Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attention to detail is seriously bad. Isn’t this the same lady doing a how to self tan ad? With a blotchy palm?? Yea sure thanks 🙄😂

It also seems her collection was a big flop. Lack of interest on social channels, nothing sold out, what a surprise!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you have a million followers and can’t ‘influence’ them to buy your collection then something’s gone wrong?!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 669754

She looks better with less tan, and not too much makeup! And I really don't get influencers' obsession with tanning products. I think it's because I'm from Asia so I have brown as the color of my skin. Victoria, Tamara, Sophia, Cinzia and etc, look horrendous with fake tan on.
She looks so much younger without tan! I just don't get, I am NC25-30 - Generally, if I see a white girl tanner than me, I know they are doing everything wrong.

Reactions: 7
I'm not feeling my wittiest today but whatever the new thread name is needs to mention desperate and in the attic.

Those are her biggest defining qualities at the moment!

Reactions: 8
I reckon one of the earlier theories is right - he keeps posting about driving but doesnt drive - is he banned?

Reactions: 6
78334721-17AA-430E-80AA-32D019D50EF8.jpeg

32 years old…damn, that’s some hard living. The bags under her eyes dayyyyuuummm😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like some sort of Flowers in the Attic (Frowers?) would be appropriate but I am poorly and not funny or clever right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ignore the 'older woman' comment on this tweet, but I loved this video. We all know Vic loves a statement piece, imagine if she did content like this! Showing us how to style it in an amazing way!
Honestly, started this video thinking I would never ever wear gold boots, but as soon as I saw the side of the dress she wore it with, sold. (okay maybe not gold boots still, but I genuinely felt inspired!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love that video. I own multiple thigh high boots but never wear hemlines above the knee, so it's a novelty to see someone styling them this way. Frow is far too thirsty to think outside her (juice 🤣 ) box!

Reactions: 11
A light pink tweed/wool dress and granny Chanel slingbacks with puffy white bag for WIMBLEDON?!? Fashion/lux influencer, my ass/arse (for my UK friends 😜). Even Lydia’s outfit for F1 race this weekend was better & more situationally appropriate…and that’s a pretty low bar.

Also she says in this most recent vlog “My Dad goes to Wimbledon every year but I’ve never been able to go.” Don’t lie Vicky dear, you’ve never been because no one had paid for you to go until this year! As a “boss witch content creator” who #WFH and has a plethora of disposable $$$, if you were truly interested in tennis you’d have taken yourself (and maybe treated dad) By now. 🎾🎾🎾

Reactions: 10
Okay ladies FESS UP!!

Which one of you works at this place and gave her that pathetic birthday plate 😂🤗😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion might be something like

Desperate Housewife stuck in her attic, no Frow invites, isn’t life tragic

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.