Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that someone has to remind Vic that a staycation meabs you stay close to home. Not hop on a plane and go to ANOTHER COUNTRY!
Why did they buy a big house, spend lots of money on an (ugly) garden and buy a dog if you aren't going to be there half the time. She cares more about her Instagram feed than she does anything else. View attachment 1303973
Omg 🤦‍♀️ Another trip not marked properly as a gifted trip or ad!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So pathetic that her son always takes along on these gifted trips. He really has no life of his own does he?
1E9429A3-54F2-49E5-B5F7-27DC5EB0B3D6.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she thinks staycation means when you go to a hotel and just stay there. Which is what they do everywhere they go. They dont do anything but be at the hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All the “IT” girls are in Saint Tropez for jimmy Choo.
A5FC9940-36F0-4D63-A811-9C4492E264BA.jpeg

F255DA16-DF53-4894-9CC0-B02F2EF97CF8.jpeg

Desperately trying to find a lonely vic in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is so ridiculous with all her bralets. Is always bralets and blazer, I am falling asleep already

L O L that these girls who are really FRIENDS with each other are having a great time on this jimmy Choo trip as Vicky is sulking over the fact that no one likes her or her twerp husband
Eek, looks like someone is feeling left out! I though she was buddies with Xenia? Did something happen?

Reactions: 8
She’s such a damn BABY

Again, reason number 1729101 why I end up preferring Lydia bloody Millen… at least Millen has the sense to style it out and try and present that she’s having the BeSt time and LiViNg tHe DrEAm even if she is feeling left out…. saves some face and stops you coming across like an entitled child. You wanna hang out with cool girls? Maybe don’t bring your husband and make some effort rather than expecting them all to flock to you.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s such a damn BABY

Again, reason number 1729101 why I end up preferring Lydia bloody Millen… at least Millen has the sense to style it out and try and present that she’s having the BeSt time and LiViNg tHe DrEAm even if she is feeling left out…. saves some face and stops you coming across like an entitled child. You wanna hang out with cool girls? Maybe don’t bring your husband and make some effort rather than expecting them all to flock to you.
Lydia doesn’t get invited anywhere anymore so problem solved 😂😂😂

Speaking of, someone on the LEM thread thought that quote was directed towards LEM, but it being directed to everyone excluding Vic in St. Tropez makes way more sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pair of sad sacks. She must be fuming missing what she once had. She used to get invites to the best trips...tumbleweed now.

• Haha
If at every group event, you're the odd one posting passive agressive quotes on ig whilst everyone else is having the time of their life.. you might be the problem Vicky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
L O L that these girls who are really FRIENDS with each other are having a great time on this jimmy Choo trip as Vicky is sulking over the fact that no one likes her or her twerp husband
I have issues with Tamara and Xenia but from what has been discussed on their threads, they treat the people around them well. I’m sure there’s hierarchical, social circles in fashion and it sucks to be outside of them, but shouldn’t that encourage Vicky to look at her own behavior and reflect on why she doesn’t have a coven of tight fashion gfs around her?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure why she doesn’t film herself and Harrison having a fun time at these events, or taking pics with her “fashion friends”. It’s always film the look, tag the dress and tag the sponsor, post the day after. The end.
6F81C2D3-63CB-41DB-8257-1728FBB51941.jpeg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.