Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do they find these people? Who would want their living room redesigned by Magnum PI?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oddballs to the front, normals at the back
Love this show, can't wait to see more panelling, tit upholstery and upcycled tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember the children's playroom in the creche that one of them painted the colour of poo?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Best bit is when they all fight and throw each other under the bus for the design going Pete Tong

Reactions: 20
Amazing! I love how they always think they’re being so original in the way they dress. This looks a stellar line up - is that Captain Pugwash at the front?!
I thought the same thing! He probably took off his pirate hat so he didn’t block out Michelle and Alan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone in “Our Flag Means Death” cosplay there … and to his left the lead singer of Creme Brûlée

I almost gave up last season .. the judging was just dreadful. Hope this year is better (no dead birds nailed to the wall)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree last season was stolen from some really talented designers 😂

Reactions: 8
Well, the verdict?

I am finding the handy pandy woman annoying. The stand out for me was the guy doing the textured walls. The Sound of Music Guy was good. The train carriage guy was clever in what he did but he is going to pall. The rest seemed amateur hour.

Michelle - she has zero oomph. Get someone else. Love Alan.

Reactions: 21
I liked that they all got to do something individual for the first task rather than a group one! Group ones in the first week are the worst.
I think I liked Roisin best I do like a maximalist kinda vibe
---
Well, the verdict?

I am finding the handy pandy woman annoying. The stand out for me was the guy doing the textured walls. The Sound of Music Guy was good. The train carriage guy was clever in what he did but he is going to pall. The rest seemed amateur hour.

Michelle - she has zero oomph. Get someone else. Love Alan.
The textured walls were stunning!

Reactions: 7