Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already said on Insta that’s it NOT their forever home!! Wow.

Its an interesting theory that they’ve won the lottery. The company he owns is part of a very large group that has recently become a plc. But even if he had made of a fortune from selling his equity could that cover their excessive, constant spending. We have some very wealthy friends but I’ve honestly never seen people spend money like them - it’s got to be a lottery win!

Reactions: 1
She’s already said on Insta that’s it NOT their forever home!! Wow.

Its an interesting theory that they’ve won the lottery. The company he owns is part of a very large group that has recently become a plc. But even if he had made of a fortune from selling his equity could that cover their excessive, constant spending. We have some very wealthy friends but I’ve honestly never seen people spend money like them - it’s got to be a lottery win!
Agree! I remember her putting a post up showing their previous home (which they still own I think) and she also mentioned er previous cars. The house was a run of the mill detached - nice though. Her previous cars were minis and a Kia I think. It just seemed a massive jump from that to the mansion with the sports cars. Defo lottery win.

Agree! I remember her putting a post up showing their previous home (which they still own I think) and she also mentioned er previous cars. The house was a run of the mill detached - nice though. Her previous cars were minis and a Kia I think. It just seemed a massive jump from that to the mansion with the sports cars. Defo lottery win.
The house they lived in directly before this one (which they also rent out), was a new semi (about £1.5m) they bought the show home inc all the Alexander James (interior designer) furniture.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The house they lived in directly before this one (which they also rent out), was a new semi (about £1.5m) they bought the show home inc all the Alexander James (interior designer) furniture.
ooooh that’s good intelligence!!
so they’ve got a mini property empire too.

I can’t believe they financed the build without selling.

They do spend quite lavishly and have a lot of money for being so young. However you can easily search up her husband on companies house he has 11 different directorships. The accounts speak for themselves

This isn't classified information we all know his full name it takes a simple google search. Also Terri tags his businesses all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They do spend quite lavishly and have a lot of money for being so young. However you can easily search up her husband on companies house he has 11 different directorships. The accounts speak for themselves

This isn't classified information we all know his full name it takes a simple google search. Also Terri tags his businesses all the time.
Blimey!!! They are loaded!!! 😂 How do you make so much money at such a relatively young age? He was made a director after others so do you think he worked his way up? Maybe it was a family business? I’m so jealous! 😂😭

Blimey!!! They are loaded!!! 😂 How do you make so much money at such a relatively young age? He was made a director after others so do you think he worked his way up? Maybe it was a family business? I’m so jealous! 😂😭

Could have gotten some financial help from his parents? it's possible but obviously not easy to come by. My husband successful businesses however his accounts are a quarter of Paul's and he did start when he was only in his mid 20's.

Many wealthy people have multiple streams of income and often their parents are more than willing to help in their financial endeavours. Maybe his parents started jr isa's in his name at a young age? I don't have kids yet but I will most certainly do that and present them with the profits when I feel they are responsible and able to manage the money

Getting a pool now ... naturally.
This dude seems to have more money than a baller! I still reckon they won the lottery ! Or else he sells a duck load of bricks and radiators ?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Getting a pool now ... naturally.
This dude seems to have more money than a baller! I still reckon they won the lottery ! Or else he sells a duck load of bricks and radiators ?!🤣
According to companies house records he must sell a tit load of any old tit!

• Haha
Oh my goodness - her Q&A this morning. What an excuse for a massive (not very) humble brag.

My pet hate when rich people say “my husband works so hard so we can have this lifestyle“. People on minimum wage work really hard too - luck and circumstance have a huge amount to do with it.

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness - her Q&A this morning. What an excuse for a massive (not very) humble brag.

My pet hate when rich people say “my husband works so hard so we can have this lifestyle“. People on minimum wage work really hard too - luck and circumstance have a huge amount to do with it.
Agree..private school...amazing cars..swimming pool....all those houses they own....relatable......NOT

Regardless of what they have, they will only be known as the chavs who have it. If you’re a twit and drive a Ferrari, you’re only ever known as a twit in a ferrrari 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Totally agree!!! She just loved answering those questions - all about how rich they are! Ffs!! My pet hate is when rich people constantly say how hard they work. They wanna try doing a 12 hour shift starting at 6am for not much more than minimum wage which is the reality for many. Loved the question about her living off her hubby! Ha! She defo wrote those questions 😂

So they had ‘normal jobs’ in Pizza Hut and Sainsbury’s. He then worked hard 🤔🐂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree!!! She just loved answering those questions - all about how rich they are! Ffs!! My pet hate is when rich people constantly say how hard they work. They wanna try doing a 12 hour shift starting at 6am for not much more than minimum wage which is the reality for many. Loved the question about her living off her hubby! Ha! She defo wrote those questions 😂
Shes just shouted you out on her page 🤣

• Haha