Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a job that literally pays you to wear designer clothes, travel to amazing places (the average person can only dream of) and go to cocktail/intimate dinners. She make it such a chore and barely shows she is having a fun time doing it.

Her TikTok and IG are so disconnected

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s actually sad how bad her content is. If you compare these shots, Caro’s video is clean, sharp and non-grainy and she looks high fashion but also casual and having fun doing it. Vic’s video is grainy, you can barely see her face and she’s trying to look editorial but failing miserably. Give it up Vic!
48BF6F7C-B07A-43E7-9363-DFE1B41CE4C4.png
943C56CB-D02C-4EA8-A219-F1F662077810.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So they were at the jimmy choo pool party. I wonder how much she will show. She wasn’t part of any of the other ladies photos or singing videos, it’s so weird. Vic, go make some friends.

07E1DED9-526A-48A9-893E-1FD2FC2F1009.jpeg

17072212-FD53-4C25-9C2A-8C18C738D0F4.jpeg

So they were at the jimmy choo pool party. I wonder how much she will show. She wasn’t part of any of the other ladies photos or singing videos, it’s so weird. Vic, go make some friends.

View attachment 1307343
View attachment 1307346
It’s SO odd that her job is to showcase these events and share what she’s up to and the boy is sharing more than her. Like, as a brand I would be so pissed at her lack of posting!

I think the problem for Vic is that she wants people to think she's being treated exclusively by the brand. That gets ruined if her photos make it look like she's on some mass coach trip with other people where instead of having branded caps and following someone with an umbrella they're given Jimmy Choos and follow someone with a glass of fizz from event to event. Mass influencer trips are not chic but whereas other girls are trying to compensate but showing omg how much fun they're having with their besties, Vic has had to try and minimise the group element because she doesn't have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she's been stuck in the Attic for too long and a) doesn't remember how to human with other people and b) how to use a gorgeous location to take pictures. Instead, theu just hang out at the hotel and do the exact same reel over and over again. Different outfit, same tired material. Get out there, explore and use this amazing backdrop you've been gifted.

Reactions: 15
It’s actually sad how bad her content is. If you compare these shots, Caro’s video is clean, sharp and non-grainy and she looks high fashion but also casual and having fun doing it. Vic’s video is grainy, you can barely see her face and she’s trying to look editorial but failing miserably. Give it up Vic!View attachment 1307157View attachment 1307159
Agree. Caro is a natural beauty! She doesn't need to marry a guy to photoshop her photos/videos. She doesn't need photoshop at all! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
is this "a d." her trying to avoid the algorithm because she thinks "ad" hurts her reach?

Oh hun. That's not being savvy. That's just plain being desperate. If you created sharable content that inspires that would be a better way to go.

also lol that no one likes her. can't imagine why!! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Horrendous dress on her legs. Why does she insist on this cut? Least flattering on her ever, she simply hasn’t the legs for it.
I don't even think it's her legs, it would be anyone's legs. That is literally cutting them off at their widest. I also have no idea how you maintain any modesty unless it is in fact some kind of skort. Whatever it is, it needs to be at least four inches longer. Shoes are fug too.

She needs to stop with those shoes. I'm sure she thinks she's slimming her leg with those shoes but it is just drawing attention to how small the heel is compared to her legs. It's ok Vic most of us can't pull off that dress either. You need long toothpick legs for that and even then I'm sure there would be better options. Ack!

Reactions: 5
is this "a d." her trying to avoid the algorithm because she thinks "ad" hurts her reach?

Oh hun. That's not being savvy. That's just plain being desperate. If you created sharable content that inspires that would be a better way to go.

also lol that no one likes her. can't imagine why!! 😆
She could at least pose with a putter on a mini golf course 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that don’t rate JC. Is so overrated, there is nothing classy about the shoes that is why it is perfect for people like Vicky. Having said that, my shoes are M&S so I guess she wins then

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone reads here 😂
Maybe next time you can post a picture of said fun Vic, just an idea. Or is the fun standing in front of your son and posing?
C9285580-C6C3-430E-8E60-78A0494E8501.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.