That is legit the worst "hack" I have ever seen.
She was booting off about Keto the other day.I've blocked her. Can't stand her smug face.
What's she on about? She's a very important lady, this one, and has a very high opinion of herself.Eugh she's so toxic but I think she really enjoys being controversial. Hopefully she's lost a load of followers today.
Everyone only needs to eat beef, vegetables are unnecessary and having to take 176 supplements a day is the way, just like our ancestors did.What's she on about? She's a very important lady, this one, and has a very high opinion of herself.
I'm so happy with some of the responses. She should definitely stick to fashion. I'm amazed she has so many followers, she has zero content beyond selling (mostly expensive) things that have been gifted to her.She’s being called out in the comments.
No vegetables..
Good luck with that in 10 years Helen.