Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She grates the living tit out of me. I unfollowed her a longtime ago after she had some kind of breakdown but plastered it all over her stories all for the pittypartybrigade. She had a beautiful house before the bungalow, but now it's like she just tries too hard to fit in with the trending interior vibe that sweeps across insta.
I get the impression her new but older bathroom sit didnt quite get the likes she was hoping for so ripped it out and started again. She also made such a fuss about the cloud wallpaper and it's not even their main bedroom?! That paper is in excess of £80-100 a roll.
She craves attention and it's a joke the way shes gifted things left right and bloody centre.

I could be an Interior stylist if I was gifted the fancy stylish stuff and chuck it into a room.

Also second her annoying voice. Like nails on a blackboard.

Rant done. She just grates on me!!!
Mind you the wallpaper was gifted! I’ve seen it so many times on Pinterest even on ceilings! Her making out she was being creative and doing something different was pretty laughable as it’s been done so many times before. She just accepts anything and everything that’s given to her for free! The amount of bedding been sent to her you will see her do one post on it then never see it again! The lassy is just greedy.

Reactions: 2
The house before was so much better, she was nicer then still annoying but not so kich teeny tiny *gifted

Reactions: 3
she’s tryin too hard to make it look classy but shes just going ott with it, it just looks really tacky

Haven’t you noticed she will do a moodboard and then when the room starts to come together everything changes as she puts things in that are then gifted or part gifted to her.

What do you mean?
Different companies Instagram pages saying shes dm them and can they get back to her..beggy woman

Yeah I missed out a bit of my comment 🙈 I think her mood boards are her way of indicating what she wants to brands.
God her voice just gets on my nerves and her hiding if AD 😡😡
She hides it so well it's either so small you cant read it or behind writing

I Don't feel the need for them stepping stones across the grass. Surely it would look better without and have them slabs at the side. It's all too much and all for show.
Don't even get me started on the gifted summerhouse and all the interior for it.

Reactions: 1
I Don't feel the need for them stepping stones across the grass. Surely it would look better without and have them slabs at the side. It's all too much and all for show.
Don't even get me started on the gifted summerhouse and all the interior for it.
Looks like a game of hopscotch I used to play as a wee lassy at school.

Reactions: 1
The logic behind that is that astroturf gets very very hot in the sun as opposed to ordinary grass and wouldnt be very comfortable for her little one to play/stand on given all the little ones stuff is at the back of the garden.

I feel.sorry for Ava. The house isnt child friendly at all. Her bedroom is stunning but again, ott for a child of her age. When she gets into teen years, what kind of bedroom decor / furniture would she be expecting etc? Too much, too young

Ava's bedroom is lovely very lucky for a girl that age but again all gifted.

There no toys or nothing anywhere

“So after going back and forth I’ve finally ordered the wallpaper for the second bedroom in Brentwood” oh and look the tiny wee gifted Sign that you can hardly see is under where you’ve “ordered” it from. Honestly can she not pay for anything herself.

Reactions: 4
How small????
That’s what I mean. Every single time she does this. With no ad or anything. Lots of people won’t see that tiny wee gifted sign and will see that she has said that she’s “ordered” it so they will all think she’s bought it.

Reactions: 4
She needs reported, things like that are meant to be clearly seen by the viewer, she’s quite obviously a dirty scrounge bag, much like the rest of them 🙄

Reactions: 5
Can we report her for it?
Yes definitely. She’s done it again this morning. Hi guys want to show you my new handles I received for the new kitchen and the tiny wee gifted sign underneath. She doesn’t even say they are gifted. She’s awful. They prob will make a good wee profit on that house as they’ve hardly paid for a thing.