Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow this girl a while ago. There’s something so weird about her - I can’t put my finger on it.

her house doesn’t go at all, zero continuity but I guess that’s what happens when everything is bloody gifted

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have a link to the detached one they sold last year? Was that in essex?

Here you go @Mejt26

Why are company’s gifting worktops on the Brentwood property that they are going to sell?
I don’t understand the logic 🤷🏼‍♀️
They gifted the ones in their home as well. Anothe small gifted sign as well.

Here you go @Mejt26

Why are company’s gifting worktops on the Brentwood property that they are going to sell?
Looks like they made 145 on that property. Again her style is so Mitch match her home never flows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I dont understand these companies gifting her stuff because if they think by doing this it will make people purchase they so wrong! It completely puts me off that company and i go out my way not to buy from them.

I dont understand these companies gifting her stuff because if they think by doing this it will make people purchase they so wrong! It completely puts me off that company and i go out my way not to buy from them.
Totally agree, refuse to buy when they show a swipe up, there getting a lot of gifted items for the Brentwood property. They are not going to live there, so why would a company work with her when it’s a flip, there goal is a self build.

She claims to be a wee interior designer (Which is a false claim as she has no qualifications and just rips people of with shite mood boards which all look the same as the others she’s made)
All of the real interior designers I follow on Instagram I’ve never seen them once beg for any thing for their wee projects nor get gifted stuff Willie Nilly from them and do constant ads. The amount she’s taken over the years must be 1000s. She’s laughing really.

Here you go @Mejt26

Thank you I really liked that house not so much the decor. Garden and wow the space they had to go to the poxy bungalow i would of stayed put. But seeems to of funded 2 properties

Totally agree, refuse to buy when they show a swipe up, there getting a lot of gifted items for the Brentwood property. They are not going to live there, so why would a company work with her when it’s a flip, there goal is a self build.
their own house is up for sale aswell!

The wee bungalow they are in now? So why except all this gifted stuff for it? They will sell it all then beg for new in the next house they buy. They did say they wanted these two bungalows to fund the house that they build next.

Thank you I really liked that house not so much the decor. Garden and wow the space they had to go to the poxy bungalow i would of stayed put. But seeems to of funded 2 properties

I am sure that the bungalow they are living in will be for sale next year, it is their goal to do a self build. Whatever the outcome, she won’t be happy as she’s constantly searching for something that’s missing from her life.

Do you have a link, thankyou?

Wow!!! A whole gifted house now for sale already. You are so good at finding out all this. How you manage it

They paid 250,000 now up for offers over 400,00 wow nice profit on a whole gifted project.
Gets on my tits though the gifted summerhouse which they obviously won't take with them.

She’s kept it quiet That she’s selling...or have I missed it?!
Very hush hush

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s kept it quiet That she’s selling...or have I missed it?!
No, you haven’t missed it 😀 she just hasn’t told all her loyal bought bots.

Wow!!! A whole gifted house now for sale already. You are so good at finding out all this. How you manage it

They paid 250,000 now up for offers over 400,00 wow nice profit on a whole gifted project.
Gets on my tits though the gifted summerhouse which they obviously won't take with them.

Very hush hush
Google, typed in bungalow for sale in Essex; new listing‘s 😆🤣😂 always wanted to be a police woman 😉 very shrewd regarding money & house investments. They have made very good profits on every property they have owned.

I’ve just looked and that log cabin is the Terminator and the retail price is over £2900.00 😳 it’s all for the gram as she doesn’t know what she’s going to use it for. Then theres’s the outback barbecue which was about £1500.00.

Last edited:
It’s that wee daughter if there’s I feel sorry for 4 house moves in her short wee life as well as always being at project Brentwood. They never seem to go on holidays or days out with her. Never forget the one year the poor wee girl had al gifted presents given to her for her birthday. They must be really tight

The wee bungalow they are in now? So why except all this gifted stuff for it? They will sell it all then beg for new in the next house they buy. They did say they wanted these two bungalows to fund the house that they build next.
yep I seen it on rightmove after a different house account shared her friends home for sale

Someone who knows what they’re doing report her to the ASA it’s beyond a joke the gifted on the bottom

Someone who knows what they’re doing report her to the ASA it’s beyond a joke the gifted on the bottom
For the handles today. As always could hardly see it. Why these companies gifting stuff.
Still thinking abiut the 2k bbq like we could afford to copy in these current times.
Who would spend that on a bbq it's more then a bloody range cooker 🤣

They all get like it! I followed a lovely lady from up north-yorkshire way I think can’t remember her name! Brunette and glasses, anyway this time last year it was like a shopping channel of stuff. I had to unfollow