Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite enjoyed this week's episode. Not one of my favourites, nor one of the worst, but it passed the time. Some funny moments and good cameos. Ep 1 of this series still is the worst ever for me.

Reactions: 3
Definitely a one and done for me but it wasn’t my least favourite episode. Certainly bottom 5 though!
christ, I deleted my original post cos I thought it was too negative!

I'll reinstate it now

20210531_220742.jpg

the story was so very predictable. (I am very aware I'm sounding like comic book guy)

one thing I did think towards the beginning of the episode was how beautifully shot every single scene of this show is

Reactions: 2
christ, I deleted my original post cos I thought it was too negative!

I'll reinstate it now

View attachment 598180

the story was so very predictable. (I am very aware I'm sounding like comic book guy)

one thing I did think towards the beginning of the episode was how beautifully shot every single scene of this show is
Oops sorry! Not too negative though I thought the same at the end!

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed that. The ending was one of those odd ones they like to do, but i really thought the whole family was involved.

I called the ending straight away! This series so far isn't the best for me personally but at least it's something to watch!

I must be in the minority because I quite enjoyed last night! Though agree that on the whole this series hasn't been as good as previous ones.

Reactions: 4
Also enjoyed this episode love having these wee stories each week then the podcasts after

Also enjoyed this episode love having these wee stories each week then the podcasts after
I enjoy the podcasts just as much as the show itself. They used to do commentaries on The League Of Gentlemen DVDS too which I loved, you get so much background information that really adds to it.

Reactions: 1
I enjoy the podcasts just as much as the show itself. They used to do commentaries on The League Of Gentlemen DVDS too which I loved, you get so much background information that really adds to it.
Yeah the podcasts are great. Last week they mentioned Basil Fawlty as an influence behind the hotel manager randomly popping in making excuses trying to catch someone in the room and that was exactly who I'd thought about while watching the show the night before. I love hearing how they came up with some of the stuff.

I must be in the minority because I quite enjoyed last night! Though agree that on the whole this series hasn't been as good as previous ones.
Last series was awful, i rewatched it last week and they were all bad. This one has been a lot better.

Last series was awful, i rewatched it last week and they were all bad. This one has been a lot better.
I’ve recently watched them all from start to finish in about a week and by far series 5 was the weakest! However that may be because I absolutely despised the Psychoville crossover episode and it completely tainted my opinion of the series as a whole. If I was to rewatch the whole thing again I’d most certainly skip that episode.

I’ve recently watched them all from start to finish in about a week and by far series 5 was the weakest! However that may be because I absolutely despised the Psychoville crossover episode and it completely tainted my opinion of the series as a whole. If I was to rewatch the whole thing again I’d most certainly skip that episode.
Series 5 was definitely their weakest, whether you liked the Psychoville crossover or not! The twist at the end of the football one was a surprise and I like David Morrisey so that helped. The rest were rubbish I can’t even remember vague bits of them!

well... this one was absolute catnip for me. an apartment straight out of Poirot, Derek Jacobi, Reece as a nurse, a Frozen mention, a brilliant nightmare sequence, a birthday in my birthday week, a subtle message about society... and a fantastic, properly scary denouement, with a final twist in the dying seconds!

bleeping loved this one 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I liked it but not one I’d re watch. I’m not keen on devil stuff but the criss cross twist was good at the end!

@kachoochoo happy birthday! 🎂

• Heart
They do like a double twist, don't they? 😂. This episode was just OK for me. Husband liked it, I preferred last weeks.

I enjoyed tonights episode, definitely my favourite from this series so far!

Reactions: 4