InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum was advised to leave it as long as she could to help her dog fill out a bit, but he was such a horny wee bugger she had to do it at 11 months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came across Alex's (the brother not husband) girlfriend, "Fashion Model" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This caption combined with the picture is just…so cringe! She screams insecurity…
92B801F4-70BF-4455-84DD-EEB90ACB8564.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm dying at the whole mess.

All I see is an average girl who got lucky, then quickly developed quite the attitude.

Also, for someone who claims to be so blissfully happy, she spends a lot of time thinking about 'people'
Average girl is so spot on. She doesn’t have the striking natural beauty of a model to pull off a bare face and angular pose. She is not a model. She’s just a girl who blagged it with a YT channel and a Wordpress blog

Reactions: 20
"All I see when I look at these photos, are the faces of the people who said that I couldn't do it."

That's interesting, because all I see looking at that photo, is the face of a person who is sliding from her chair to the floor and desperately trying to reach for the wall. I expect in the next photo of this series the sliding person has completed their sliding journey and is fully on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why is she so bitter? In a proud moment for myself I wouldn’t think about the “people” at all but she references them all the time.

She’s bitter and resentful instead of happy. Are we supposed to be jealous?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
4C14BF43-BA9E-49F2-A839-498458841147.jpeg

ALL I SEE…
FB8F3047-44BE-4893-8BB1-4953606AC3D9.jpeg

Also, shut the duck up! You’re the ACCESSORIES Ambassador, not the face of the entire Bulgari campaign🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why is she so bitter? In a proud moment for myself I wouldn’t think about the “people” at all but she references them all the time.

She’s bitter and resentful instead of happy. Are we supposed to be jealous?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
And also way to drag the people who helped get her to this place. Live-in boyfriend who does photography maybe? Her friend who’s stuck with her even through a move 6 or 7 time zones behind? I don’t know? GLEAM.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And also way to drag the people who helped get her to this place. Live-in boyfriend who does photography maybe? Her friend who’s stuck with her even through a move 6 or 7 time zones behind? I don’t know? GLEAM.
Exactly. I’m not at all an aspiring model but let’s say I was on the cover of Forbes — I’d only think to thank everyone who has supported me and helped me achieve my dreams. That having them by my side means the world to me and that I couldn’t have come as far as I have without their love and support.

Vicky? Nah. Per her own words, all she thinks about are the faces of people who don’t like her. Seems like a quite miserable existence she leads but go off lispy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm always shocked by Vic and other influencers who are bitter like this and are always talking about people telling them they couldn't make it or whatever. Like I'm not some super impressive person I'm pretty average and I don't think I've ever had people tell me "you'll never do xyz" except for a nasty person I didn't know when I worked customer service. And I've never focused on that. So either these people like Vic have awful toxic people in their lives or they are just making this tit up to make it sound like they've struggled or something. Either way It seems fake and ungrateful. Thank like others have said thank people who have helped you all the way or express gratitude for being where you are.

Reactions: 22
Am I missing the big deal about this cover of a nothing magazine that Bvlgari paid for?

I’ll never understand Vic’s bitterness but this isn’t even in the top 10 achievements of her career 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So either these people like Vic have awful toxic people in their lives or they are just making this tit up to make it sound like they've struggled or something. Either way It seems fake and ungrateful.
It reminds me of a girl who I went to school with who ended up on the UK Next Top Model. On the show she spoke about how she was bullied relentlessly.
Except.. She had a good group of friends and I had several classes with her and never remember any bullying (not even any comments or anything), maybe there was and I was just totally oblivious, but at the very least her claims were very exaggerated. If she had done well, I'm sure she would have made a statement almost the same, that she 'proved the bullies wrong' or something...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.