Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching this and love it. I have to catch up on last nights so not sure what chaos LLB created but I adore how shamelessly cringe he is. Was he wearing his ridiculously tight leather trousers?! I hope so! I love Banjo - could listen to him talk all day and I think he's the most talented. Paul initially got RIGHT on my tits but I've warmed to him as I think a lot of what he says is tongue in cheek.
No spoiler but he was wearing a stripey suit, not leather trousers sadly...

1649341135120.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m just watching the new episode now. Not sure if I’ve got a favourite designer yet - we’ll see!
And got to love Laurence! What a strange wonderful man

Reactions: 1
Right person went home I think, but I’ve liked some of their designs in previous weeks.

Found the judge quite harsh this week! Didn’t agree with her opinions on Fran’s design

Reactions: 2
I loved Fran’s gypsy caravan. Paul’s was second for me. I liked Banjo’s but thought it was a bit safe.

Dean isn’t much of a designer if black is his default. That looked like Stringfellow’s shepherds hut. That Scottish lady who always looks angry or tearful, let herself down this week.

I love LLB. He has character. Back in the Changing Room days he wore a leather kilt. That was a look that has stayed in my memory. 🤔

I really enjoy this show. I didn’t watch the first series when Fearne Cotton was the host - I really don’t enjoy watching her. I love Alan. A bit rude how she found out she had been dropped. She just saw an announcement that he was the new host. They didn’t tip her off.

Reactions: 8
I loved Paul’s and Banjos - love sludgey kinda colours. It wasn’t my taste but I thought Fran’s looked great. Thought Dean’s was dreadful!

Reactions: 5
Right choice this week. Dark could have looked very romantic but it was just all cliche and zero styling.

LLB may be quirky and fun but my god he’s done some shite stuff over the years 🤣🤣

• Haha
His stuff from 90s Changing Rooms was dire! But then so was the reboot if anyone watched that?!

I forgot Fern was the presenter for the first series.I really enjoy Alan on it now, he’s so silly.

Dean’s was awful. It looked like something Theophilus P Wildebeest would rent.

• Haha
LLB may be quirky and fun but my god he’s done some shite stuff over the years 🤣🤣
Yes, agreed. I think he could actually do with a makeover himself now too. Lose a bit of timber, change the hair and beard. He is clinging onto a look that needs to be moved on.

• Wow
I've only watched the Alan Carr episodes but he's perfect for the show. His camp, catty comments are the perfect counterpoint to some of the pretentious twaddle the designers talk.

Reactions: 10
I've only watched the Alan Carr episodes but he's perfect for the show. His camp, catty comments are the perfect counterpoint to some of the pretentious twaddle the designers talk.
He can’t do any wrong in my eyes. I probably wouldn’t be watching it without him.

Reactions: 3
He can’t do any wrong in my eyes. I probably wouldn’t be watching it without him.
Big Alan Carr fandom for me. I didn't like his chat show. I even like his ITV game shows - you can really see his skill making some awful writing actually be entertaining.

Joel Domett has a similar talent when he hosts "The Masked Singer" some truly awful writing. His scripted intros for the judges and some of the singers is like watching a world class chef rescue some awful curdled dish.

Reactions: 4
Big Alan Carr fandom for me. I didn't like his chat show. I even like his ITV game shows - you can really see his skill making some awful writing actually be entertaining.

Joel Domett has a similar talent when he hosts "The Masked Singer" some truly awful writing. His scripted intros for the judges and some of the singers is like watching a world class chef rescue some awful curdled dish.
You lost me at Domett 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just had a nosy on the shepherds hut site. No surprise they’ve completely redone deans but they seem to have kept all the other designs more or less the same.

Reactions: 9