Instyle_Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Because the water is so pure, it goes intracellular”

Get this woman off the bleeping internet. If the water is mixed with anything in the can you moron, it is no longer pure. Don’t get me started on how molecules get taken into cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Because the water is so pure, it goes intracellular”

Get this woman off the bleeping internet. If the water is mixed with anything in the can you moron, it is no longer pure. Don’t get me started on how molecules get taken into cells.
What was this now? I missed it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Good grief, she’s so bloody smug and a one woman Insta-sales person, produce some decent content not just ad after ad after ad

Reactions: 2
Did you not realise she has now invented the menopause, and every symptom she has ever had is related to the menopause?
I'm in the throes of it so not diminishing menopausal symptoms but she seems to have shifted her whole focus and identity from eating like a caveman (albeit with supplements and "tweakments") to being a menopausal woman. :rolleyes:

She’s saying she feels so much better. She’s only been on HRT for 2 weeks. Can it work in that time? I thought it took 3 months to feel the full effect? A month at least, not 2 bloody weeks.

Edit- this is why influencers like her are so dangerous. Women will watch her reels, see that she has magically gone back to “normal Helen” after 2 weeks on HRT with no side effects and think that’s normal. It’s the placebo effect hun. Stop peddling snake oil canned water and powders and let the experts (doctors and menopause professionals) do their jobs.

Sorry I dislike her a lot but I felt a difference after 2 weeks. No side affect, hrt is v natural these days. Wasn't a placebo effect. You know when you open your eyes you feel better. In saying that some of the other rubbish she meddles is dangerous and unhealthy. She should have been on HRT years ago them she wouldn't have had to start looking at the shite she looked at to feel "better".

Gosh, has it only been 2 weeks. It feels like forever. 😩
Wonder how long this lasts until she has fixates on something else? Did she finish the course of antibiotics?

She's basically on a par with the doctors now.
And, of course, none of us have ever heard of Always products. :rolleyes: Hope you're all feeling empowered now that Hels has wanged on in great detail. 💪

I couldn’t quite believe Bon marche is in her radar !! It amazes me that these brands are so narrow in their choice of influencers they use to promote their brand ..

The ones with any morals & style … decline I assume. The money grabbers and those without morals say show me the cash

Reactions: 4