Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Lucknam Park today because they have gifted Vic a stay. Was on my list of places I fancied going for a special occasion. Isn't anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her content is so uninspiring to me. Even a bit depressing? Even when she leaves her closet and goes to a luxury hotel she can’t take nice pictures. She looks like an emaciated 45 year old housewife
09CD9F76-B7DE-48BB-ACB7-26DD97B3907B.jpeg
34F02E1D-EA2E-484E-848C-D8511B1476E9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I do find it a bit sad that on her birthday there is no sight of friends or family but just the usual pr stay. Also that the gifts she gets are always designer. I never imagined Alex to be the sort of guy that goes shopping in selfridges for a birthday gift but more the cool guy that would get her gig tickets or something cool! I feel a bit sad for him I feel like he is "forced" into it. Also how sad is it that he buys her those expensive gifts out of his salary that she pays him... what a life. I am in no way impressed by their life I feel sad for them its all a big show not even a birthday weekend is genuine, it's just PR, ads, designers and so on. She even turned her bf into a member of staff... no wonder his mental state isn't great...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do find it a bit sad that on her birthday there is no sight of friends or family but just the usual pr stay. Also that the gifts she gets are always designer. I never imagined Alex to be the sort of guy that goes shopping in selfridges for a birthday gift but more the cool guy that would get her gig tickets or something cool! I feel a bit sad for him I feel like he is "forced" into it. Also how sad is it that he buys her those expensive gifts out of his salary that she pays him... what a life. I am in no way impressed by their life I feel sad for them its all a big show not even a birthday weekend is genuine, it's just PR, ads, designers and so on. She even turned her bf into a member of staff... no wonder his mental state isn't great...
I wouldn't feel too sorry for him, the guy's unemployed and riding free in the passenger side of a Bentley wearing all his designer gear.

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get influencers, they are so wasteful. She is updating her closets after moving in for less than 2 years.

I wish she has a pre-nup, maybe this is also the reason why Alex is not encouraged to get a driving license.

She is not ugly by any means, she looks so much better without make up than make up.

Re:Alex
If any of you follow the Anna Edit, her husband work for her, her husband has zero talent. Lucy Moon and Anna are the social media’s miracles IMO. In comparison, despite Alex’s inability to drive, he is doing so much better work wise!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
For someone who has a PhD, Victoria's language usage continually surprises me. She just said vicarious when she meant precarious.

I know Alex has some depression and anxiety, and I do too and what really helps me is having independence. I couldn't imagine being trapped in the house dependent on my husband to drive me everywhere, especially in the country so far from a city. I'm sure it's not great for his mental health to still have no driver's license. I almost wonder if he had one before and then had it taken away or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Their lives are so vacuous. They could have gone home to Manchester for this birthday weekend but instead they wanted to beg for and snag a free pr stay somewhere. And for what? The clout?

Ive been fortunate to have nice things throughout my life and go to nice places — but at the end of the day it’s your friends and family that matter.

Surely her mom or dad invited her home for her birthday weekend and/or to drive down to their “palace”. It’s really sad to think she’d say no to that because she would rather pretend she lives a posh and luxurious life.

But it’s not Vicky. If you have to slap “PR stay” or “PR loan” or are obligated to post about it at all — it’s not a real!!!

and that’s just sad. Trading real family and real memories to pose like the poser she really is at some hotel that doesn’t give two fucks about her other than exposure in exchange for a free night on probably one of the slower nights of the week — a Sunday

Reactions: 16
Wonder when she's going to stop trying to keep up with the Joneses.

Honey, you've already LOST!

Everyone else is in Cannes or on a fancy trip with Gucci at the moment. Your countryside pr stay for the night is not impressing anyone. So you really should've chosen to spend your birthday with your family!

Reactions: 8
What is she doing to her attic? Surely there's only so much you can do with a room shaped like that?! Presumably she has clothes everywhere else, it would have made for sense for the 'studio' to be a proper walk in wardrobe and for the attic room to be Alex's man cave.

Reactions: 5
Coming from miss sustainability, the closet redo is a joke.

Remember when she said it was the biggest cupboard the fitters had ever designed, and then her shoes didn't fit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
TBH the handles would be the last thing on my mind Id change the whole closet as it just doesn't fit anything right. The cupboards are way too short/small.

Reactions: 8
TBH the handles would be the last thing on my mind Id change the whole closet as it just doesn't fit anything right. The cupboards are way too short/small.
Her closet looks so cheap, I cannot believe it was tailor made for her. The little drawer between the two cupboards has such a strong Argos/ WIlko vibe, not even Ikea, but Argos and Wilko

Wonder when she's going to stop trying to keep up with the Joneses.

Honey, you've already LOST!

Everyone else is in Cannes or on a fancy trip with Gucci at the moment. Your countryside pr stay for the night is not impressing anyone. So you really should've chosen to spend your birthday with your family!
She lost it the moment she left London. If I am following someone for the fashion contents, it won't be someone that lives in MK and FROW in her closet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her closet looks so cheap, I cannot believe it was tailor made for her. The little drawer between the two cupboards has such a strong Argos/ WIlko vibe, not even Ikea, but Argos and Wilko

She lost it the moment she left London. If I am following someone for the fashion contents, it won't be someone that lives in MK and FROW in her closet.
Even Ikea PAX wardrobes look better then the ones she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In her latest vlog she dresses up to watch football and calls that as a date night with Alex 🙈 that’s just so sad! Isn’t date night supposed to be where your partner has complete attention for you ? And so many other things that don’t include watching tv !! Also Alex was just in his too short shorts for her so called date night where as she went full on with the makeup , dress and hair.

Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 10.07.31 PM.png

She looks better with less tan, and not too much makeup! And I really don't get influencers' obsession with tanning products. I think it's because I'm from Asia so I have brown as the color of my skin. Victoria, Tamara, Sophia, Cinzia and etc, look horrendous with fake tan on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.