Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E god here she is away agin now it’s handles no the wonder these influencers can up and buy new houses willy nilly

Reactions: 3
I'm going to report her, although they will say she does declare it gifted. Need a magnifying glass to bloody see it. When she talks though she never says they were gifted to her.
Just like her Dyson fancy fan. Hi Guys look what I have taken delivery of....

I'm going to report her, although they will say she does declare it gifted. Need a magnifying glass to bloody see it. When she talks though she never says they were gifted to her.
Just like her Dyson fancy fan. Hi Guys look what I have taken delivery of....
she might get ‘told off’ because it’s supposed to be very clear to the viewer

Phewwww I thought it was just me who actually watches her with grinded teeth !!!!!! Have you seen the coffee machine that she got gifted !!!!! She changes everything all the time !!!!! She didn’t have wallpaper in the kitchen then it got gifted and puts it straight up..... her husband must be worn out !!!!! All that effort for a property that will be rented out !!!! I’ve had to unfollow !!!! Just can’t stand it anymore ..... ad ..... gifted ...... her own website to sell overpriced market crap !!!! It’s just silly

Reactions: 4
It's not clear at all 🤣🤣.

Don't even get me started on the new gifted coffee machine

She's just a greedy beggy arse! Hints for
stuff all the time, she grates on me. I Used to like her but her and moon cake home sweet home 46 advertise the same crap constantly. Piss off with ya tit towels, mirrors, sweets and fecking sweet jars!!

Reactions: 2
Phewwww I thought it was just me who actually watches her with grinded teeth !!!!!! Have you seen the coffee machine that she got gifted !!!!! She changes everything all the time !!!!! She didn’t have wallpaper in the kitchen then it got gifted and puts it straight up..... her husband must be worn out !!!!! All that effort for a property that will be rented out !!!! I’ve had to unfollow !!!! Just can’t stand it anymore ..... ad ..... gifted ...... her own website to sell overpriced market crap !!!! It’s just silly
Im surrised her husband hasn't told her to duck off tbh. He has been working and renovating 2 bungalows for the last 2 years and she is never f@#$ing happy!! He must be worn out. "Hey guys" ive just popped on here to persuade yous to buy all the shite that i beg for and get for free. Cannot stand her!!

• Haha
Fed up of the bull these interior people constantly getting gifts and not declaring it. My friend has started an Instagram page called instafamousdoesntcount so she can call out all the bull these people spout

• Heart
Fed up of the bull these interior people constantly getting gifts and not declaring it. My friend has started an Instagram page called instafamousdoesntcount so she can call out all the bull these people spout
Oh ill check her out

She wasn't as bad. Since they moved into the bungalow everything is teeny tiny #gifted which we can barely see. 🧐🧐

Haven’t you noticed how grey he’s gone this year! Not surprised living up to her expec
tell her to put this lassy on she’s the worst I’ve found

Reactions: 1
Heather is a vile bully. Anyone remember when she posted nudes To get her likes up. then changed her account to be interior design - All the tit they are given gets sold when shes done. Thats why she changed that bathroom. Feel sorry for everyone around her. Shes a physco witch that thinks the world revolves round her. I know her before anyone defends her. Shes now changing people to put crappy mood boards together.

• Wow
She comes across as a right handful...
I often wonder if people from her work place follow her ? She’s not even a qualified interior designer !!!! She’s got the brass monkey to charge !!!!! Shouldn’t been allowed !!!

Heather is a vile bully. Anyone remember when she posted nudes To get her likes up. then changed her account to be interior design - All the tit they are given gets sold when shes done. Thats why she changed that bathroom. Feel sorry for everyone around her. Shes a physco witch that thinks the world revolves round her. I know her before anyone defends her. Shes now changing people to put crappy mood boards together.
She posted nudes? What the hell!
ooh spill! She comes across as just a massive chav to me

£150 for a mood board !!!!!! What a pee take
Have you seen her wee visual e design it’s absolutely awful. Her mood boards never flow either.

I did wonder if she’s not a very nice lassy. She has often said on her story’s about having problems with family members, and you do wonder why they are never out with any friends or family members.

Last edited:
Nudes .... eh??!!!! Spill!!!!!!

cant believe she is charging £150 to stick some pics together, wouldn’t be surprised if she offered to source items and then sell on gifted items