Interior Design masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did get what they were saying about Domnall … 3 types of graphic design was just too much And it relied too heavily on it.
All I could think of with Ben was that he looked liked Baldrick as a bridesmaid, which I wouldn’t have thought was the look he was going for. That ceiling made my eyes go funny.
Domnalls was nice but to me it looked like a nice apartment dining room rather than luxury box at Ascot

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed ben argues with everyone on Facebook who doesn’t like his style either. It’s so cringe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just had a look, I’ll be keeping an eye on that. I remember years ago, a woman off a tv programme was arguing with everyone on mumsnet. It was great entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’ve just read an exit interview with Hannah and she’s quite defensive too. Don’t think she’s going to stop putting circles on everything anytime soon 🙄 Why do people go on these shows if they can’t take constructive criticism or advice?
---

Reactions: 13
The problem is a lot of then have their view and design ascetic and won't bend to it and assume others should give in to them. But when you're an interior design you work for your client.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember someone on bake off vanity searching Twitter a few years ago and calling anyone who criticised him (including me) a nasty bully. I hadn’t @d him or said anything horrible, just given my opinion on a tv show.

Reactions: 9
I remember someone on bake off vanity searching Twitter a few years ago and calling anyone who criticised him (including me) a nasty bully. I hadn’t @d him or said anything horrible, just given my opinion on a tv show.
It’s so tragic. Ben maybe focus on your work not the folk on fkin mumsnet u weirdo

Reactions: 6
That kind of behaviour doesn’t make you want to commission him does it?
I wouldn't want to commission a grown man who dresses like a haunted Victorian schoolgirl tbh....
---
I remember seeing a contestant on Jeopardy that did the same, honestly who has the time? So thin skinned.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I too would like to see how many of the challenges end up being kept in place! Or if they are painted over by the trades people if the client dislikes them or doesnt feel that they are suitable!!

I loved the Brazil themed room last week, Donal is so talented with his designs, his fabric and posters really made the room work. Ive also loved all 3 designs Matt has done, so he is my favourite so far.
You can see who is making an effort to prepare things in advance, and bring them in ready to put up.
It was also nice to see a very clear design brief this week, of ascot luxury hospitality rooms. I couldnt work out what Hannah thought she was doing by covering the kitchen/fridges area, if thats the main point of the room!

It was a bit disconcerting scheduling wise to see interior design masters, followed by Staceys Sort your life out, show! With tradesman Rob, having both a speaking and design part, on Staceys show. He did a nice wooden parquet wall for a bedroom of the bungalow they were sorting out!

Reactions: 7
What I noticed with the Brazil room was that only looked as good as it did because Matt highlighted the two murals weren’t enough and said more was needed and Donal then did that extra wall which is what took it from good to great

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.