Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where can I find one?!!!! I want one too!
Amazon! I just Googled Inside No 9 Hare and found it. It cost about £30 but that seemed to be the going rate everywhere. I have it at work and it's an in joke between a colleague and I - we may or may not threaten to use it on people

I haven't seen this week's so haven't read ahead - apologies if this is duplicated. The BBC have committed 2 more seasons.

Reactions: 2
I didn't mind Stake out but it wasn't my fave. Life's great adventure was good. I was emotional watching that one. I really liked the football one too! I have no interest in football but thought it was very well written. Plus I love David Morrisey and Ralf Little
Im def more keen on the murder/real life ones rather than the supernatural ones.

Just started a rewatch from series one god I had forgotten how brilliant an opener Sardines is.

I also decided to watch the Halloween special again last night. God what a fantastic piece of tv

Just started a rewatch from series one god I had forgotten how brilliant an opener Sardines is.

I also decided to watch the Halloween special again last night. God what a fantastic piece of tv
Wasn't it just? I watched it home alone and got freaked. I'm such a wimp

I googled the hare statue, £45 bloody quid!!
It's gone up! I felt bad paying £30odd

Reactions: 1
Ironically I researched them at the start of the year, knowing Inside No 9 was coming back and I hadn't seen it in a while. My subconscious knew!

I have the dvds somewhere in storage but cba to find them. Just noticed the entire collection is £6.99 on iTunes. Bargain

I have the dvds somewhere in storage but cba to find them. Just noticed the entire collection is £6.99 on iTunes. Bargain
I meant rewatched not researched. Apparently I created a new word
I completely forgot Natalie Cassey was in it.

Started watching League again on iPlayer

AT LEAST I WON THE MUMS!

Geoff Tipps is my fave Reece character

Reactions: 1
I adore this show- I don’t know many who watch it and I’m always saying to people to run it. It’s always expect the unexpected
Abso fave

Reactions: 5
Love this show too (as well as Psychoville and League of Gentleman - "I can I can't", "OKEY COKEY PIG IN A POKEY, GOOD MORNING JOB SEEKERS!")

I like the way they filmed the Krampus one to get that authentic 70s/80s feel to it, reminded me of Tales of the Unexpected (which also had Derek Jacobi in a couple of episodes).

Reactions: 3