InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reality of being in Newquay at the moment is that the roads are gridlocked all day from people queuing to try to get into McDonald’s as there’s no where to eat. Holiday makers are leaving early as they can’t feed their children. Hospitality staff are working 14 hour days and crying twice a shift. I can’t stand to leave my house apart from to go to work. She’s staying in the worst ‘good’ hotel in town, and on the worst overcrowded beach we have. Hope she enjoys 🥰

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like she's at The Headland which is the hotel from the classic Roald Dahl Witches film. Seems appropriate. I'm sure she'll chime up about that after she reads here. Here you go Vic, have something of interest. Also, stop arching your feet in the sand while sat on your arse. You look like a knob.
If you see her latest story, and get a look at her toes, you’ll see why, yesterday, she had her toes shoved so deeply in the sand. Her toes look like as crooked as her fingers. Perhaps she was born that way, and if so I apologize for pointing it out. However, I think it’s from Vic wearing tight, pointed toed shoes.

Reactions: 7
She needs to calm down a bit and enjoy a holiday. Why put on so much make up just to relax?

Reactions: 9
'my own jewellery line looking incredible'

There's such a fine line between being proud of your achievements and just coming along like a braggy braggerson.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DAE46F29-D1AC-46CD-A5C2-47E63DFFA4FE.jpeg

I see she’s edited the bulb off the tip of her nose. Her facial expressions do not match her captioned words. Even the song on her stories sounds depressing🥴

Reactions: 6
She is so infuriating, her FOMO is OTT. Switch off woman, no one cares if you didn’t show your face for a day. She will then proceed to moan she haven’t had a proper holiday for so long, just switch off…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is so infuriating, her FOMO is OTT. Switch off woman, no one cares if you didn’t show your face for a day. She will then proceed to moan she haven’t had a proper holiday for so long, just switch off…
Especially seeing her "friends" take trips to Italy! She must be so jealous that Lydia and Josie were invited to Ibiza (PR Stay) and she wasn't. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Especially seeing her "friends" take trips to Italy! She must be so jealous that Lydia and Josie were invited to Ibiza (PR Stay) and she wasn't. 😬
I don’t think it was a PR stay. Josie certainly made it clear they were normal paying customers.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it was a PR stay. Josie certainly made it clear they were normal paying customers.
I have a question about your avatar, I noticed so many users are having the similar avatar. What is that? Haha

Reactions: 2
In Josie's threads, people deduced that it was an Elemis PR Trip. Those two will do anything for a freebie. Since when did Lydia Millen and Josiefiend pay for anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is working overtime to make it seem like she’s on a dream vacation - choosing to focus on appearances instead of her family. How EXHAUSTING it must be worrying about your image so gosh darn much.🙈😬

does anyone know Alex’s family situation? They never seem to spend time with them. Do they exist??

I've never seen a more prime example of someone unhappy trying so hard to make out they have a perfect, happy life.

Reactions: 8
She is working overtime to make it seem like she’s on a dream vacation - choosing to focus on appearances instead of her family. How EXHAUSTING it must be worrying about your image so gosh darn much.🙈😬

does anyone know Alex’s family situation? They never seem to spend time with them. Do they exist??
She is the prime example of people who aren’t content with their life. There is absolutely no need to show every bit of her vacation online, the same person that moans about burnouts

In Josie's threads, people deduced that it was an Elemis PR Trip. Those two will do anything for a freebie. Since when did Lydia Millen and Josiefiend pay for anything?
I read Josie’s threads and I know at first people thought that but Josie said on a few occasions it was not a gifted trip.

Reactions: 3
We have deduced it may have been a PR trip just for Lydsiepoo and Alikat. Josie and Chaz were paying guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always cringe when rich influencers mention something is “pricey”. Is she for real? It’s only pricey when SHE has to pay for it, but when she’s shilling something to us, it’s the BEST thing ever and we NEED to buy it!!! She just hates spending her own money! Saying that they are “treating” themselves. Sorry but when is the last time she every paid for anything? Surely this is within her budget? So so sad
7F64D22F-E1A5-4737-8566-1ABA3758DE55.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot_20210805-182412.jpg

Just taking the (tiny) pink bikini out for a swim (In a full face of makeup??)

Screenshot_20210805-182707~2.jpg

She also looks like she's holding her breath in the whole time to me.. Can't possibly show anything but the flattest stomach #BodyPositivity

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.