Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really deny she did her lips? Is so obvious though. The only thing she has in common with Em is their orange skin and their ego
Says it's all down to overlining and deletes lip-related comments. Tragic.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Says it's all down to overlining and deletes lip-related comments. Tragic.
She is vile. The obvious lie is so weak. Just admit you have filler and that’s why you have an effin trout pout now because YOU think that looks acceptable. Why do people lie about this bs? Her lips tripled in size, especially width wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
new jewellery collection still nothing special. Also it’s interesting how much she is having to promote her grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can not with bike shorts. Like, I seriously can not believe people can wear them like she is. It looks so silly to me. That outfit was ridiculous.
I also can not seriously believe she said out loud that it had been a long time since they had a date night. Is she brain dead?
And her ooooo'ing and ahhhhhh'ing over that car was beyond. Just begging for a free car, she thinks she deserves all the best free luxuries. Man she something else completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the number of people who are tagging her in their Instagram pictures of they EOE and HC stuff is super telling how 'popular' her collections are and how strong her brand recognition is...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how quick and often the dog has been ditched after the last year and half of him being “her world” — free trips defininley brings out the worst in people doesn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that someone has to remind Vic that a staycation meabs you stay close to home. Not hop on a plane and go to ANOTHER COUNTRY!
Why did they buy a big house, spend lots of money on an (ugly) garden and buy a dog if you aren't going to be there half the time. She cares more about her Instagram feed than she does anything else.
Screenshot_20220529-175155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think that someone has to remind Vic that a staycation meabs you stay close to home. Not hop on a plane and go to ANOTHER COUNTRY!
Why did they buy a big house, spend lots of money on an (ugly) garden and buy a dog if you aren't going to be there half the time. She cares more about her Instagram feed than she does anything else. View attachment 1303973

but guys, she has a phd!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.