Instyle_Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks starved. I've never seen anyone that loves to preach, as much as Helen.
Instagram is what these people were waiting for all of their lives. They couldn’t ever get jobs actually on TV or stage so they now spend their days posing and showing off in front of their phones.

She thinks everyone wants to be thin as her. Ok. By eating one meal a day and that being only meat? No thanks. Not when I have angina and can’t walk 1/2 mile in 10 years time because my CHD is so bad. Or have to have a triple bypass because I believe all the bollocks about cholesterol being good.

You won’t be posing and prancing around your bathroom in your underwear then Helen will you?

I wish they’d all duck off. If they are that bored that not eating normal food and persuading other people not to eat normal food is all they have to keep themselves occupied then they need a bleeping litter picker.

Reactions: 5
Instagram is what these people were waiting for all of their lives. They couldn’t ever get jobs actually on TV or stage so they now spend their days posing and showing off in front of their phones.

She thinks everyone wants to be thin as her. Ok. By eating one meal a day and that being only meat? No thanks. Not when I have angina and can’t walk 1/2 mile in 10 years time because my CHD is so bad. Or have to have a triple bypass because I believe all the bollocks about cholesterol being good.

You won’t be posing and prancing around your bathroom in your underwear then Helen will you?

I wish they’d all duck off. If they are that bored that not eating normal food and persuading other people not to eat normal food is all they have to keep themselves occupied then they need a bleeping litter picker.
You are so right! Absolutely agree 💯

I think a lot of people haven't heard "no" enough in their lives.

If I tried to rope my husband in to appearing in videos as paid content about my very mundane life, he would say no.

If I told him he must cut out all processed food and to listen to unsubstantiated advice from influencers he would say no.

I'm not saying he would stop me doing something I wanted, but he wouldn't be going along with it.

Reactions: 2
Instagram is just getting more and more toxic . At the end of the day it’s all about how skinny these influencers can be. They can say it’s wellness , menopause etc but it’s just about being a size 4/6. They want to look like teenagers with their baggy jeans falling off their hips. They take supplements and vitamins because they just don’t eat enough. They inject their faces with Botox and fillers because they have no fat left in their cheeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The whole world of Instagram is out of control. Does anyone ever come across an influencer that they love to follow anymore? I’m struggling so I’ve lost myself in house and home accounts for now.

Reactions: 4
She's now filming herself eating yoghurt to prove that she does eat. Oh look, she put lots in her mouth. 🚩
Yep, a totally healthy attitude and one from which I'm sure her daughter and her followers will benefit immensely. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Instagram is just getting more and more toxic . At the end of the day it’s all about how skinny these influencers can be. They can say it’s wellness , menopause etc but it’s just about being a size 4/6. They want to look like teenagers with their baggy jeans falling off their hips. They take supplements and vitamins because they just don’t eat enough. They inject their faces with Botox and fillers because they have no fat left in their cheeks.
I agree. It’s really hard to be on there at the moment. You are either being sold stuff blatantly, the people you have liked and trusted for years have sleathily turned into aff/ad fiends and are trying to sell you stuff in an underhanded way or as you say, the rest of them are showing off toxic/ED behaviours.

Now I just watch carpet cleaning videos.

Reactions: 3
The whole world of Instagram is out of control. Does anyone ever come across an influencer that they love to follow anymore? I’m struggling so I’ve lost myself in house and home accounts for now.
I’m the same, the fashion influencers make me feel poor, fat and old looking! They also plant seeds in my head that I must get wide leg jeans or sambas. So I spend money and buy stuff that don’t suit me and I don’t need.

• Heart
I used to like watching Helen. Really don’t enjoy her content now, it’s just one ad after another! So in your face blatant selling. Really off putting

I used to like watching Helen. Really don’t enjoy her content now, it’s just one ad after another! So in your face blatant selling. Really off putting
All of the 40 somethings are constantly advertising. I don’t think they wear anything that they have bought themselves. I don’t mind when they show small, interesting brands but the bloody high street hauls are all the same.

I used to really like her, but her smugness is off the scale these days. Today she's prancing around in ski suits to The Model. I mean - really?!

So now she has bladder pain to add to the hair loss and raised cholesterol. :rolleyes:
High acidic and high protein diet can cause/increase kidney problems. Thought she had all the research at her fingertips...like the guru she clearly thinks she is.

So now she has bladder pain to add to the hair loss and raised cholesterol. :rolleyes:
High acidic and high protein diet can cause/increase kidney problems. Thought she had all the research at her fingertips...like the guru she clearly thinks she is.
But she has done her research and knows more that the Dr don't you know!
He didn't have an answer for her because she's talking shite even though she thinks it's funny! Now also a headache? For a so called intelligent women she's a bit thick.

I bet GPs bleeping hate people like her who have watched some YouTube and think they're qualified.

I think she looks really ill actually. That might be the constant pain but she doesn’t look a well woman. All this carnivore/supplement tit does not seem to be working.

Aha she said its was a bikini wax. I actually know about this as it happened to my cousin. It is horrid. If you have a temperamental bladder don't do it. She looks strained. Has she lost more weight?

I saw an interesting table compiled by a monitoring company that lists the top 50 by numbers of ads posted in a month...most of them are the forty / fifty something influencers we talk about - Helen comes in at number 15 after wellies and champagne..Lady of the Manor, silver Kat ....it is measured on numbers of ads placed in a month ...
---
I noticed Helen is even Punting Fazio on her holidays - although I am sure she has been using and talking about other brands in the meantime!

Reactions: 1