Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't rate Ben and Anthony's one much tbh. Surprised there was so much praise.

Also Donnal doing graphic design again. Those tables looked more like a kids playgroup

Reactions: 17
I just had to rewind to check who bought the cursed primary school chairs. (It was inconclusive)
I think Domnall bought 6 in case the cafe owner wanted A child friendly space (which it turned out she didn’t) but Francessa found a load more and got them for the whole place?

(I thought dinging him for the fact he had them for a child friendly area she didn’t want was a bit unfair. It was just a base that had been covered on the off chance).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I cannot abide Francesca. She is insufferably smug. She also reminds me of a colleague who I dislike, which obviously doesn’t help. The only design I liked was the Shed one.
This is a quote from an interview she did.
With a background in standup comedy and teaching, Kletz says, “I want to be the Joan Rivers of interior design. I want to show up to a client's house and make them laugh and do a great job.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would someone would own a mistake if they don’t believe they made it? I totally agree that the extender legs would be a bad idea - scraping on the floor, painful if someone got their foot trapped under one, ruinous if a coat/bag got caught and pulled, chairs going wonky if they’re not all level. I wonder if because Domnall found that as a solution, he seemed more at fault for the chairs? I have to say I believed him and I found his design elements of that cafe (aside from the chair shelves) to be the bits I liked. The cork tile bar was 🤮

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe that comedy clown trousers has survived another week.

Why are they wearing the same clothes at the beginning and end? Presumably they record it at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was obvious which pairing would be on the sofa from the moment Francesca started complaining about 'not being consulted' (when she claimed Donall was OK with her pink colour scheme immediately after a clip of him saying he went along with it to keep the peace).

Ergo they didn't gel, didn't have a shared vision and were probably paired together for the possibility of conflict. I still think he was way more talented as a designer, and her childish attitude and aesthetic has cemented my dislike of her. The 'millennials love cork' thing was pathetic as well. A real shame that someone with real talent & a flair for design has been sacrificed in favour of someone who regularly throws toys out of the pram she chooses to live in. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Domhall should have gone through imo. But he (unfairly) talked himself out of it by refusing to take the blame.
Michele has got a real bee in her bonnet this series of punishing people for not being a 'team player' and not just accepting criticism thrown their way. She basically said 'well Francesca owned up to her mistakes and you didn't so you are out'.
Why can't she see the footage we all did before making her decision? Instead of a he said/she said scenario?

Reactions: 15
I wish the clown would do one. She’s too much and I could no way work alongside her. She’d drive me mad. Donnel definitely made mistakes. Didn’t like the drawings on the table or some of the art work but the chairs, the wrong height seating all round, the cork bar, all of it was tit. A big pile of dog tit. Doesn’t matter if she owned it, she still fucked up.
I am going to take a moment to praise Matt again. He is brilliant! He knows a space and design. The QR codes are just all added levels aren’t they for advertisement. They were the only ones to really dress a table too

Reactions: 25
based on the applications open for next series, they record for 16 weeks from june to september, alternate weeks on location. christ that's a big commitment to make, assuming you make it to the end or there abouts. i guess that's why most of them seem pretty well off from their properties, they can afford to take that much time out from their usual work

Reactions: 10
What was Francesca going on about with the millennials love cork thing? I’m a millennial and can’t say I had an opinion either way on cork until I saw her tit bar 🤣 and she said millennials are obsessed with the 70s or something? I’m not. She’s very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they know who they want in the final very early on so who goes and who stays is probably partly based on who makes good TV.

Reactions: 6
What was Francesca going on about with the millennials love cork thing? I’m a millennial and can’t say I had an opinion either way on cork until I saw her tit bar 🤣 and she said millennials are obsessed with the 70s or something? I’m not. She’s very strange.
To get airtime. She is using the programme to get a showbizzy career started.

Reactions: 7
She's one of these people that makes being 'quirky' their entire personality because they crave attention and insecure. But its not natural so comes across as fake and lacking authenticity.

Reactions: 28