bleeping cringe and hilarious at the same time 🥴🤣

#lifeontheDlist
What stood out to me during that part was her saying she wasn't good at curling her hair? Excuse me does she not tell us how awesome the dyson air wrap is all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do wish she would cut her hair. The long, voluminous blonde Barbie doll curls do nothing for her. I much preferred her with her short bob - at least it had an edge to it!!

Reactions: 15
Uh obviously she’s dominating the world with her filters and presets!!! 🤣😂 You know, the ones she’s says are “all her” with just a “slight” change in color 🤡
My fave were her smile lines going in and out of whatever they’ve done to smooth her “all her” skin 😂

Reactions: 4
I do wish she would cut her hair. The long, voluminous blonde Barbie doll curls do nothing for her. I much preferred her with her short bob - at least it had an edge to it!!
Yes 100%. Her hair gives a very Real Housewives feel - and not in a good way. It’s just too done, but that’s just her style now. It’s such a shame that she’s positioned herself that way. For the majority of people her Lady of the Manor presentation, the boss babe blazers and faux grandiose interiors are disjointed and probably neither aspirational nor inspirational.

And her earlier, edgier style could have translated into the more luxe brands if she had wanted - Sammi Jefcoate just proves this atm

Reactions: 15
She looked so much better with the shorter hair

These days she looks like she’s ready to rush tri del at Alabama and for the non/Americans, that is NOT an covetable look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Guess where we are going now......................duck off you smug prissy asshole...do people actually try and guess? It could be anywhere with the amount of free trips they constantly get. Dressing up in the latest fashion while plugging the brand who paid for your holiday while taking a few photos of products that will cost the normal person a months wage......wouldn't it be great if we all had that "job"

Reactions: 14
Guess where we are going now......................duck off you smug prissy asshole...do people actually try and guess? It could be anywhere with the amount of free trips they constantly get. Dressing up in the latest fashion while plugging the brand who paid for your holiday while taking a few photos of products that will cost the normal person a months wage......wouldn't it be great if we all had that "job"
It's the dog I feel sorry for. It's got to be disruptive for him to keep either having to go to kennels or a dog sitter every few days or be toted off to London in a bag because she didn't think about her normal lifestyle when she got a lockdown puppy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Spoiler alert - it's Finland. The son let the secret slip in his stories.
I also live how she went from a story about the future of sustainable clothing to literally hopping onto a plane 👏in👏the👏very👏next👏story!
She's this weird oxymoron... In one breath, she touts sustainability, the next she's all about luxury and then she's complaining about how hard life is before jumping on a plane on a free (undisclosed until the end of the trip) pr stay at a luxury hotel to flog whatever product is shoved her way. She doesn't even know what she is anymore.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Spoiler alert - it's Finland. The son let the secret slip in his stories.
I also live how she went from a story about the future of sustainable clothing to literally hopping onto a plane 👏in👏the👏very👏next👏story!
She's this weird oxymoron... In one breath, she touts sustainability, the next she's all about luxury and then she's complaining about how hard life is before jumping on a plane on a free (undisclosed until the end of the trip) pr stay at a luxury hotel to flog whatever product is shoved her way. She doesn't even know what she is anymore.
Its probably to boost his engagement! 😭💀

Reactions: 6
Victoria has also been saying constantly for the past few days that she loves "interacting" and talking to her followers on ig but like why hasn't she been doing this the whole time?! She thinks she's some famous celebrity.

I feel like it's just a tactic to boost her engagement too

Reactions: 14
Victoria has also been saying constantly for the past few days that she loves "interacting" and talking to her followers on ig but like why hasn't she been doing this the whole time?! She thinks she's some famous celebrity.

I feel like it's just a tactic to boost her engagement too
Course it is...she couldn't give a duck about anyone

Reactions: 8
Ah she's off on another trip to feed her ego!

Don't worry princess, you'll be back to crying and moaning in the attic soon enough. #LifeontheDList

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.